www.lovenestle.com

Ordered Yuki!!

LoveNestle is a world-leading brand in the manufacturing of silicone torso dolls. As pioneers in this industry, we take immense pride in being the first company to utilize Ultra-Soft Silicone on sex doll torsos. The groundbreaking use of this innovative material sets us apart, revolutionizing the realism and tactile experience of our products. Your Orgasm is Our Mission! Website: www.lovenestle.com
kindredsp
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Ordered Yuki!!

Post by kindredsp »

Hi all, I'm a long time lurker of this forum, last week I finally pulled the trigger on my first torso doll.

I ordered Yuki, seemed like a good balance between weight, size and price.

https://www.lovenestle.com/product/yuki ... sturbator/

So far, support has been really helpful, they say it takes 1 week for my doll to be produced and then I will have a tracking number.

I'm really excited, I will be sharing photos and my review of Yuki when she arrives!

kindredsp
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Ordered Yuki!!

Post by kindredsp »

I just received my Yuki! she has exceeded expectations, i will be posting an unboxing video and a small review later when i have a bit more time, this forum seems a bit quiet but I will be documenting here for any future buyers of Yuki!

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

Congratulations on your first torso doll. Glad you're happy with her. You do know this is just the start for you😂

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

kindredsp wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:33 pm I just received my Yuki! she has exceeded expectations, i will be posting an unboxing video and a small review later when i have a bit more time, this forum seems a bit quiet but I will be documenting here for any future buyers of Yuki!
Thank you for shopping with LoveNestle! We are so glad you love Yuki! Share more lovely photos of your love doll torso!

jamesblake
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jamesblake »

congrats. yeah would like to see some pics and vids as well

kindredsp
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by kindredsp »

Hello all, finally had some time!

Yuki is my first doll, so I would like to share my thoughts with you all, including some photos. I also ordered some additional clothing but more on that later.

First of all, I believe the pricing for these dolls is the best in the market, I noticed that they just recently slightly increased their prices, still they are all silicon made, of amazing quality and still cheaper than many competitors.
from the moment i placed my order until I got her, it was maybe 3 weeks total, it was a tough wait but I made it through!

Now onto the important part, Yuki is a mini doll, so her proportions aren't 1:1 to a real woman, she is 55cm long, but her boobs are huge, its tricky to find clothes for her, i noticed that teen clothing fits her, I ordered some teen underwear online because I could never go to a physical store and buy something like that lol. That fits her fine, but since its not for adult women, its very vanilla clothing, I haven't been able to find anything sexy that fits her. her waist is too small and her boobs are big but the S size clothing doesn't fit her, its way too big. But that was something I expected from a mini doll, I will probably order Quinn next and she has more realistic proportions.

The feeling of the sex doll is amazing, I don't actually believe that it feels like real human skin, but it definitely feels realistic enough and much much better that TPE, (I had a tpe mini torso of maybe 25cm and the skin is just plain and boring), but Yuki feels incredible to touch, when your skin touches hers during sex, it feels like a real person. The only negative side so far to Silicone is that i feel like its delicate, I get this feeling like I will damage her if i move her too much, she got some mini dents in her skin by just laying down on my bed which is strange, if anyone got tips on that I appreciate it.

Sex with her was complex at first. My bed is not high enough so placing her in the bed and I standing behind her was not an option, until i figured out a way to place her in a good position it was annoying, but when I did, sex feels incredible, the weight and the way her boobs bounce during missionary is a sight to behold. Her tunnels feel incredible, when her legs are pressed together its really tight and probably the best experience I've had with any masturbator toy. She is great for titty fucking, her breasts are super soft and bouncy, you can easily wrap them around you and the feeling is amazing.

Overall, I am very happy with my purchase, the only regret I had was probably not purchasing something bigger, but I also have storage issues, and Yuki is pretty much on the limit of what I can safely store in my current situation, so she is perfect for the time being.

I did an unboxing video but still needs some editing, once I do that I will post it probably on PH, and post the link here.

