yldoll.com

Kyra 2.0 (New Doll model) - Dream Butt & even Bigger Supertits

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Halko Supmann
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Kyra 2.0 (New Doll model) - Dream Butt & even Bigger Supertits

Post by Halko Supmann »

MoviePilot wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:28 pm New wig, new dress:
See_through_001.jpg
See_through_002.jpg
Just wanted to share again images of this absolutely wonderful doll. Seems to be some kind of unicorn doll...

...at least if it's about all this irritation going on why there's only one produced for now (although it was intended for public availability) and all the requests from different people falling on deaf ears at YL Doll...
Hello MoviePilot

The Doll really is something amazing.

The Outfit also, could I get a Link to all the Pieces of the Outfit?

happygilmo

Post by happygilmo »

Been awhile since I was on here. Had a strong interest in a purchase but had doubts. Got off the site but something has drawn me back. Probably the Awesome boobs. There was a post, a couple years ago, I believe of Kyra, really great shots. Blue & white striped bikini on a bed, a kinda Rave outfit. How can I find/search for those?

Thedollden69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Thedollden69 »

just picked up one of these babies! loving the gel tits! looking forward to any tips!

INFORMATIONS