https://www.coeros.com/

Lightweight Sex Doll Storage Bag

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Lightweight Sex Doll Storage Bag

Post by Coeros »

Coeros wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:16 am Lightweight with handles and wheels, it’s easy to move around, and it has plenty of storage space. The bag is simple and sleek in appearance, and it even comes with a password lock for added security.
Link: https://www.coeros.com/product/lightwei ... orage-bag/

The Lightweight Love Doll Storage Bag is the lightest. Lightweight (5kg / 11 pounds) with top handles and bottom wheels for easy transport and mobility.
:glou: :glou: :glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

avidmuffin
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by avidmuffin »

Hi, is it possible to store this storage bag standing up instead of lying down? Also, is the biggest one possible to store a 171cm doll?

Bruce_Willis
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bruce_Willis »

avidmuffin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:41 am Hi, is it possible to store this storage bag standing up instead of lying down? Also, is the biggest one possible to store a 171cm doll?
I have the longest one and it stores my 171cm Starpery doll no issues. Width might be an issue if your doll is that long but curvy.
Great for storing my doll under the bed. A bit pricey but a good product.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

avidmuffin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:41 am Hi, is it possible to store this storage bag standing up instead of lying down? Also, is the biggest one possible to store a 171cm doll?
Regarding the storage bag, we recommend placing it in a lying down position for optimal stability. While it is technically possible to store the bag standing up, this requires it to be leaned against a wall and carefully balanced, especially when storing a doll. This is due to the unsteady center of gravity when the doll is standing upright.

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

:glou: :glou: :glou:
Coeros
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Bruce_Willis wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:49 am
Regarding the storage bag, we recommend placing it in a lying down position for optimal stability. While it is technically possible to store the bag standing up, this requires it to be leaned against a wall and carefully balanced, especially when storing a doll. This is due to the unsteady center of gravity when the doll is standing upright.

I have the longest one and it stores my 171cm Starpery doll no issues. Width might be an issue if your doll is that long but curvy.
Great for storing my doll under the bed. A bit pricey but a good product.
We appreciate your feedback about our storage bag. We're glad to know it's useful to you. :multi: :multi: :multi:

DollFan789

Post by DollFan789 »

Is it possible to add iron-on patches to the outside?

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

DollFan789 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:02 pm Is it possible to add iron-on patches to the outside?
Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. Could you please clarify what you mean by "patches"? Are you concerned about potential damage from adding these iron-on patches to the outside?

Best regards,
Coeros

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

When will there be one that can fit a 180cm doll?
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

DollFan789

Post by DollFan789 »

Coeros wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:27 pm
DollFan789 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:02 pm Is it possible to add iron-on patches to the outside?
Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. Could you please clarify what you mean by "patches"? Are you concerned about potential damage from adding these iron-on patches to the outside?

Best regards,
Coeros
I'm not worried about damage. I'm wondering if these could be decorated in a manner similar to a guitar case. As in, would it be easy to add patches to these bags?

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

DollFan789 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:10 am
Hello,

Best regards,
Coeros
I'm not worried about damage. I'm wondering if these could be decorated in a manner similar to a guitar case. As in, would it be easy to add patches to these bags?
Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry. The exterior of these bags is made of nylon fabric. While we haven't tested decorating them with patches ourselves, it's important to note that the surface is not smooth. This texture might affect the adherence and appearance of patches, depending on their type and adhesive quality.

Warm regards,
Coeros

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Coeros wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:56 pm The width of the bag above 145cm is 39cm. This should be able to be most of the dolls. In addition, the fixed strap is fixed inside the bag, which may not be adjustable. Just from what you've said, it would be better to cover the doll with a blanket.

Best Wishes,
Coeros

I would wholeheartedly suggest that the Coeros fleece doll blanket should be added, not only for better overall protection of the doll, but for those that might be concerned that the straps might leave marks or discolor the doll from contact. We own two of these blankets for my Isabella and they are wonderful:
https://www.coeros.com/product/sex-doll ... e-blanket/
Sex-Doll-White-Fleece-Blanket-10.jpg
Sex-Doll-White-Fleece-Blanket-10.jpg (93.68 KiB) Viewed 164 times
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:31 pm
Coeros wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:56 pm The width of the bag above 145cm is 39cm. This should be able to be most of the dolls. In addition, the fixed strap is fixed inside the bag, which may not be adjustable. Just from what you've said, it would be better to cover the doll with a blanket.

Best Wishes,
Coeros

I would wholeheartedly suggest that the Coeros fleece doll blanket should be added, not only for better overall protection of the doll, but for those that might be concerned that the straps might leave marks or discolor the doll from contact. We own two of these blankets for my Isabella and they are wonderful:
https://www.coeros.com/product/sex-doll ... e-blanket/

Sex-Doll-White-Fleece-Blanket-10.jpg
Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback. When using the Lightweight Storage Bag or the Storage Couch to store the doll, pairing it with this White Fleece Blanket can indeed provide better prevention against the doll’s deformation, damage, or staining.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and please let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Best regards,
Coeros

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Hello,

Best regards,
Coeros

I bet some fabric glue would be good. I'm not saying this particular brand, but do a little searching around. https://www.amazon.com/Aleenes-Fabric-F ... r=8-5&th=1

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

jms033 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:32 pm
Hello,

Best regards,
Coeros

I bet some fabric glue would be good. I'm not saying this particular brand, but do a little searching around. https://www.amazon.com/Aleenes-Fabric-F ... r=8-5&th=1
Thank you for your suggestion. It looks like a feasible option. :glou:

INFORMATIONS