www.tayu-doll.com

Storing Tayu dolls standing up

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
random1102
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Storing Tayu dolls standing up

Post by random1102 »

Hi ~

Thinking of storing a Tayu doll standing up / half leaning against the wardrobe wall / not hung.

1) Will the soft boobs / butt sag after awhile , ie: need to have support type bras / panties
Tayu mention that with their soft butt option , we need to pay attention to storage , but they did not cover more on it :?

2) Will there be damage over time to the knees/feet (storing standing up)
or is there a need to alternate storing the doll lying down

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Storing Tayu dolls standing up

Post by crazedcat »

If you get the hard feet or the standing bolts option you can store the doll standing and leaning up against the wall. Shouldn’t be a problem.

I store mine hanging and haven’t had any issues with sag. I have all the ultra soft options.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

random1102
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by random1102 »

Thanks crazedcat.

I have ordered the doll with standing feet + no bolts

Do you think if storing it standing is still a good option here

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Yes, but just to be safe I would put a memory foam or gel pillow under her feet when stored standing. I've done this with mine when they weren't hanging and it work perfect. The "hard" standing feet are much harder than the normal feet but they aren't ROCK hard...they till have some SLIGHT "squish" to them.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

random1102
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by random1102 »

Thanks for the advice

time to get some memory foam !

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Most vendors warn that the hard standing feet without bolts is temporary only. The foot plates will eventually cut through the firmer silicone and make you sad. Only the bolts, which attach to the skeleton are reliable for standing storage more than a day or two.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

nosmoking1979

Re: Aufbewahrung von Tayu-Puppen, die aufstehen

Post by nosmoking1979 »

or if it is equipped with a back hook, hang it on it

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

RevJack wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:22 pm Most vendors warn that the hard standing feet without bolts is temporary only. The foot plates will eventually cut through the firmer silicone and make you sad. Only the bolts, which attach to the skeleton are reliable for standing storage more than a day or two.
As Rev Jack said, the hard feet isn't recommended for extended standing. My 163 has both hard feet and bolts. It is not a standard request, but you can have your vendor follow up with Tayu. If you ordered via Alice at MRD, this wouldn't be the first time she had this request.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

random1102 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 pm Hi ~

Thinking of storing a Tayu doll standing up / half leaning against the wardrobe wall / not hung.

1) Will the soft boobs / butt sag after awhile , ie: need to have support type bras / panties
Tayu mention that with their soft butt option , we need to pay attention to storage , but they did not cover more on it :?

2) Will there be damage over time to the knees/feet (storing standing up)
or is there a need to alternate storing the doll lying down
The best general practices for doll storage are either hanging the doll or laying it down. If your doll has particularly soft breasts or butt, adding some memory foam for protection could be beneficial.

For instance, when laying the doll down, you can place memory foam under its waist and thighs to offer support. Alternatively, if you're hanging the doll, you can fix the memory foam on the hanging stand so that it supports the doll's breasts and buttons from underneath.

Here is our doll storage page, hope you find it helpful: https://www.coeros.com/collections/sex-doll-storage/ :glou: :glou: :glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

random1102
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by random1102 »

Ran into more problems :(

well .. the doll is already here , so no options to make it with bolts + hard feet
i can' t have the doll lying around on my bed , during day time.
as for hanging , just doesn't feel nice to "behead" her every day :razz:

so the plan is to alternate every 1,2 days between
-sitting down with memory foam on the seat
-standing up with memory foam on her feet

fingers crossed that this is good enough :D

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Email Tayu and ask them if your dolls metal foot "bones" are drilled for bolts. Some manufacturors use the same foot soles for standing bolts and non-bolt standing options.
If that is true, then you can put standing bolts into your dolls feet, the bolts go right into threaded nuts on the metal soles. Yes, you will have to poke holes in the silicone of her feet, but it can be done if they use the same metal soles.
I put standing bolts into my 6YE's feet.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

random1102
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by random1102 »

hmm... let me check with Tayu and see how this turns out.

thanks Rev

INFORMATIONS