AK7 / AK162 C-Cup - How much extra weight due to ultra-soft features?

AngelKissLoveDoll was establish on 2022, which is one of the most professional silicone sex dolls in the world.
Our factory is specialized in silicone dolls. Every detail of material ratio, touch feeling, product life cycle, makeup matching, etc. has been studied by each professional department. Only to give customers the most satisfied silicone doll. Website: www.angelkisslovedoll.com
LionRage

Re: AK7 / AK162 C-Cup - How much extra weight due to ultra-soft features?

Post by LionRage »

Anfaenger_x wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:26 am I received the pre-shipment pictures today. The doll looks great, but the areola color is not right and I have asked to put on the additional wigs I ordered because the standard dark blonde wig looks greenish. I'm also thinking about looking elsewhere for a wig that fits. Maybe I should have just invested the 300€ in implanted synthetic hair. However, I've also read horror stories about implanted hair having bad hair loss and then having to get a wig after a year or two.
That's true and overtime synthetic fibres will get frizzy and bend. Better to get a wig you can change how the doll looks by your choice! :)
Image Image
[AF158D] Sherry Lawrence[FW159A]Katja Larström

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Anfaenger_x wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:14 pm Ultra-Soft Demo: https://vimeo.com/923795532?login=true#_=_
looks like the same softness as regulair tpe

Anfaenger_x
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Anfaenger_x »

My review will be delayed as there appears to have been a production error that became apparent during use. However, I can still leave you with a few impressions:
  1. The doll looks very realistic. The vagina in particular looks great. The breasts also feel very good! The butt is much harder than I expected, despite the ultra soft butt option. I can therefore completely understand the gel butt option with some brands.
  2. The weight was manageable for me as a first-time doll user, although I would definitely confirm that lighter is definitely preferable after using it for the first two nights. If I get another doll at some point, I will probably try to stay under 25 kg, although that will be difficult with the next point.
  3. The doll looks really thin in real life, almost too thin. To me she looks a bit like a slim 1.80m tall woman who has been shrunk. Size XS works, but especially with clothes that go up to the waist, even that is still too big. I think that if you get a doll with about 60-65cm waist and 65-70cm underbust, you get a more realistic woman. But as far as I have seen, such measurements are practically impossible to find.
  4. The LS63 head is really small. I would rather classify it for a 155cm doll or even smaller. The fact that this was used as a promo for the 175cm Angel Kiss somehow gives you the wrong impression. The LS29 looks much more natural on the AK7. At the same time, the LS63 head is also a ROS head for me and it is very pleasant to kiss it, although the head is of course still hard.
  5. BABY POWDER IS MAGIC. Really. I had already bought it before for the maintenance of the doll, but the effect is incredible. The doll's skin is slightly sticky due to the oil it secretes. After a small round of baby powder, the skin felt like the real thing, very pleasant. As Angel Kiss is part of WM Doll, they also gave me this typical WM starter pack, which includes a cleansing shower for the love holes, for example. In my opinion, however, baby powder should be included. That stuff is pure magic.
  6. I can refute the greenish wig. It probably looked like that in the factory pictures because of the light, but in real life it is a very appealing color. Apart from that, it is perhaps worth mentioning what a pain in the ass it is to straighten and comb the wig. 15 minutes of cuddling, a bit of testing and you can theoretically brush the wig through again. I'm wondering how my ex-girlfriends always managed to get their hair so perfect after lying down and moving it back and forth.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Anfaenger_x wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:14 am My review will be delayed as there appears to have been a production error that became apparent during use. However, I can still leave you with a few impressions:
  1. The doll looks very realistic. The vagina in particular looks great. The breasts also feel very good! The butt is much harder than I expected, despite the ultra soft butt option. I can therefore completely understand the gel butt option with some brands.
  2. The weight was manageable for me as a first-time doll user, although I would definitely confirm that lighter is definitely preferable after using it for the first two nights. If I get another doll at some point, I will probably try to stay under 25 kg, although that will be difficult with the next point.
  3. The doll looks really thin in real life, almost too thin. To me she looks a bit like a slim 1.80m tall woman who has been shrunk. Size XS works, but especially with clothes that go up to the waist, even that is still too big. I think that if you get a doll with about 60-65cm waist and 65-70cm underbust, you get a more realistic woman. But as far as I have seen, such measurements are practically impossible to find.
  4. The LS63 head is really small. I would rather classify it for a 155cm doll or even smaller. The fact that this was used as a promo for the 175cm Angel Kiss somehow gives you the wrong impression. The LS29 looks much more natural on the AK7. At the same time, the LS63 head is also a ROS head for me and it is very pleasant to kiss it, although the head is of course still hard.
  5. BABY POWDER IS MAGIC. Really. I had already bought it before for the maintenance of the doll, but the effect is incredible. The doll's skin is slightly sticky due to the oil it secretes. After a small round of baby powder, the skin felt like the real thing, very pleasant. As Angel Kiss is part of WM Doll, they also gave me this typical WM starter pack, which includes a cleansing shower for the love holes, for example. In my opinion, however, baby powder should be included. That stuff is pure magic.
  6. I can refute the greenish wig. It probably looked like that in the factory pictures because of the light, but in real life it is a very appealing color. Apart from that, it is perhaps worth mentioning what a pain in the ass it is to straighten and comb the wig. 15 minutes of cuddling, a bit of testing and you can theoretically brush the wig through again. I'm wondering how my ex-girlfriends always managed to get their hair so perfect after lying down and moving it back and forth.
are the love holes enjoyable or too hard?

Anfaenger_x
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Anfaenger_x »

ondsdoll wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:30 pm are the love holes enjoyable or too hard?
No. They are perfect and very enjoyable.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Anfaenger_x wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:20 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:30 pm are the love holes enjoyable or too hard?
No. They are perfect and very enjoyable.
Hope the production error will be solved.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

ondsdoll wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:30 pm
Anfaenger_x wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:14 am My review will be delayed as there appears to have been a production error that became apparent during use. However, I can still leave you with a few impressions:
I do think that the Angel Kiss dolls could be a serious candidate for my next purchase. However, the communication of Angel Kiss is seriously substandard. For that reason I get a bad feeling about them and hesitate to buy their product.

The fact that there is no gel in the buttocks is actually a better solution for me since I have the dolls in my bed and not standing.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

ondsdoll wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:55 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:30 pm
I do think that the Angel Kiss dolls could be a serious candidate for my next purchase. However, the communication of Angel Kiss is seriously substandard. For that reason I get a bad feeling about them and hesitate to buy their product.

The fact that there is no gel in the buttocks is actually a better solution for me since I have the dolls in my bed and not standing.

I know what you mean about the lack of communication with some of these doll vendors. Especially when you visit a site like the Angelkiss site, which doesn't look like its been updated since at least January..probably longer.

BUT I will say that when you do decide to order an Angelkiss doll, you will be dealing directly with one of the TDF approved vendor sites where you will receive much better communication every step of the ordering process. Rosemary is a fantastic site if you haven't already checked them out!
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

INFORMATIONS