Starpery.com

First Doll oh boy - Starpery 165CM G

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Senmuw

First Doll oh boy - Starpery 165CM G

Post by Senmuw »

Hello everyone! I've come down the rabbit hole lol. I found myself wandering about these forums for some time before to analyze and compare, get information, the whatnots, and so forth.. So I'm going to make my own little updated journey for my fellow brethren with more in-depth insight mostly into this brand, the model, etc. I ordered from Siliconelovers.com and bro in all my lifetime of ALL places man lmaoo their team has been the most supportive, attentive, patient, and readily informative on every single question I had. I was surprised by how fast they acted. 5 am, 9 am, whatever time, someone was always there at the snap of a finger. If I recommend them or not that's until the very end of our little journey, but I can definitely say their service is god-notch, you won't get this from anywhere else. Anywho!

I ordered the Starpery 165cm G cup
  • Height: 165cm (5'5)
  • Weight with Reduction: 43.5kg (95.9 lbs) ~ Head Included
  • Shoulder width: 37cm
  • Bust: 92cm
  • Hip: 112cm
  • Feet: 22cm
  • Oral Depth: 13cm / 5.1'' (Soft head only)
  • Vaginal depth: 18-19cm / 7.9'' ~
  • Anal depth: 16-17cm / 6.7'' ~
My Selections
  • Material: Silicone
  • Head: Tasha
  • Hair: Wig (I ordered a soft head, and after some research, it seems that hair does NOT implant well with soft heads from Starpery. It falls out.. and it gets ugly, same with implanted lashes and brows.) So I went with the wig, but I'm replacing the wig with one to my own liking in the near future when I chain her to my basement.
  • Eye Color: Brown
  • Eye Type: Full Movable & Veins (free) (I got these because I'm a sucker for eye expression, especially ahegao gah dam)
  • Skin: Light Tan (Basically a natural skin tone despite it being labeled as "light tan") there are 3 skin variations to choose from: wheat (tan), light tan (natural), and cocoa (dark).
  • Breast Type: Gel (extra soft)
  • Nipple Color: Pink ~ Requested the areolas personally to be 7cm and they approved it.
  • Vagina Color: Pink
  • Vagina Type: Auto Sucking Vagina (it was free)
  • Pubic Hair: None
  • Fingernails & Toenails: French Polish
  • Feet: Standing (free)
  • Weight: Weight Reduction (free)
Upgrades & Extras
  • Soft Silicone Head (free)
  • Gel Butt (free)
  • Realistic Body Paint & Texture (free)
  • Articulated Fingers (free)
  • New Gear Skeleton (free)
  • Shrugging Shoulders (free)
  • Hard Feet ~ No Bolts (free)
  • Accessories: Heating Rod, Irrigator, and a Hanging Hook (all free)
  • Extra Head (free!): Wushi
  • Hair: Wig
  • Eye Color: Blue
  • Eye Type: Movable Eyes & Veins ($55)
  • Skin: Light Tan
  • Upgrade: Soft Silicone Head
Welp that's everything so far. I'll continue updating as things go forth. I went with Starpery overall given how realistic they look, but I've been reading into things about people comparing it to things like Zelex SLE and how uncomfortable or hard Starpery is to them, but I'm going to take those with a few grains since others have said it's fine. Overall I'm after the realism. I can't have peace of mind if I'm holding something that doesn't even look slightly real, and it's demonstrated that they do have some push to them, so it's not all just a hard plastic, but I'll share my experience and thoughts later on! Little minor things her name will probably be Mooru. And yeah, she's gonna be a nasty milker if the name didn't give it away lmfao. Bye bye until then ~

- Senmuw, 3/23/24

Sew
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: First Doll oh boy - Starpery 165CM G

Post by Sew »

That's a lot of free gear! I'm jealous you got free articulated fingers. But yet a premium charge for some veins and movable eyes?

I took a look at some of what you may have gotten from there since there's no provided link, and wow you've got some nice choices with some beautifully defined bodies.
My doll: :multi:
Amy | 161cm/H Starpery (Apr 2023)

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

The current Starpery dolls are gorgeous, but they suck for sex. I have a 172f, I know.

There is a solution though. It takes a little bit of work and time, but you can make her enjoyable down there.

Hit me up when you get your gal and I'll share with you what I did.

LOD
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LOD »

Hi, first post here. I've been looking at her too on the long info journey to get my first buddy. I hope you love everything about her and look forward to your opinions!

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

I will say to you as a friend told me that also have a 165G you will be completely stunned when she stand in your room The first time , you will see a woman not a doll. It’s insane to meet the 165 G first time .. I had even tears of seeing her and her butt is insane. Hug her let your hands glide down over her ass … then you understand, her ass and tighs is way more massive than the pics shows
Congratulations
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

WELCOME to the 165G club!! :glou:

Congratulations!!

