betterlovedoll.com

My review of my BetterSexDoll purchase.

Better Love Doll is founded by a highly knowledgably sex doll entrepreneur with over four years of working experience in the industry. Better Love Doll's aim to lead and drive improvements throughout the entire sex doll space by bettering products, bettering services, and bettering prices. We offer the best full refund policy with no-questions asked! Refund anytime within 30 days of payment. Website: betterlovedoll.com
Zignoff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My review of my BetterSexDoll purchase.

Post by Zignoff »

Alright, Not sure how to best go about this, so let's get started with the basics.

I received my doll yesterday and had some time to look her over in a various way.

I'll post photos in a moment, but allow me to give a few scoring here, we'll go with a simple 5 star kind of scoring.

Communication 4/5

Overall while they had no actual customer service to physically call, all other sources you needed to go through to verify if they are legit are not are there. They seemed to answer everything to the best of what I needed to be comfortable for this transactions. They responded generally in a good speed, within 12 hours, 24 at max with my request for factory photos. Which they did provide good pictures. The only notch on this that doesn't get a perfect score has more to do with the Shipping side of this review. Which I'll get to now.

Shipping 3/5

Average, but I can't say more for the fact it was free shipping, but it did make me a bit nervous at times, mainly when the label was made and it was 4 weeks before it got to the US and UPS for transit to me. Sadly the response were only it's in transit, and told me to keep referring to the UPS tracking number. The problem was that it first told me it was going to be at my house the first week and then didn't show up. It would be a bit better at least to get me to understand what in transit means. Was it shipping by boat, by plane, by dead donkey with a sail up it's ass and hoping the tide would do the rest?

It was very nerve wracking, and it came at the the VERY tail end of the 30 days. So if you are doing this options be ready for a 2 week wait for them to build it, and 4-5 weeks to get it if you do free shipping.

Now on to the product.

Product itself 5/5

Awesome, for the price it's far better then I had hoped.
20230321_144244.jpg
20230321_144244.jpg (3.33 MiB) Viewed 1404 times
20230321_144424.jpg
20230321_144424.jpg (3.68 MiB) Viewed 1404 times
20230321_144527.jpg
20230321_144527.jpg (3.32 MiB) Viewed 1404 times

I figured for the price it be the basics but it did arrive with a bit more gifts then I figured.

Sorry for the blurry pictures of the main unit, my phone is not great.

20230321_144859.jpg
20230321_144859.jpg (3.33 MiB) Viewed 1404 times
20230321_144903.jpg
20230321_144903.jpg (3.39 MiB) Viewed 1404 times

I have tried her out, she has the proper seals along the her mouth, vagina, and anus.

Very clean, and a weighty gal that's for sure, but damn just right for me. The other smaller ones just were not a good fit for me, the more proper proportions is what I needed. Lack of legs is odd, but I can manage.

Currently my only REAL worry is the spine of the frame, my first one I got of the larger doll was silidolls Summer, and she broke after only 12 rounds, not even a full month of use, and I felt let I was being gentle enough with her.

I am taking as many extra precautions with this gal I'm trying to decide if I should try hanger her up, but her weight and the shelves we have here make me nervous.

I am on a nice Nectar bed with her next to me with a lot of extra blankets and pillows for support of her body. I have bought a durable storage container for her that fits her size and am going to fill it with blankets, pillows and possibly a layer of memory foam if I can find some. Lay the bottom with dry White Rice to help with moisture.

Her is how she is now...

20230322_100552.jpg
20230322_100552.jpg (3.19 MiB) Viewed 1404 times
20230322_100559.jpg
20230322_100559.jpg (3.11 MiB) Viewed 1404 times
20230322_100604.jpg
20230322_100604.jpg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 1404 times

I would like any suggestions on the best course of action for storage and taking care of her. I don't want the spine to break on this one as it's really amazing.

As for the overall last words for this.

These guys/gals are pretty damn legit so far. They are a bit shaky, but I can vouch for them as they are real and they didn't do me wrong at all.

I plan on grabbing another doll next year with a full body, and then the piper jessica rabbit doll from them if they pull through on that one. But I am not bothering with Silidoll again after this I feel, and these will be my go to guys from this point forward.

Good Job and thanks.

Overall 4.5/5 from me and my experience.

motion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My review of my BetterSexDoll purchase.

Post by motion »

how wmuch did you pay?

Zignoff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zignoff »

With my first Purchase I got a 10% discount code, and after the transactions fee. It was a little over 530 bucks. Good price compared to the last couple I bought for over 800 bucks.

BetterLoveDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by BetterLoveDoll »

Thank you for providing us with your objective review and opinion. We have become aware of certain deficiencies in our shipping process, which have caused delays and inconvenience to our customers. We want to assure you that we are taking steps to improve this aspect of our business.

Currently, our entire website is undergoing upgrades as part of our commitment to providing our customers with better products, better services, and better prices. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope to be back online by early May with a brand new and completely satisfying site.

