sexyrealsexdolls.com

Where do I get cheap automatic doll cleaner

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Where do I get cheap automatic doll cleaner

Post by seagull »

Desecrate? Oh! This desecration :glou:
Back.jpg
Back.jpg (102.48 KiB) Viewed 221 times
Well, at least I know how God (team Kimber) put this lovely creature together :)
She has been my bed buddy for a couple of years now, absolutely love her to bits, literally :whistle:

neutrino
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neutrino »

Wheezer wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:25 pm
Discreet service right to your door !

Cheers!
... W ...
Sex_Doll_Van(1024)(2).png
Note: We still haven't verified if "spooge" is actually a real word yet.
Attachments
Sex_Doll_Van(1024)(2).png
Sex_Doll_Van(1024)(2).png (277.81 KiB) Viewed 187 times

TexDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TexDoll »

I know the request was cheap, but thought I should add this review.
I purchased the "Automatic Love Holes Cleaning & Drying Douche for Sex Doll" from rosemary dolls with Starpery Rong.
Even buying it on sale for $169 I do not recommend it.
The claim that you can wash your doll while lying down doesn't work. I can't even imagine how it could work with their design.
Even standing, I put a bucket to catch the water.
The pump and wand work great (plenty of flow and volume going all the right places), so I still use it for washing with soap water. I use a separate manual plunger style douche (see below) that came with the doll for rinsing.
The drying fan system is super loud and broke (seemed to short out) after only 4 uses.
When I used it, it seemed to work ok. I mean it just blows air up there to speed up drying.

Not an advertisement, but I'm too new to post pics. The plunger douche is listed on amazon as "RWUDV Vaginal Douche Enema Cleaner Vaginal Douche Bottle Hand Press Anal Douche Cleaner Vaginal Cleaning System for Patient(Type1 6L)" at ~$10 I would recommend it.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I still use my coeros doll cleaning system, and swear by it. Don't have to take her out of bed at all. Just put a pillow behind her back (or an inflatable alligator). All my girls seal well and the system does not leak water. You can read my gull review in the coeros forum. Wash, rinse, and dry never leaving the bed.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS