www.thecityofsexy.com

Not much action on here?

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Restored919
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Not much action on here?

Post by Restored919 »

Silko wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:40 am Elina is a sweet heart and If Gynoid can add in a good solid oral orifice that’ll definitely give them points, who agrees? 🤝
Yeah, I agree, I have also asked them for oral opening/movable jaw on other heads and I have heard that it might be possible in the future.
But nothing is sure.

Green Reaper
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Green Reaper »

Silko wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:30 am What’s a dealbreaker for me is Gynoid’s durability, fingers/hands poking through the soft silicone, or ripping apart near sensitive parts like elbows/knees, and deflation/deformation of breast/butt, I’m sure most doll companies have these issues as well, but I know Tayu does have hardened hands which is a plus and so it leaves me wondering which is the better choice for intimacy which I’m intending to purchase for.
Every silicone doll including Tayu has those weaknesses (in fact my Tayu 155cm is the first doll I experienced this with), they're just something every doll owner has to to be conscious of when handling their doll. Features like hardened hands are starting to become standard as options, I have not seen it offered yet on Gynoids, but then again not too long ago hardened feet options weren't as common as they are now so maybe one day we'll have things like hardened elbows too, who knows. Those features do help dolls stand or kneel longer without damage but they're not infallible.

The_Turnip
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by The_Turnip »

How necessary is the soft body upgrade? Does the standard body basically feel fine and the upgrade is just a sweetener, or is it more like hugging a tyre? If you've also handled a Sanhui doll, how does it compare to that, softness-wise? Not trying to start arguments about relative brand merits, it's just the yardstick I happen to have.

Also for anyone who has the hard feet: Have you left your doll standing long term, and if so, how have they fared?

Restored919
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Restored919 »

The_Turnip wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:19 am How necessary is the soft body upgrade? Does the standard body basically feel fine and the upgrade is just a sweetener, or is it more like hugging a tyre? If you've also handled a Sanhui doll, how does it compare to that, softness-wise? Not trying to start arguments about relative brand merits, it's just the yardstick I happen to have.

Also for anyone who has the hard feet: Have you left your doll standing long term, and if so, how have they fared?
My M19R have hard feets and there is no damage to them still like new. I’m very impressed by gynoids hard feets. Compare to my tayu gynoid wins by far. Tayus hard feet is still soft and the skeleton have deformed her silicone skin under the feet. My Gynoid have bin standing for 1 month so far and bin moved around with no sign of damage.

The_Turnip
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by The_Turnip »

Restored919 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:10 am
The_Turnip wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:19 am How necessary is the soft body upgrade? Does the standard body basically feel fine and the upgrade is just a sweetener, or is it more like hugging a tyre? If you've also handled a Sanhui doll, how does it compare to that, softness-wise? Not trying to start arguments about relative brand merits, it's just the yardstick I happen to have.

My M19R have hard feets and there is no damage to them still like new. I’m very impressed by gynoids hard feets. Compare to my tayu gynoid wins by far. Tayus hard feet is still soft and the skeleton have deformed her silicone skin under the feet. My Gynoid have bin standing for 1 month so far and bin moved around with no sign of damage.
Do you have the soft body or the standard one?

Restored919
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Restored919 »

The_Turnip wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:15 pm

Standard

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Well then this is my chance to show of my Gynoid sisters. These are both Laura heads, but they look different, seems like Gynoid artist have nuance rather than just cookie cutter. Just love the name also, GYNOID, to cool.
Attachments
IMG_2642.jpeg
IMG_2642.jpeg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 427 times
IMG_2646.jpeg
IMG_2646.jpeg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 427 times
IMG_2653.jpeg
IMG_2653.jpeg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 427 times
IMG_2652.jpeg
IMG_2652.jpeg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 427 times
IMG_2651.jpeg
IMG_2651.jpeg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 427 times
IMG_2649.jpeg
IMG_2649.jpeg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 427 times
IMG_2650.jpeg
IMG_2650.jpeg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 427 times
IMG_2668.jpeg
IMG_2668.jpeg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 427 times
IMG_2891.jpeg
IMG_2891.jpeg (199.01 KiB) Viewed 427 times
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

The_Turnip
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by The_Turnip »

Restored919 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:50 pm

Standard
How soft is it? Are you satisfied with how she feels to touch?

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

The heads are hard body’s soft.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Restored919
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Restored919 »

The_Turnip wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:22 pm

Standard
Yes, I’m very satisfied with the softness but I focus more on the artistic feel and look on the doll. Her body is not as soft as tayu but some parts on her is. She feels very realistic. The hardness/softness of the silicone feels different all over her body, her thighs are kind of hard and stomach. But her vagina, hands, boobs, butt, and so on is beyond in my opinion of softness.

Here is also an image of her.

The_Turnip
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by The_Turnip »

Restored919 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:55 am
The_Turnip wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:22 pm

Standard
Yes, I’m very satisfied with the softness but I focus more on the artistic feel and look on the doll. Her body is not as soft as tayu but some parts on her is. She feels very realistic. The hardness/softness of the silicone feels different all over her body, her thighs are kind of hard and stomach. But her vagina, hands, boobs, butt, and so on is beyond in my opinion of softness.

Here is also an image of her.
That's what I was hoping to hear, since it means I can skip the soft body and not have to worry so much about her getting damaged by sitting around. I'm not looking for ultimate softness, I was just worried that the body was like the head, in that you have to have to get the upgrade in order to get any softness at all. Thanks.

FrontierFox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FrontierFox »

Gynoid dolls with amzing face but seem like they're mysterious and what's their advantages compared with other brands(WM, ZELEX, Irontech..)?
Ridmii doll 168F Miranda(ROS) TPE body& Silicone head :glou:

Restored919
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Restored919 »

FrontierFox wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:17 am Gynoid dolls with amzing face but seem like they're mysterious and what's their advantages compared with other brands(WM, ZELEX, Irontech..)?
I have compared my Gynoid to Zelex, Irontech, WM, Tayu, Exdoll, Piper and alots of other brands and still Gynoid is far the best doll. The quality of the make up on Gynoid is amazing. I have also compared the weight between my Tayu 151E and my M19R (168cm) and I’m a bit disappointed at Tayu. The weight is the same between the M19R and 151E. Plus the M19R feels much more realistic and have a much more artistic look and feel. If I compare the GLD Tifa head to my Gynoid head. The eyebrows on the Tifa head look like they are painted with a chalk and can easy fade off. I bought my gynoid becouse of the work of art even tho the sexual feel is better then other brands I’ve bin in tuch with. She is still fragile as all the other dolls on the market. But she is very easy to work with.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Yeah they definitely have the knack for slamming a grand slam on their sculpts, have yet to see better IMO.

random1102
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by random1102 »

Has anyone gotten a 20R Mona ?
The pics look great , almost like a picture perfect human doll.

Wondering if there is a review lying around somewhere....

INFORMATIONS