www.wmdolls.com

Looking for cheap small-mid size doll in EU *more friends for Sarah

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
trinnua

Looking for cheap small-mid size doll in EU *more friends for Sarah

Post by trinnua »

Hello guys and girls, if you want to sell small-midsize doll (full doll) 60cm - 130cm (but can be exceptions with higher dolls to 150cm) for limited budget (up to 300 EUR without shipping *i think shipping will something like 100 EUR in Union), or want to get rid of doll (even if she has issues, i need to practice not only on Sarah))
Prefers - white, natural looking skin, asian or anime looking face. (but please contact me even otherwise)
Silicon will be cool (i actually want to see how materials differs one from another, but cannot afford full silicon doll in near future) or TPE.
Thank you!

trinnua

Re: Looking for cheap small-mid size doll in EU *more friends for Sarah

Post by trinnua »

As my things went to that point where i can to return to the hobby
I bump this thread
Some notice - please no TORSOs (i use my dolls mostly as models for drawing and photos)
also currently size 130-155 cm. (no higher), also Piper-Irokebjiin dolls 80-100 (i still had one and she`s cool for posing)
Budget goes to something like to 400 (+-) EUR without shipping.
If you have broken doll (i can buy or adopt it too, depend on condition).

GatoPardo

Post by GatoPardo »

Would you be interested in a WM 146cm?
Cheers and dolls! :glou:

Sometimes love needs no words.

www.bloggatopardo.com

trinnua

Post by trinnua »

Ouch! Guys you better send me pm (with foto)) as i am currently not so often visit forum
Still interested in some asian-anime like dolls in EU (for limited price, depending on her condition)

INFORMATIONS