https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

First-timer, buying a minidoll

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Paul Immer

First-timer, buying a minidoll

Post by Paul Immer »

Hi, first post from a soon-to-be first-time doll owner! Delighted to be here! After a seeming eternity of lurking I'm buying a doll and the time seems right to start posting.

I'm buying a JMDoll minidoll, one of the 80cm elves. A minidoll is perfect for me (price, ease of use, storage), and, having owned some TPE onaholes, I'd decided she had to be silicone (better durability and maintenance). I've especially enjoyed fantasizing about cowgirl (not a physically possible position for my carbon-based partner), and wondered if I could somehow build or adapt something around my onaholes to make that fantasy more vivid. I had no idea that affordable, easy-to-handle dolls existed that were realistic and sexy looking. Blew my mind when I found out minidolls were a real thing, at which point I embarked on my current journey which is about to culminate with a doll purchase.

And soon an even funner journey will begin! This forum has proven to be an invaluable resource, and I look forward to sharing and learning more as my new doll experience unfolds. And I'll post a review at some point, after completing the necessary "homework" of course.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: First-timer, buying a minidoll

Post by toddjy »

I've got an 80cm and a 100cm. The 20cms does make a difference. The 100cm just seems more like an actual person, even though she's so small.

Of course, the price seems to about double with most brands.

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

Paul Immer wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:03 am Hi, first post from a soon-to-be first-time doll owner! Delighted to be here! After a seeming eternity of lurking I'm buying a doll and the time seems right to start posting.

I'm buying a JMDoll minidoll, one of the 80cm elves. A minidoll is perfect for me (price, ease of use, storage), and, having owned some TPE onaholes, I'd decided she had to be silicone (better durability and maintenance). I've especially enjoyed fantasizing about cowgirl (not a physically possible position for my carbon-based partner), and wondered if I could somehow build or adapt something around my onaholes to make that fantasy more vivid. I had no idea that affordable, easy-to-handle dolls existed that were realistic and sexy looking. Blew my mind when I found out minidolls were a real thing, at which point I embarked on my current journey which is about to culminate with a doll purchase.

And soon an even funner journey will begin! This forum has proven to be an invaluable resource, and I look forward to sharing and learning more as my new doll experience unfolds. And I'll post a review at some point, after completing the necessary "homework" of course.
minidolls are awesome, i also own a 80cm. Its been one of my favorites and i also owned a 140, i preferred the 80cm.
Doll Researcher/Reviewer

I spend most of my free time researching all doll brands, TPE/Silicone
Have a question? Feel free to PM anytime.

My Reviews:
Ceoros Sex Doll Case viewtopic.php?t=179404

My dolls:
Mogami Nozomi viewtopic.php?t=178603

Good Elsababe Information: viewtopic.php?t=178725

My Youtube Review Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbLRS ... mhyFFYYabA

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Congratulations and welcome to the lifestyle and community ….

Smaller dolls are a little more rare here in TDF and can carry a specific stigma associated to being child-like.
So please be careful, categorization by appearance is very subjective and in the eye of the beholder.

IMHO she does not need to be exaggerated and super busty. Adult curves and with feminine B:W:H ratios can transcend physical size. Without forced perspective, a small doll can appear of taller stature and meet our needs just a well as the larger gurls. Moreover we don’t have to fight with al the extra weight!

That being said, my harem comprise of mostly height challenged dolls. My 80cm JM doll elfling has been with me over 10 years and still routinely rocks my world. Smaller dolls are a great entry point and help ease you into the requirements of cleaning, caring and connecting.

:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Paul Immer

Post by Paul Immer »

toddjy wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:59 pm I've got an 80cm and a 100cm. The 20cms does make a difference. The 100cm just seems more like an actual person, even though she's so small.

Of course, the price seems to about double with most brands.
Funny you should mention that -- in my ongoing researches, I've seen some pics of an 80cm doll beside a 100cm, and the size difference is obviously significant. Makes sense; the proportional difference is the same as 5' tall vs. 6'3".

But yes, for me, price is the kicker. (IIRC, the big jump from 80 to 100 has to do with the skeleton: at least with JM, the smaller ones use woven wire cables in place of jointed arms and legs.) That, and secondarily storage. Even so, I don't think I'd want to go over about 110cm or so due to ease of handling, whereas smaller (50-65cm) still sounds fun, even if the experience is altogether toy-like and unrealistic. I've always had a bit of a thing for faeries and elves.

Paul Immer

Post by Paul Immer »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:25 pm Congratulations and welcome to the lifestyle and community ….

[snip]

That being said, my harem comprise of mostly height challenged dolls. My 80cm JM doll elfling has been with me over 10 years and still routinely rocks my world.
Thank you for the kind welcome! It's great to hear that you have a JM 80 still going strong after a decade.
Smaller dolls are a great entry point
I do like great entry points, even if this parricular model has only one...😉
and help ease you into the requirements of cleaning, caring and connecting.
Those are some of the areas where I have much to learn, and I'm sure that your TLC toward your April has much to do with her longevity. Hope she rocks your world for a long time to come! (so to speak)

Paul Immer

Post by Paul Immer »

Hi Kite! Thank you for moderating this intro thread. Question: I've had 5 posts approved, but I'm still not fully activated (e.g. this sixth post still awaits approval)-- is all well? FWIW: my profile says I have only two posts, but when I click on "view all posts" it shows all five.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Paul Immer wrote:
Delighted to be here! After a seeming eternity of lurking I'm buying a doll and the time seems right to start posting.
Hi Paul Immer! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Paul Immer

Post by Paul Immer »

The Doll Man wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:29 am
Welcome To Forum! open ⁿ
Yay!! 🙆🏻 Thank you!! 😀👍

edit: But still I see this post delayed, awaiting approval...

Quick questions:

Can I attach an image (nothing I wouldn't post on an open forum) to a PM? I want to communicate w/ a vendor.

How to upload an avatar, and enter profile info such as age & interests? (sorry, could not find these in FAQ or Rules or using search engine)

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Paul Immer wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:51 am
The Doll Man wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:29 am
Quick questions:

Can I attach an image (nothing I wouldn't post on an open forum) to a PM? I want to communicate w/ a vendor.

How to upload an avatar, and enter profile info such as age & interests? (sorry, could not find these in FAQ or Rules or using search engine)
After first five posts, restictions will be removed,
then u can add pictures, avatar, and advanced settings..

Kimmi Loves Pictures, 01.jpg
Kimmi Loves Pictures, 01.jpg (216.93 KiB) Viewed 1145 times

Paul Immer

Post by Paul Immer »

Thank you but I am still seeing this when I post:

! This post is not visible to other users until it has been approved by a moderator.

Paul Immer

Post by Paul Immer »

I hope a mod sees this post and can help. I currently have 8 approved posts, but at the moment, am still under editing restrictions.

My profile says "Total posts: 3". (This number has been jumping around, e.g. going from 2 to 1 and back again.) But clicking on "search user's posts" shows all 8 approved posts.

Is this normal?

Ontheground
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ontheground »

how did you guys titfuck with your mini size doll?

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Ontheground wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:18 am how did you guys titfuck with your mini size doll?
Interesting fantasy, you could somehow write in more detail.. :)

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Ontheground wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:18 am how did you guys titfuck with your mini size doll?
Have you ever seen the cup size on some of these mini dolls and torsos? Some are Absolutely huge and more than enough material to wraparound your member. Any doll less than 130cm is considered mini…. Yes they can be hard to find but generally even a 100cm doll with ample breasts (d cup and larger) will have plenty to offer IMHO
:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

INFORMATIONS