fanrealart.com

FANREAL 170 Della Review

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: FANREAL 170 Della Review

Post by bbc3 »

In another thread, a user posted that he purchased a Maria head separately. I believe that user already owns a Fanreal doll, so it may be that you can order extra heads if you have already bought a doll. Not sure if it's one of those unadvertised, "under the table" type things where a vendor may have some extra pull to do that as long as the customer purchased Fanreal before...

bnf

Post by bnf »

Thanks for the review and photos.

Can you post some full body shots, from many sides and angles please? These are so helpful.

Nonsensebuth

Post by Nonsensebuth »

icewind wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:50 am [quote=Riwamix post_id=2471577 time=<a href="tel:1703945967">1703945967</a> user_id=483838]
I just realized - Are you the Dollpark guy? I enjoyed your Maria and Della videos. It was sad to see YouTube nuked yours and others doll channels.
Hi Riwamix, yes i am or better i was the dollpark guy... :mrgreen: It's a shame what Youtube did with my work, but at all, we showed some naked breasts! :shakefist:
[/quote]
icewind wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:50 am [quote=Riwamix post_id=2471577 time=<a href="tel:1703945967">1703945967</a> user_id=483838]
I just realized - Are you the Dollpark guy? I enjoyed your Maria and Della videos. It was sad to see YouTube nuked yours and others doll channels.
Hi Riwamix, yes i am or better i was the dollpark guy... :mrgreen: It's a shame what Youtube did with my work, but at all, we showed some naked breasts! :shakefist:
[/quote]

Hallo Stefan, was für ein Zufall, dass ich dich hier gefunden habe :) Würde es dir etwas ausmachen, mir bei einem dringenden Thema zu helfen? Ich verfolge dich und deine Videos schon seit einem Jahr. Ich bin schon lange gewillt, eine Real Doll zu kaufen. Eigentlich wollte ich ja eine von Dollpark kaufen, aber ich habe im Internet Better Love Doll oder Rosemary Doll gefunden, bei denen die Fanreal Puppen im Angebot sind, gerade mit einem extra Fanreal Kopf mit Oral-Funktion, wie auch immer. Aber wenn ich von dort kaufe, fallen dann die ganzen Zollgebühren etc. an, und ich müsste mich noch darum kümmern, wobei es dann keinen Sinn mehr macht. Nach ein wenig Recherche bin ich darauf gestoßen, dass ihr einen Dollpark Trust Service anbietet. Ihr würdet den Zoll, die Zollkosten und alles andere übernehmen und selbst das Paket übernehmen, glaube ich. Dafür verlangt ihr 13% von dem, was die Puppe gekostet hat, stimmt das? Und wenn ja, könnte ich sie jetzt schon kaufen, die Doll, weil das Angebot bis Ende März läuft, und danach mit dem Dollpark Trust Service abwickeln?

Translation: Hello Stefan, what a coincidence that I found you here :) Would you mind helping me with an urgent issue? I've been following you and your videos for a year. I have been wanting to buy a real doll for a long time. I actually wanted to buy one from Dollpark, but I found Better Love Doll or Rosemary Doll online, where Fanreal dolls are on offer, especially with an extra Fanreal head with oral function, whatever. But if I buy from there, then all the customs fees etc. will be charged and I would still have to worry about it, although it then no longer makes sense. After a little research, I came across that you offer a Dollpark Trust Service. You would pay the customs, customs costs and everything else and take care of the package yourself, I believe. For this you charge 13% of what the doll cost, is that correct? And if so, could I buy the doll now, because the offer runs until the end of March, and then process it with the Dollpark Trust Service?
Last edited by Swan on Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add Translation - (All post must be in English)

icewind

Post by icewind »

Hello Nonsensebuth,

please read...i am no longer working for this vendor...but i enjoyed making the presentation of the FANREAL girls a lot! 8)
icewind wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:50 am Hi Riwamix, yes i am or better i was the dollpark guy... :mrgreen: It's a shame what Youtube did with my work, but at all, we showed some naked breasts! :shakefist:
Current number of my doll family members: 47

Shadowplay
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shadowplay »

Thanks a lot for the review!
Also good to see the more realistic less flattered pictures.

At the moment I am seriously considering buying this Della doll.
I wonder what labia color you picked for her?

After like half a year, how is the paint durability?

Cheers!

INFORMATIONS