www.irontechdoll.com

170 CM Real Lady S30 Rita Review.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 170 CM Real Lady S30 Rita Review.

Post by john1972 »

Ginger wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:59 am Thank you so much for this detailed review I'm waiting for my first doll to arrive so this was really helpful
You are very welcome.
I hope to see some great photos of your girl when you get her :thumbs_up:

Covergirl169

Post by Covergirl169 »

Very nice... I appreciate the help with posting your photos

Leviathan777
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Leviathan777 »

Very Very sexy real lady 😉

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Covergirl169 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:22 am Very nice... I appreciate the help with posting your photos
You are very welcome..
If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Leviathan777 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:51 am Very Very sexy real lady 😉
Yes she is quite the girl :)
I am glad you like her.
Click my photo only link in my signature section and in the list is a link to Brandy's photo thread :thumbs_up:

Jrizzblue1441
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jrizzblue1441 »

So tell me right you said on the real lady body right went out the gell on the butt is still squeezable and soft without it because my opinion when I was telling you before in the beginning I'm thinking about getting the partly soft cause it's better with the gel though not the softer gel the regular gel cuz I'm getting an electric hip with it too and the auto sucking I wanted to ask you though what do you know about the 160 right give me an example if they would have the 160 real lady with the Fuller arms and everything you think it's more better and more suitable for the 160 real lady version cause I'm thinking like lease July they're going to release it I'm just so happy and excited man cause I just want to buy me one when it comes out the 160 versions not the one 170 cause like you said it's tall and it's way too heavy to manage when you have a shorter one like the 160 is easy to manage because of the fact the legs are shorter but the ultra soft on the other hand is too fragile but put it this way what if you have a tight skeleton though with the ultra soft body you think everything is going to be in place and hold and hard to be torn if it's in the soft silicone with a softer ultra soft body.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Jrizzblue1441 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 pm So tell me right you said on the real lady body right went out the gell on the butt is still squeezable and soft without it because my opinion when I was telling you before in the beginning I'm thinking about getting the partly soft cause it's better with the gel though not the softer gel the regular gel cuz I'm getting an electric hip with it too and the auto sucking I wanted to ask you though what do you know about the 160 right give me an example if they would have the 160 real lady with the Fuller arms and everything you think it's more better and more suitable for the 160 real lady version cause I'm thinking like lease July they're going to release it I'm just so happy and excited man cause I just want to buy me one when it comes out the 160 versions not the one 170 cause like you said it's tall and it's way too heavy to manage when you have a shorter one like the 160 is easy to manage because of the fact the legs are shorter but the ultra soft on the other hand is too fragile but put it this way what if you have a tight skeleton though with the ultra soft body you think everything is going to be in place and hold and hard to be torn if it's in the soft silicone with a softer ultra soft body.
I would contact them and see if there is any way for them to send you samples of the silicone..
Personally I would not want any softer then mine is..
She had mild dents on her in parts just from the sleeping bag she was wrapped in inside the box..
Of course you can rub these out over time if you keep at it..
They have smoothed out quite a bit since I got her..
But softer silicones are known for denting and scratching much more easy then harder silicones..
You just need to be aware of this and be extra careful with a softer doll.
Now there newer extra soft stuff they are showing on social media, Ehh I think its too soft honestly..
If she just stands up when not being used leaning against a pillow she would probably be fine but if you plan
on leaving her in bed id be worried about extremely soft silicone deforming from laying on her back in bed for long periods of time.
But I could be wrong..
You should really ask them about this..

INFORMATIONS