www.sedoll.com

I want this SEDOLL silicone doll bad

SEDOLL Brand was established in 2016. We are not only an online retailer but also multinational corporation with our main production facility based in Shenzhen city China. SEDOLL set out to offering competitive price on the professional sex dolls. We guarantee to provide a memorable experience when you shop on our online store by offering high quality products with top-rated customer service. We have 2 global business offices in America and China, develop and manufacture innovative colloid toys and realized models. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted sex doll companies.
lesotho2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: I want this SEDOLL silicone doll bad

Post by lesotho2 »

You can send via messenger if that is easier. Thank you so much for getting back to me.

lesotho2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lesotho2 »

WOW! Amazing! Thank you for these pictures. She looks really got in that dress.

lesotho2
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lesotho2 »

It does look like the LHP is not optimal for doggie style. I hope SE changes that. Does it make sex from behind difficult?

Project_2501
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Project_2501 »

lesotho2 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:30 pm WOW! Amazing! Thank you for these pictures. She looks really got in that dress.
Yeah I think the doll looks nice for sure. I'm not too experienced with dolls or toys so I wasn't sure what to expect exactly and figured I would just buy something and find out. The manufacture seems active and professional with their posts so that also helped.
lesotho2 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:36 pm It does look like the LHP is not optimal for doggie style. I hope SE changes that. Does it make sex from behind difficult?
The angle does make it less enjoyable as it seems like I would hit the thighs more than I would like, I want all or mostly cheeks ya know. The tight fit is probably the worst of it. As I was trying to force it open, I had a moment of clarity that I wouldn't want to let go if I was to succeed lol.

FutureFun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FutureFun »

Hello,

Is the doll in the red dress the 160 cm C-cup? She looks great by the way.

Project_2501
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Project_2501 »

FutureFun wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:40 pm Hello,

Is the doll in the red dress the 160 cm C-cup? She looks great by the way.
It's the 161cm E-cup Queena.G doll. https://www.sedoll.com/product/silicone ... ll-ses011/

FutureFun
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FutureFun »

Thanks 2501. That’s a beautiful body but too heavy for me unfortunately.

The 160cm C-cup is about as heavy as I dare go.

I’ll just have to enjoy the great pics.

I’m still reading everything I can on these SE silicone pro dolls. I want to be sure it’s a good choice before I pull the trigger and get one.

Project_2501
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Project_2501 »

100 percent the weight should not be taken lightly. I currently think the weight would be ok if the hole placement was better and the butt softer cuz I would gladly slam her till the ground cracked and enjoy the workout to boot. Sadly I feel my pelvis would crack before the ground does and I like being able to walk.

jack181

Post by jack181 »

The above photos are for the 161cm. Here's the 160cm https://www.myrobotdoll.com/collections ... 60cm-c-cup

The 155cm has acceptable LHP, is only 50.7 pounds, isn't recessed like the 160cm, has a gel butt and would be very easy to penetrate in missionary and doggy style. She is shorter, but not by much. She would be great for anyone looking to buy their first doll. https://www.myrobotdoll.com/collections ... 55cm-e-cup

You can choose your own head, too. SE makes some extremely beautiful heads.
Zelex 172E (Eva, #ZXE208-1), SM138D (Eve, #28 & #60), SanHui 125 (Tia, #3 & Sarah), SanHui 118 (Fay, Seamless Elf), JM105 (Ava, Seamless Sorceress)
WM160A (Ari, #400), SE150E (Ivy, #76 & #88), 6YE 132 (Lia, #S2)

INFORMATIONS