exdollofficial.com

Exdoll range question

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

eu4orick

Exdoll range question

Post by eu4orick »

Which exact models and names etc a list if possible,

Have single piece bodies with the head permanently attached? As in they are have no interchangable bolt on heads? Seeing as this brand is the only one I know of so far to having some seamless models. It's not exactly stated very often or if at all. I cannot judge for myself as nearly all general showcase images is presented to hide attached heads in advertisment.

I would also like to know if EXdoll still make use of whatever the skeleton they used in EX Doll Summit Series 168cm Alexa (At least when it very first launched, it may have been revised)? Whereby hands folded in the middle and feet were very articulated including toes. I don't know if they use such a skeleton for all there model lines or they only reserve the most articulated accuracy skeleton for perhaps there clone series as example? Again something not always mentioned in descriptions and customisations options.

Thanks

INFORMATIONS