www.wmdolls.com

This girl just ordered her first doll!! :D

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Saralina

Re: This girl just ordered her first doll!! :D

Post by Saralina »

I can't stop crying 😭 but at least the seller is helping by putting pressure on them working with them
Instagram of my Leo: synthetic_loverboy

Leo's thread: viewtopic.php?t=175932&start=135

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Ant999 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:39 am A belated welcome from me too, Saralina. It is always welcome to get a woman's views here too. It is sad that you have had so much trouble buying your doll/man. I was really lucky, my country has no TDF approved doll vendors so I ordered directly from a factory in China and had absolutely no problems. They helpfully replied to messages, on my request even to combine a head and body that don't normally sell together, and customs, UPS and their local representatives DSV all worked without a problem, it was 3 weeks from order to arrival. I could even track her flights from China via Hong Kong, Taiwan, Dubai to Johannesburg.
To take your attention away from the troubles for a minute, I find it fascinating that there seems to be a similarity between your avatar and another doll from the same company my doll comes from. Is it just me or do you see it too? Expression of determination on their faces.
SYDOLL-160cm-29kg.jpg
Oh yes very similar chin but also the facial expression, imagine if she had redhair

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Thank you all for your support...I'll keep you updated

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Saralina wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:51 pm I can't stop crying 😭 but at least the seller is helping by putting pressure on them working with them
Keep the faith for some more days, everything's gonna be okay. And you'll see he will say the same to you on his arrival, and he will be right... Forever (or maybe not forever, but almost).
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Oh jeeze, sorry to hear about the shipping troubles! Good luck, I hope the vendor can make it right or at the very least give you a refund. They should be responsible for getting you what you paid for.

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Update: So the reason they want an eori number is because the shipper accidentally marked my package as as a Commercial Delivery instead of a Residential Delivery. So they think I'm a business as well, the seller says he will correct this mistake with UPS and hope things move forward. I already emailed ups as well to tell them that I'm not a business but a private person and sent them a screenshot from the German customs website where it says private persons don't need an eori number. But in the end it's the seller that has to change the shipping label from commercial to residential delivery.

Hartmudt

Post by Hartmudt »

Saralina wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:36 am Update: So the reason they want an eori number is because the shipper accidentally marked my package as as a Commercial Delivery instead of a Residential Delivery. So they think I'm a business as well, the seller says he will correct this mistake with UPS and hope things move forward. I already emailed ups as well to tell them that I'm not a business but a private person and sent them a screenshot from the German customs website where it says private persons don't need an eori number. But in the end it's the seller that has to change the shipping label from commercial to residential delivery.
Grüße aus Deutschland :)

I'm really sorry for you that you keep having difficulties with the purchase and now with the delivery of your doll. I really hope she will arrive soon.
Akeno & Rica - Eye candy! : viewtopic.php?p=2488189#p2488189
Emilie - Eye candy! : viewtopic.php?p=2528852#p2528852
Say hello to Lisa : viewtopic.php?p=2503927#p2503927

Reviews & unboxing:
An honest review - IROKEBIJIN 147cm - : viewtopic.php?t=172121

Saralina

Post by Saralina »

Hartmudt wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:44 am
Saralina wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:36 am Update: So the reason they want an eori number is because the shipper accidentally marked my package as as a Commercial Delivery instead of a Residential Delivery. So they think I'm a business as well, the seller says he will correct this mistake with UPS and hope things move forward. I already emailed ups as well to tell them that I'm not a business but a private person and sent them a screenshot from the German customs website where it says private persons don't need an eori number. But in the end it's the seller that has to change the shipping label from commercial to residential delivery.

I'm really sorry for you that you keep having difficulties with the purchase and now with the delivery of your doll. I really hope she will arrive soon.
Thanks, did you need an eori number when you bought yours?

Hartmudt

Post by Hartmudt »

Saralina wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:46 am
Hartmudt wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:44 am

Thanks, did you need an eori number when you bought yours?
13 years ago, when I imported my first doll, I needed a number like this.

Today, or rather the last few years, I don't. It would be important to know whether you import yourself or whether the dealer has taken care of the customs clearance and costs?

If the dealer has taken care of everything, you definitely don't need a number. If you handle the import yourself, you generally don't need a number either, but I've often heard that customs have wrongly requested a number. However, in most cases this was cleared up.
Akeno & Rica - Eye candy! : viewtopic.php?p=2488189#p2488189
Emilie - Eye candy! : viewtopic.php?p=2528852#p2528852
Say hello to Lisa : viewtopic.php?p=2503927#p2503927

Reviews & unboxing:
An honest review - IROKEBIJIN 147cm - : viewtopic.php?t=172121

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

That's somewhat good news, hope you 'll just nedd to wait a bit more for this nonsense to get to an end.

Siliconeskinlove
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Siliconeskinlove »

Just that simple :
Silicone is like a Rolls-Royce
TPE is not even worth a Pedal car for kids
Be aware silicone is much harder than tpe
Loose joints are much better for cuddling, but it makes much harder the handling from a bed to a seat, to the bathroom, etc.
As you said living with dolls can fulfill your needs. The more you will be happy on dolls the less you will appreciate real people, that's the bad thing about these silent companions.

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Siliconeskinlove wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:28 am Just that simple :
Silicone is like a Rolls-Royce
TPE is not even worth a Pedal car for kids
The more you will be happy on dolls the less you will appreciate real people, that's the bad thing about these silent companions.
Hello Siliconeskinlove,

it is not true! TPE dolls are different feel but also nice. There is only preference.
And other part is also not true, only opinion. I love my doll and people too (also only my opinion^^).

It is so nice Saralina, vendore store can fix mistake (^_^)/

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Siliconeskinlove
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Siliconeskinlove »

Hi T-Y
You understand I love silicone and hate TPE. Sure tpe models can be wonderful but what a stupid porous and unhealthy material they have. It smells bad, it's a pain in the a.. to get clean.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Siliconeskinlove wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:59 am Hi T-Y
You understand I love silicone and hate TPE. Sure tpe models can be wonderful but what a stupid porous and unhealthy material they have. It smells bad, it's a pain in the a.. to get clean.
I think you may be giving TPE a bad rap! It does have advantages.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Martinson Joe

Post by Martinson Joe »

Hi Saralina! Are there any updates? Hope this mess will get solved once and for all very soon.

INFORMATIONS