Starpery.com

Implanted Hair Removal

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Frozen+
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Implanted Hair Removal

Post by Frozen+ »

I recently purchased a new silicone doll with implanted hair for the main and 'extra' head. One head was silicone with movable jaw feature, other head was TPE. Both heads would dump hair if you so much as breathed on it. To be fair, I was warned of that by sales rep as well as posts on this forum, but I was having trouble with wig movement and thought this would be a good option- it wasn't.
When the TPE head arrived I quickly learned that despite specs saying it had oral capability, I couldn't even push a finger in her mouth. If I just photographed my dolls, the non-oral and implanted hair would have been fine, but I have my dolls for sex and had no use for a non-oral head. I fabricated some tools out of 1/2 and 3/4 copper pipe, cut TPE out to allow mouth to open with a temp controlled soldering station, and used the copper tubes to core out a fair bit of TPE to create the oral capability. It was scary, but since the head was useless to me without, I took the chance. It actually turned out quite well so I took the next step and removed all of the implanted hair. It takes about an hour to carefully pull it out, but I now have a useable head that doesn't shed and is great for oral. Thanks for all the TPE modification videos!
Attachments
20240330_144353-1a.png
20240330_144353-1a.png (9.32 MiB) Viewed 100 times
20240330_142525.jpg
20240330_142525.jpg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 100 times

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Implanted Hair Removal

Post by SxDolled »

Nice Frozen+, from the pictures and your description, it looks like this modification went perfectly 👏
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

INFORMATIONS