www.wmdolls.com

The next doll improvement should be for oral

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

Would you like to see an improvement on oral capabilities?

YES
88%
NO
12%

Total votes: 81

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The next doll improvement should be for oral

Post by Michaelangelo »

Duke777Atriedes wrote:Reading about other people's experiences is strange. Oral from my doll is amazing. No issues with the angles, depth, or feeling. My dolls mouth feels like silk. I can barely hold back. I have no issues with her at all other than the eyes popping out a little but I just push them back in and it's no problem really.
I'll just add that about a quarter of an hour after fitting EasyMove Eyes from MF and making up the gorgeous face on my girl, plus adding a beautiful wig I'd finally detangled, things just ... happened. Sitting on the edge of the bed in lingerie, her head bent over me, I could just see her face in profile, her hair cascading down...

It was so good. And I hadn't even considered it really before as being realistically possible, let alone pleasurable.

So put me firmly in the "amazing" camp, too.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

So just offer the advanced down the throat oral on seamless dolls.
Small alteration in the skull, moving the spine/connector back, or even separating it into a left and right.
Do it just like you do the hip/vagina thing only pointing up instead of down.
Pretty small mod really, the skeleton and body won't change, only the skull/neck/throat mold.

Totally do-able and the first would definitely corner that market.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

This has been one of my pet peeves for quite some time. I went as far as perfecting a modification that not only fixed the problem but exceeded the expectations. I had always wondered why my modification hadn't taken off or that manufacturers hadn't become interested...
While it's not an easy mod it's not beyond the capabilities of most. And should be doable for manufacturers.
2nd to this improvement would be elimination of the tpe ball problem that does indeed still exist. I have several brand new dolls where I have had to make a plug and install it.
Here's the link to the aforementioned oral modification.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=91728

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Same old dribble, I don't need an arse hole I don't need a oral, the point is weather you use these refinement of not it must be nice to know your doll is as real as possible with all the sexy part in the right place LHP ect. WM have done wonders with their arse hole placement now it's time to work on oral placement I think I will hold off buying another doll until I can have it all. WM if you are listening maybe the answer is to make the doll head's seamless this would give you more room for oral or follow Realdoll for that deep throat feel. Hubble bubbles gobal troubles..

barbie lover JMH
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by barbie lover JMH »

I can only speak for myself as I only have had experience with the 100cm D-cup doll. Also, I am totally blind and so rather the eyes bulge out I don't know although the whole time I've had her her eyes always stayed in her head. As far as oral goes I have never had any problem although a proper hinged jaw and tongue and teeth are a much needed upgrade to any of our girls in my personal opinion. Oral sex is a must for me and the ability to kneel or assume positions which facilitate oral comfortably are definitely possible with most dolls that I have heard of and the ones I currently own except my my-size-barbies which are what I owned prior to getting these little beauties. I am saving up for a 145 cm custom doll and a customized 155 cm barbie but wanted to at least put in my two cents on this one as the topic is extremely important to me. Also I haven't seen it here but cumming in her throat is an easy cleanup with the machine WM offers for cleaning the orifices. I have spent most of my life in love with dolls of all types that are made like beautiful women and I am never more happy than when I am cuddled up to one of my lovely ladies. Personally I think oral capabilities are a wonderful addition.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Gobble Gobble yes please.

INFORMATIONS