www.siliconelovers.com

10/10 would recommend

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Cyph3rz83
Active Poster
Active Poster

10/10 would recommend

Post by Cyph3rz83 »

So far the customer service has been great I ordered Akira 160cm Piper silicone doll with all the bells and whistling waiting on factory photos. I'll update you all through this process.

Cyph3rz83
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 10/10 would recommend

Post by Cyph3rz83 »

Quick Update: after speaking with Nick/Louie/Emma I have been told they are awaiting updates from Piper doll on status of doll. Most likely already in fabrication we getting closer I can smell the factory photos incoming haha. The wait is the worst they are very patient with my constant daily questions. This vendor has so far been great next update will be factory photos.

Cyph3rz83
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cyph3rz83 »

Update Factory photos inbound within the next few days according to Danny. Moderators if I blur out headshots are factory photos of piper dolls allowed or I can't post even bodies?

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Thanks so much for your post! Yes you can post your factory images, they are yours and the forum is OK with posting factory images! :)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Cyph3rz83
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cyph3rz83 »

Silicone Lovers wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:06 pm Thanks so much for your post! Yes you can post your factory images, they are yours and the forum is OK with posting factory images! :)
I am just waiting on tracking for doll now and fulfillment of two additional orders of accessories. I want anyone reading this to know how awesome the team at silicone lovers has been and trust me I'm a difficult customer haha. Will update as soon as it arrives and create another thread reviewing on the doll itself. Special thanks to Emma, Danny, Saray, Nick, Louie, and the team as a whole.
Attachments
AKIRA 160CM SILICONE FACTORY.jpg
AKIRA 160CM SILICONE FACTORY.jpg (569.64 KiB) Viewed 598 times
AKIRA 160CM SILICONE FACTORY 3.jpg
AKIRA 160CM SILICONE FACTORY 3.jpg (764.87 KiB) Viewed 598 times
AKIRA 160CM SILICONE FACTORY 2.jpg
AKIRA 160CM SILICONE FACTORY 2.jpg (928.39 KiB) Viewed 598 times

Cyph3rz83
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cyph3rz83 »

Quick update: We are close guys Louie and his team are hard at work correcting an import issue for me and I know they will resolve it with the same professionalism they’ve shown thus far. I’ll update with full review and unboxing hopefully soon god willing.

Satto
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Satto »

Thank you for the ongoing updates and review, your doll looks amazing!

I am currently talking with Emma and Nick as well, they seem very friendly and helpful. Currently I am looking at a Lush Doll myself but your piper is damn impressive.

Cyph3rz83
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cyph3rz83 »

Satto wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:11 pm Thank you for the ongoing updates and review, your doll looks amazing!

I am currently talking with Emma and Nick as well, they seem very friendly and helpful. Currently I am looking at a Lush Doll myself but your piper is damn impressive.
I hope so we shall find out soon hopefully I’ll be reviewing doll separately so keep an eye out for that although I have to censor most photos since TDF doesn’t allow most piperdolls so minus face :)

Cyph3rz83
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cyph3rz83 »

Doll has arrived all! Review coming soon in separate thread.

I want to say its refreshing to see a vendor admit a mistake and also be willing to correct it. I have no doubt refund will be coming soon and I feel confident in referring SL as a strong first choice. I will definetly be doing more business with them in future.

Special thanks to Saray, Nick, Louie, and Emma for all your hard work.

Cyph3rz83
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cyph3rz83 »

Refund received guys SL walks the walk as well as talks the talk. If you are planning on buying a doll I can’t think of a better vendor.

Satto
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Satto »

Can you pop a link to the new thread in here when you post it?
I wouldn't mind seeing the complete doll, If it is allowed by forum rules can you DM me a pic or two? I cant remember off the top of my head if that is allowed or not given the restrictions on the piper doll heads.

Cyph3rz83
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cyph3rz83 »

Satto wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:23 pm Can you pop a link to the new thread in here when you post it?
I wouldn't mind seeing the complete doll, If it is allowed by forum rules can you DM me a pic or two? I cant remember off the top of my head if that is allowed or not given the restrictions on the piper doll heads.
Here is my review of doll so far. Keep in mind doll review has no bearing on SL as they were excellent and I recommend them to everyone I talk with now. Its still early, but so far only issue I have had was anal opening is really really fragile which I solved with sil-poxy around opening. Its holding so far time will tell. I gave ass a real roughing this weekend and it held up so far. I will most likely try vagina next weekend.
viewtopic.php?t=179661

INFORMATIONS