Here are also some photos I took of her when she arrived!
If I can answer any questions anyone may have, I will be more than glad to.
Attachments
20240326_152652.jpg
20240326_152652.jpg (2.53 MiB) Viewed 418 times
20240326_152634.jpg
20240326_152634.jpg (3.35 MiB) Viewed 418 times
20240326_152517.jpg
20240326_152517.jpg (3.1 MiB) Viewed 418 times
20240326_152439.jpg
20240326_152439.jpg (2.92 MiB) Viewed 418 times
20240326_152420.jpg
20240326_152420.jpg (3.1 MiB) Viewed 418 times
20240326_152247.jpg
20240326_152247.jpg (3.23 MiB) Viewed 418 times
20240326_152238.jpg
20240326_152238.jpg (3.18 MiB) Viewed 418 times
20240326_152233.jpg
20240326_152233.jpg (2.8 MiB) Viewed 418 times

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

kindredsp wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:46 am Hello all, finally had some time!

Yuki is my first doll, so I would like to share my thoughts with you all, including some photos. I also ordered some additional clothing but more on that later.

First of all, I believe the pricing for these dolls is the best in the market, I noticed that they just recently slightly increased their prices, still they are all silicon made, of amazing quality and still cheaper than many competitors.
from the moment i placed my order until I got her, it was maybe 3 weeks total, it was a tough wait but I made it through!

Now onto the important part, Yuki is a mini doll, so her proportions aren't 1:1 to a real woman, she is 55cm long, but her boobs are huge, its tricky to find clothes for her, i noticed that teen clothing fits her, I ordered some teen underwear online because I could never go to a physical store and buy something like that lol. That fits her fine, but since its not for adult women, its very vanilla clothing, I haven't been able to find anything sexy that fits her. her waist is too small and her boobs are big but the S size clothing doesn't fit her, its way too big. But that was something I expected from a mini doll, I will probably order Quinn next and she has more realistic proportions.

The feeling of the sex doll is amazing, I don't actually believe that it feels like real human skin, but it definitely feels realistic enough and much much better that TPE, (I had a tpe mini torso of maybe 25cm and the skin is just plain and boring), but Yuki feels incredible to touch, when your skin touches hers during sex, it feels like a real person. The only negative side so far to Silicone is that i feel like its delicate, I get this feeling like I will damage her if i move her too much, she got some mini dents in her skin by just laying down on my bed which is strange, if anyone got tips on that I appreciate it.

Sex with her was complex at first. My bed is not high enough so placing her in the bed and I standing behind her was not an option, until i figured out a way to place her in a good position it was annoying, but when I did, sex feels incredible, the weight and the way her boobs bounce during missionary is a sight to behold. Her tunnels feel incredible, when her legs are pressed together its really tight and probably the best experience I've had with any masturbator toy. She is great for titty fucking, her breasts are super soft and bouncy, you can easily wrap them around you and the feeling is amazing.

Overall, I am very happy with my purchase, the only regret I had was probably not purchasing something bigger, but I also have storage issues, and Yuki is pretty much on the limit of what I can safely store in my current situation, so she is perfect for the time being.

I did an unboxing video but still needs some editing, once I do that I will post it probably on PH, and post the link here.

Here are also some photos I took of her when she arrived!
If I can answer any questions anyone may have, I will be more than glad to.
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with Yuki. Your analysis is really thorough and we appreciate your attention to detail.

Price increases are something we don't want to see either, but due to the pressure from rising shipping costs, we have no choice but to raise prices slightly. We will never reduce production costs because our original intention is to provide customers with affordable and high-quality silicone dolls.

We understand that choosing the right clothing for your sex doll can be tricky, and our customer service team is always ready to assist you with clothing picks, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Regarding Yuki's bents, all you need to do is rub the dent gently and it will disappear. It's a simple solution and should help make the doll look perfect again.

We're also glad to hear that you created an unboxing video for Yuki. Here's the link to Make Money with Your Sex Doll Campaign: https://www.lovenestle.com/make-money-w ... sex-dolls/ We look forward to your unboxing viseo.

We appreciate your genuine comment and value your insights. Your thoughts on the sex doll are important for us to continue providing the best possible experience for our customers.

INFORMATIONS