AK3-164H impressions

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: AK3-164H impressions

Post by cycleingking »

I am so happy to hear you finally got your AK3 @RedPandamonium !!

Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon and look forward to hearing your thoughts once you get a chance. I second wanting to know the feel and measurements in real life. I don't know if gel butt is an option, but I definitely would like to know the feel of the butt and if has a jiggle factor to it.

Cheers!
-CK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

getawaydriver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by getawaydriver »

Thanks for taking the time to post... this is one of the models I am really interested in, and not really many images of. Glad to see someone else with positive experience.

RedPandamonium
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RedPandamonium »

setevoltas wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:30 pm She looks great man! Couple questions, which skin tone is that, does the material move pretty well during action, and have you taken measurements?

:glou:
Thanks! That's the fair skin tone. I haven't been too rough with the doll, but the breast jiggle is nice. It doesn't seem like she moves a lot, but I'd have to test more. I don't have a scale to measure the weight, but some body measurements seem a bit bigger than advertised (hip 107cm vs my 114cm). Maybe it varies if the legs are positioned tightly together and not while standing idk.
SinsuaLuvr wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:43 pm Congratulations and welcome to the community!

Thank you for sharing lovely photos of your gurl and your thoughts. She is very sweet and photogenic -as are most AK gurls.

This model was in my consideration but the height and weight steered me to me AK6 157 :angel:

Looking forward to you sharing more about your journey….

:glou:
Thank you! Currently waiting for a better cleaning kit to be delivered before I use her more often and thorough. She's still really nice to hug and grope though.
ParadiseCity wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:30 pm Thanks for posting your thoughts and pictures of this stunning doll. Its an awesome sculpt in my opinion. Fit with realistic curves and managable weight. Like others, Ive been pretty keen to hear some first hand experience on it. Particularly regarding the material in terms of softness, jiggle, durability etc. Please keep us up to date with you experience and keep those pictures coming!

Im pretty sure you're going to have an unforgettable honeymoon.👍
I'll definitely post more feedback and pics as time goes on, especially after I get my cleaning kit. I'll say that the breast jiggle is satisfying, but the butt isn't gel so it's limited in that aspect.
cycleingking wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:06 pm I am so happy to hear you finally got your AK3 @RedPandamonium !!

Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon and look forward to hearing your thoughts once you get a chance. I second wanting to know the feel and measurements in real life. I don't know if gel butt is an option, but I definitely would like to know the feel of the butt and if has a jiggle factor to it.

Cheers!
-CK
Thank you! I'm glad she's finally here. As far as I could see in the vendor options, gel butt was not listed. I got the ultra-soft silicone option, so the ass softness and jiggle are really inferior to the breasts, though that makes sense. I'll have to see how the gel butt feels on the SLE 160J to know what I prefer.
As for the measurements, some seem to be a bit bigger than listed, like I mentioned above, but I haven't taken too many at the moment. I'll have to try different positions.
getawaydriver wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:23 pm Thanks for taking the time to post... this is one of the models I am really interested in, and not really many images of. Glad to see someone else with positive experience.
So far so good. I'll post more feedback as I try the doll out more.
My Angelkiss Ak3-164H silicone LS64 & S23: viewtopic.php?p=2531780#p2531780
Wishlist: LoveNestle Aubrey | Zelex SLE 160J 206 | XT Doll 160H | Elsababe 160L silicone RHC031

INFORMATIONS