During this period, if you experience any issues with the quality of your doll, please do not hesitate to contact us. We value your feedback and are dedicated to ensuring that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases. :glou:
Sex Doll Beginner's Guide: https://betterlovedoll.com/pages/beginners-guide
Our website: https://betterlovedoll.com/
TDF: viewforum.php?f=669
Twitter:https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better Love Doll: Trusted Doll Supplier. Elevating Experiences, Every Step!

BetterLoveDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by BetterLoveDoll »

Zignoff wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:40 am Alright, Not sure how to best go about this, so let's get started with the basics.

I received my doll yesterday and had some time to look her over in a various way.

I'll post photos in a moment, but allow me to give a few scoring here, we'll go with a simple 5 star kind of scoring.

Communication 4/5

Overall while they had no actual customer service to physically call, all other sources you needed to go through to verify if they are legit are not are there. They seemed to answer everything to the best of what I needed to be comfortable for this transactions. They responded generally in a good speed, within 12 hours, 24 at max with my request for factory photos. Which they did provide good pictures. The only notch on this that doesn't get a perfect score has more to do with the Shipping side of this review. Which I'll get to now.

Shipping 3/5

Average, but I can't say more for the fact it was free shipping, but it did make me a bit nervous at times, mainly when the label was made and it was 4 weeks before it got to the US and UPS for transit to me. Sadly the response were only it's in transit, and told me to keep referring to the UPS tracking number. The problem was that it first told me it was going to be at my house the first week and then didn't show up. It would be a bit better at least to get me to understand what in transit means. Was it shipping by boat, by plane, by dead donkey with a sail up it's ass and hoping the tide would do the rest?

It was very nerve wracking, and it came at the the VERY tail end of the 30 days. So if you are doing this options be ready for a 2 week wait for them to build it, and 4-5 weeks to get it if you do free shipping.

Now on to the product.

Product itself 5/5

Awesome, for the price it's far better then I had hoped.

20230321_144244.jpg

20230321_144424.jpg

20230321_144527.jpg

I figured for the price it be the basics but it did arrive with a bit more gifts then I figured.

Sorry for the blurry pictures of the main unit, my phone is not great.

20230321_144859.jpg

20230321_144903.jpg

I have tried her out, she has the proper seals along the her mouth, vagina, and anus.

Very clean, and a weighty gal that's for sure, but damn just right for me. The other smaller ones just were not a good fit for me, the more proper proportions is what I needed. Lack of legs is odd, but I can manage.

Currently my only REAL worry is the spine of the frame, my first one I got of the larger doll was silidolls Summer, and she broke after only 12 rounds, not even a full month of use, and I felt let I was being gentle enough with her.

I am taking as many extra precautions with this gal I'm trying to decide if I should try hanger her up, but her weight and the shelves we have here make me nervous.

I am on a nice Nectar bed with her next to me with a lot of extra blankets and pillows for support of her body. I have bought a durable storage container for her that fits her size and am going to fill it with blankets, pillows and possibly a layer of memory foam if I can find some. Lay the bottom with dry White Rice to help with moisture.

Her is how she is now...

20230322_100552.jpg

20230322_100559.jpg

20230322_100604.jpg

I would like any suggestions on the best course of action for storage and taking care of her. I don't want the spine to break on this one as it's really amazing.

As for the overall last words for this.

These guys/gals are pretty damn legit so far. They are a bit shaky, but I can vouch for them as they are real and they didn't do me wrong at all.

I plan on grabbing another doll next year with a full body, and then the piper jessica rabbit doll from them if they pull through on that one. But I am not bothering with Silidoll again after this I feel, and these will be my go to guys from this point forward.

Good Job and thanks.

Overall 4.5/5 from me and my experience.
Thank you for providing us with your objective review and opinion. We have become aware of certain deficiencies in our shipping process, which have caused delays and inconvenience to our customers. We want to assure you that we are taking steps to improve this aspect of our business.

Currently, our entire website is undergoing upgrades as part of our commitment to providing our customers with better products, better services, and better prices. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope to be back online by early May with a brand new and completely satisfying site.

During this period, if you experience any issues with the quality of your doll, please do not hesitate to contact us. We value your feedback and are dedicated to ensuring that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases. :glou:
Sex Doll Beginner's Guide: https://betterlovedoll.com/pages/beginners-guide
Our website: https://betterlovedoll.com/
TDF: viewforum.php?f=669
Twitter:https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better Love Doll: Trusted Doll Supplier. Elevating Experiences, Every Step!

bobo-S
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bobo-S »

Zignoff wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:52 pm With my first Purchase I got a 10% discount code, and after the transactions fee. It was a little over 530 bucks. Good price compared to the last couple I bought for over 800 bucks.
Looks good. The prices are really attractive. But maybe I'm late to the game... Most of the dolls on their website now seem to be on the expensive side. I'll keep looking and consider other options...

cklee123

Post by cklee123 »

custom torso very cool. seems like a great price $530 usd and custom? what brand?

BigCheeseLover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BigCheeseLover »

cklee123 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:52 am custom torso very cool. seems like a great price $530 usd and custom? what brand?
Really? Only $530 to custom torso, including the torso head?

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Does she have the m16 neck just hang her maybe 🤔.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

INFORMATIONS