I really believe this is one of the top 3 best dolls on the market. Her curves are absolutely amazing and sexy. You will truly be in love the minute she arrives :D

165Gtoday.jpg
165Gtoday.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 1510 times
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Congrats on your purchase. You life will never be the same!!

Senmuw

Post by Senmuw »

Thanks guys for all your thoughtful comments and inputs, I'm getting so excited I can't waittt! I decided to add some more extras after doing some more research. I added body heating, and also implanted brows for both heads. (Just brows, I'm going to use my own lashes since those are more customizable with all kinds of varieties, but if something were to ever happen ~ hair falling, I can make my own adjustments since I'm pretty versed into makeup and sorts already) also here's the link for thy doll for anyone curious :) https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... 5cm-wayner

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

Senmuw wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:08 pm Thanks guys for all your thoughtful comments and inputs, I'm getting so excited I can't waittt! I decided to add some more extras after doing some more research. I added body heating, and also implanted brows for both heads. (Just brows, I'm going to use my own lashes since those are more customizable with all kinds of varieties, but if something were to ever happen ~ hair falling, I can make my own adjustments since I'm pretty versed into makeup and sorts already) also here's the link for thy doll for anyone curious :) https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... 5cm-wayner
And you can always upgrade and buy better wigs then the one factory has. I saw one member here bought a wig from Wish. Or was it the Temu? I don’t remember, but it was cheap but awesome and way more good looking than the original SP. I choose implants on my 165. And I have never regretted it. SP make awesome implants she looks so real and so beautiful. The only thing I regret is to not choose human hair next time I will But I have a hardhead and I’m not sure a soft head is optimal for implant, but at least you can change hairstyle that’s good and also invest in awesome wigs

I wish you two a happy future. 🙏

And don’t do as I did .. I opened the factory pics the same second I had them , and I was driving … 😅.
I was for real almost driving off the road. I even had to stop trying to breathe and handle the overwhelming feelings even my hands was shaking. I was almost chocked by my own reaction. But you will understand soon… smiles
Starpery is making special dolls…😉

And as I said before you will be chocked when you see her too you will have a full woman in your room not at doll. Your perception and mind will have a hard time . It’s almost creepy. And what a woman.. and with a tight dress. She will knock you down completely This is one of the top end dolls in my opinion too..
Attachments
IMG_1200.jpeg
IMG_1200.jpeg (708.63 KiB) Viewed 1248 times
IMG_9993.jpeg
IMG_9993.jpeg (4.2 MiB) Viewed 1248 times
IMG_9981.jpeg
IMG_9981.jpeg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 1248 times

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

mathieu242 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:28 pm WELCOME to the 165G club!! :glou:

Congratulations!!

I really believe this is one of the top 3 best dolls on the market. Her curves are absolutely amazing and sexy. You will truly be in love the minute she arrives :D

165Gtoday.jpg
Everytime I see Wayne 165G and her stunning appearance I feel my heart jumps extra!
I was so near to chose her she was stunning in the promo pics.. maybe in future..😉
Thanks for showing her again !

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

Streaker wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:37 pm The current Starpery dolls are gorgeous, but they suck for sex. I have a 172f, I know.

There is a solution though. It takes a little bit of work and time, but you can make her enjoyable down there.

What’s wrong with your doll “down there “ . The only thing I have had issue with that was little tricky was doggy because of her enormous buttocks , but once you figured out the position , yeah then you have a whole lot of a sexy beautiful full woman’s “ass” to enjoy ..*lool* 😆🥵

Nue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nue »

mathieu242 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:28 pm WELCOME to the 165G club!! :glou:

Congratulations!!

165Gtoday.jpg

"165CM G club" cheers to that :glou:

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

Congratulations she looks stunning. You'll find out very quickly that she becomes part of your life and not just a sex toy.

chris0113
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chris0113 »

Streaker wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:37 pm The current Starpery dolls are gorgeous, but they suck for sex. I have a 172f, I know.

This post comes off as really sketchy, just sayin. Why not post it here for everyone to read?

Streaker

Post by Streaker »

chris0113 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:11 pm

This post comes off as really sketchy, just sayin. Why not post it here for everyone to read?
I was trying to not be THAT guy, but oh well, here it is. Starpery dolls have a hard inner vag and definitely not comfortable for sex. The vag and anus will also tear with any kind of use. I'm a normal sized dude. Mine has torn into an unsightly thing. My doll's left leg has also lost all tension. It's just a floppy limb now, which makes the doll even harder to move. I thought my Lovenestle torso had a rough vag, but the Starpery is worse. I know it's not fair to compare silicone to tpe, but I'm also taking my 120 Irokebijin into account as well. If you plan to use your doll for sex, don't buy a Starpery.

INFORMATIONS