Starpery.com

AK doll reparation kit without a manual

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Velo77
Apprentice
Apprentice

AK doll reparation kit without a manual

Post by Velo77 »

Hi all,

I am a proud owner of a Silicone AK doll for almost a year now. Because she is my first Doll, I had to learn, and get used to how to use/carry/handle the Doll. And also because of the fact she weighs 40 kilograms. :wink:
So, in all those years of adoration of my Doll, I unfortunately made some damage on some places, especially around the hands/wrists (those are the most fragile parts). See the photo for this 'gap' I want to get fixed.
Pols.jpg
Pols.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 57 times
So, I sent my Doll (official WM/AK doll) reseller a mail for advice how to fix this. They forwarded my question to AK dolls, and after a week or two they sent me a package with 2 reparation kits, see below.
IMG20240322155906.jpg
IMG20240322155906.jpg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 57 times
Problem is.. I got no manual with it! So I have no clue what's what. My reseller has sent another mail to AK doll for more instructions, but no response still. So I was wondering.. does any of you have a AK or WM doll, and seen this reparation kit before, and can tell me what all these stuff is? The two white tubes, and the two bottles? My reseller already told me the 'chunk' of material is made from TPE so I can't use that. (which made me wonder why AK doll would send this to me when they only sell Silicone dolls!).

Any response or info helps me! And keep in mind, the only real goal I have is to fix that hole in my Dolls wrist.

Thanks and many friendly regards,

- V

INFORMATIONS