AK165cm with LS#59 - Angelkisslovedoll Official

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: AK165cm with LS#59 - Angelkisslovedoll Official

Post by Samurai »

Just ordered this little lady from Rosemarydoll, should be here around xmass hopfully, will off course post pic's. 8)

Samurai.. :glou:

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Samurai wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:52 pm Just ordered this little lady from Rosemarydoll, should be here around xmass hopfully, will off course post pic's. 8)

Samurai.. :glou:

Awesome!
She is lovely. The 165 is a winner.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Stig123 wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:29 am The vagina hole looks small. I wonder how soon it will tear?
Is it too small for sex and will tear after a few uses or can the material stretch enough to avoid tearing?
Maybe it is suited for micro penises only?
Hi Stig.

I have an older 165, purchased in March. She has been used for her intended purpose a half dozen times. The smaller vag will absolutely stretch without any issues. I haven't had any tearing or fatigue that you see with a TPE doll once the legs are raised several times for sex.

I have six dolls, but this is the only one I have used with a built in vagina. If that makes my opinion from a limited perspective than so be it, but I would tell you that she is fantastic and I am very happy with the 165. And while I am far from John Holmes in length, I have been told that I am wider than most guys from prior ex girlfriends. Again, I have had zero issues with the 165.

foofighter12

Post by foofighter12 »

Do you have factory photos of the LS #59 head from the front and side?

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

damn this doll looks good.. wish list is growing again.
i've got the SL/AK/WM 173C .. how big is the ass compared to that in practice ?

jl6

Post by jl6 »

why do you still need pictures lol, they just showed a video on the doll. I am pretty impressed with the head in the video on how realistic the head is even for a non hard silicone head..

INFORMATIONS