Starpery.com

Wig keeps sliding off the head , how should i keep it more attached?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
RocketParrot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Wig keeps sliding off the head , how should i keep it more attached?

Post by RocketParrot »

Iv got my starpery sex doll head , but i had this problem since i ordered her that wig just doesnt sit ,
it slides off on every ocasion is there a way to make it more attached?

i prefer not a permanent option but if there is a pernament option i could take it.. anything better than nothing i gues...

thanks for help

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Wig keeps sliding off the head , how should i keep it more attached?

Post by Mr Franz »

I usually just tighten the elastic straps underneath at the back of the webbing. A nylon wig cap also helps. They're cheap and you can pin the wig to that.

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

RocketParrot wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 am Iv got my starpery sex doll head , but i had this problem since i ordered her that wig just doesnt sit ,

i prefer not a permanent option but if there is a pernament option i could take it.. anything better than nothing i gues...

thanks for help
This might help - viewtopic.php?t=172957
I have a wig cap on and if the wig has clips, that will do the trick.
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

RocketParrot wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 am Iv got my starpery sex doll head , but i had this problem since i ordered her that wig just doesnt sit ,
My Hedy head has this problem. Of course, tighten the straps if the wig you’re using has them, but also try this…
https://a.co/d/ekxHVDP

It’s not full proof, but it cut down on the sliding significantly. If they were more like stubby brush bristles instead of nubs, I think it would solve the problem a lot better
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Use pins, the ones with small round bulb at the end and if is too long chop them. Silicone is easy to pierce and will not leave a mark. You do couple of pins will hold very well but if the wig get entangled or pulled with force will come off. If you are thinking something like grabbing her hair while having sex with her not sure what will keep it on unless you glue it but that might ruin her head. Double tape is something i want to try the transparent one you can find on Aliexpess or Temu etc. I use it on the wall to hold a blanket that help me hide a doll. Is there for 2 years(tape). Is easy to take off without marks. I also use that tape on the windows to put net on it during summer to keep windows open without worries that bugs and flies come inside.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

thanks for help
I have a doll on its way and she was a wig because implant was not an option, and I hate if the wig will move , and also she has two wigs, so I want to be able to shift between them . In my case, I will try to use adhesive Velcro band I have ordered from Amazon similar as this one down it was cheap too so I will at least test it if it’s works or if I need one with stronger adhesive
Attachments
IMG_1822.jpeg
IMG_1822.jpeg (201.16 KiB) Viewed 468 times
IMG_1821.jpeg
IMG_1821.jpeg (369.43 KiB) Viewed 468 times
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Hat pins. They are 2 inches long. Two at the temples pointing back, two at the base of the skull pointing to the ears.
Make sure the points rest on the skull.
Stays on untill you take the pins out. No visable holes on my silicone or TPE girls.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

knallhatten wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am

thanks for help
I have a doll on its way and she was a wig because implant was not an option, and I hate if the wig will move , and also she has two wigs, so I want to shift between. In my case, I will try to use adhesive Velcro band I have ordered from Amazon similar as this one down it was cheap too so I will at least test it if it’s works or if I need one with stronger adhesive
Won't stick, and if it does there is a chance the adhesive will dissolve the TPE.
I have two bad experiences with tapes to back this up. Don't do it. Not worth it.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

RevJack wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:14 am
knallhatten wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am

thanks for help
I have a doll on its way and she was a wig because implant was not an option, and I hate if the wig will move , and also she has two wigs, so I want to shift between. In my case, I will try to use adhesive Velcro band I have ordered from Amazon similar as this one down it was cheap too so I will at least test it if it’s works or if I need one with stronger adhesive
Won't stick, and if it does there is a chance the adhesive will dissolve the TPE.
I have two bad experiences with tapes to back this up. Don't do it. Not worth it.

Reverend Jack
Thank you so much for the feedback. The doll is silicon but maybe that is same effect on them

Or maybe it’s possible to use silicon glue and a Velcro without adhesive?

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am Use pins, the ones with small round bulb at the end and if is too long chop them. Silicone is easy to pierce and will not leave a mark. You do couple of pins will hold very well but if the wig get entangled or pulled with force will come off. If you are thinking something like grabbing her hair while having sex with her not sure what will keep it on unless you glue it but that might ruin her head. Double tape is something i want to try the transparent one you can find on Aliexpess or Temu etc. I use it on the wall to hold a blanket that help me hide a doll. Is there for 2 years(tape). Is easy to take off without marks. I also use that tape on the windows to put net on it during summer to keep windows open without worries that bugs and flies come inside.
My vote for pins too. I use two on forehead, two on sides and two on back. She will keep her hair on during the roughest sex you tossing her around!

Sili

RocketParrot
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RocketParrot »

Siliconeman wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:25 pm
goofy_dr_love wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am Use pins, the ones with small round bulb at the end and if is too long chop them. Silicone is easy to pierce and will not leave a mark. You do couple of pins will hold very well but if the wig get entangled or pulled with force will come off. If you are thinking something like grabbing her hair while having sex with her not sure what will keep it on unless you glue it but that might ruin her head. Double tape is something i want to try the transparent one you can find on Aliexpess or Temu etc. I use it on the wall to hold a blanket that help me hide a doll. Is there for 2 years(tape). Is easy to take off without marks. I also use that tape on the windows to put net on it during summer to keep windows open without worries that bugs and flies come inside.
My vote for pins too. I use two on forehead, two on sides and two on back. She will keep her hair on during the roughest sex you tossing her around!

Sili

Hey , im searching in google but i find few diffrent results , can you share what pins you use? or where have you bought them?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

From Amazon :
Brand: monochef
4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars 336
100pcs Corsage Boutonniere Pins Teardrop Pearl Head Pins Bouquet White Straight Head Pins for DIY Crafts Jewelry Making Sewing Wedding Flower Decorations

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

RevJack wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 pm From Amazon :
Brand: monochef
4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars 336
100pcs Corsage Boutonniere Pins Teardrop Pearl Head Pins Bouquet White Straight Head Pins for DIY Crafts Jewelry Making Sewing Wedding Flower Decorations
Thanks for the tip !

Oscar DeBarataria
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Oscar DeBarataria »

I tried using sil-poxy to glue Velcro strips onto the skull and then fabric glue to attach their mates to the wig.

It worked, sort of. If you're not super-careful taking the wig off, you'll rip the Velcro either from the skull or the wig.

It's a royal pain in the ass.

For a more semi-permanent solution, the hat pins are winners. I used the smallest sized picture-hanger nails I had, and when I used a black Sharpie on the heads of those nails (we're talking maybe an eighth of an inch in diameter) they were completely invisible against the wig.

Two nails at the hairline of the forehead, one about a half-inch on each side of the part in the middle, one nail each toward the point the wig makes when the flap comes down just in front of the ear, and a nail on each side of the base of the skull in back.

Do that and the wig won't move. Rough sex won't move it, and what's more, you can now style her hair in any way you could if it was real. The high pony tail is no longer a fantasy.
Amber's Zelex review thread: viewtopic.php?t=153776

Amber's Eye Candy thread: viewtopic.php?t=153865

The New Adventures of Amber! viewtopic.php?t=156353

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

:glou:

INFORMATIONS