I've heard that smaller sexdolls are becoming popular now, can anyone who has experienced them share with me?

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Rotgut_the_bloated

Re: I've heard that smaller sexdolls are becoming popular now, can anyone who has experienced them share with me?

Post by Rotgut_the_bloated »

If thats true Neutrino then that really sucks... i am happy i dont live there. But if australia can make such laws then europe and america isnt far away. I hope more people accept dolls of all sizes and looks so we can fight back.

neutrino
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I've heard that smaller sexdolls are becoming popular now, can anyone who has experienced them share with me?

Post by neutrino »

Rotgut_the_bloated wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:35 pm If thats true Neutrino then that really sucks... i am happy i dont live there. But if australia can make such laws then europe and america isnt far away. I hope more people accept dolls of all sizes and looks so we can fight back.
The Aussies must drop their restrictions eventually, and no other country should be following suit. If possessing a 153 cm sex doll (5 feet tall exactly) that looks clearly adult is illegal there, then having sex with a 153 cm tall woman (of which there are millions in Australia) would constitute statutory rape, which makes absolutely no sense. Unless they try to save face by stating that having sex with a 5 feet tall woman is legal, but having sex with a 5 feet tall silicone woman is not, which makes even less sense.

INFORMATIONS