realsexdoll.com

Hello, I'm new to the forum....

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Auria
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello, I'm new to the forum....

Post by Auria »

Hello, everyone !
I am a 50 year old woman living in Germany.
I haven't found a subforum where I can introduce myself, I don't know whether it doesn't exist ....maybe I'm to stupid to find it out.
Unfortunately, English is not my native language I hope it's not too confusing, I think I'm not good at it . Sorry
so I use a translator.
I discovered this forum by chance, A few days ago I didn't even know that there was such a thing.
I wanted to buy a doll for completely different reasons, than those discussed here in the forum.
I had no idea that such male dolls even existed.
I would like to recreate a fictional character and had been looking for a life-size mannequin for this purpose.
But as I'm a perfectionist, I didn't like anything, so I started looking for silicone dolls.
I thought there must be mannequins that look real, yes, that's how I ended up on these pages.
But all the men were too small. They would not do justice to the character, who is actually 1.90 metres tall.
In the end, I only found the site of Spartan Lovers who have at least 1.80m,
the 1,83m dolls would be even better but unfortunately they look like Hulk. :roll: that doesn't fit the character again.
But they have the most beautiful male dolls for me.....
I then asked myself whether I was really crazy enough to order a doll from America for so much money and whether it would ever arrive here?
Definitely NOT......
But both, the fictional character and the puppet let me not sleep in peace.
So I tried to find out more about Spartan Lovers and that's how I ended up here.
I have read through everything possible here over the last few days and started to think about it, and I was especially surprised that I'm obviously not alone when it comes to the emotional aspect of a doll.
The emotional reason is decisive for me that I want to have this doll at all.
I would never have thought of letting a doll take me in its arms.
I have given a lot of thought to this and many of the aspects and reasons discussed here make sense to me.
Over the last few months I've needed someone so much to give me a hug and say, hey, everything's going to be okay.
If a dustbin could do that, I wouldn't care.
So why not a doll?
There is a woman here in the forum from Germany who bought exactly this doll from Spartan Lovers, I hope I can ask her a few questions.
However, I have to say that I will probably have to save money for it for a while longer, the prices have overwhelmed me. I had no idea.
So I will probably have to stay without a doll for the next time.
I hope I can stay anyway, because I would really like to find out more about people with dolls and hope to make some nice contacts.

Thanks for reading
I hope it wasn't bad

Auria

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hello, I'm new to the forum....

Post by Gaijin »

Welcome to the forums! I wish you luck in searching to the best doll for your needs.

Dai Otaku

Post by Dai Otaku »

Hi Auria,

welcome to the forum. :D
Which doll do you like the most?
Since you live in Germany, there are some european and german dealers who also sell male dolls and you would not have to pay extra fees for customs and delivery
I have bought one male doll each from myrobotdoll and kanadoll and am very satisfied with both retailers and can recommend them both.
There are also wunderpuppen and perfectdolls, which also sell male dolls. I haven't ordered there myself, but I know others who have and are very satisfied.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, in German if you like :D
(13.12.2019) Luca Samuel: WM 160 cm, Head 78: chocolate addict, toothless vampire, wants to become a superstar
(17.8.2020) Adrian Otalescu: Aibei 140 cm: adventurous homunculus, learns to read and likes foreign languages
(14.7.2021) Kaliyah: Aibei 148 cm, D cup: blueskinned elf

pictures of Luca and Adrian
Luca's story: Friday the 13.
Luca's (and Adrian's) thread: Just another Luca
Kaliyah's thread: Kaliyah

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

Hi and welcome to the forum. Everyone wants and comes to dolls for different reasons. As long as you are happy about it that's all that matters.

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Welcome to the forum! As noted earlier, there are European dealers like MyRobotDoll who might be able to find you exactly what you’re looking for. Don’t be afraid to ask for their help!

I will note—be sure to watch the weight of the dolls you’re looking at. They are heavy and awkward to move, and can be overwhelming if you’re not prepared for that. Keep it ideally under thirty or thirty five kilos if you can.

Another word of caution—cheap dolls (yeah, dolls are expensive!) on Amazon, Ebay, AliExpress—unless you’re very very lucky—are usually not worth the money you think you’re saving. Buy from a reputable vendor. Might cost more, but it’s worth it. You’ll get what you’re paying for, not a disappointing counterfeit.

Good luck!

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Auria
Welcome to TDF. Great to meet a new lady member. Once you have made five post you will be able to PM other members to ask the questions. As others have already said there are doll retailers in Germany, it may be a good idea to have a look at them rather than importing one yourself, you may be able to save yourself some Euros. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Auria
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Auria »

Hello, thank you very much for the kind words, I am pleased that you are so kindly received here.
I'd like to say again that I'm sorry if I write any nonsense here, unfortunately I can't check or correct the translator, I have to rely on him.
Yes, there are German dealers I have been doing nothing but searching for days, but they only offer dolls that are at most 1.75m ... ( 5ft 9 inch )
I am 1.75m myself and
1. a man has to be taller than me
2. the character I wanted to recreate is much taller and at 5'11" already small.
I have already found out that my requirements in this respect cannot be realised on dolls, unless I have a crane truck.....

Auria
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Auria »

@ treepusher.....
Yes, that's right, that's why I'm very careful and want to do my homework properly. I was surprised that there are so many bad dealers.

Auria
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Auria »

@Dai Otaku
I opted for Phoenix from Spartan Lovers. He's actually far too young, but I don't like the other faces as much.
Besides, I think I'm in love.
Is that actually pathological?
I'm worried about myself.

Hätte mir das jemand vor einem Jahr gesagt hätte ich ihm eine Meise gezeigt.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Auria wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:15 pmHätte mir das jemand vor einem Jahr gesagt hätte ich ihm eine Meise gezeigt.
You're certainly free to do that elsewhere, but not on this forum. Rule 1. :lol:
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

Rock13 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:53 pm
Auria wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:15 pmHätte mir das jemand vor einem Jahr gesagt hätte ich ihm eine Meise gezeigt.
You're certainly free to do that elsewhere, but not on this forum. Rule 1. :lol:
I think I did and I'm still waiting! 😁

Auria
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Auria »

@Rock13....I wouldn't take the liberty here, it's just a saying in German for things that you would not have thought possible yourself

@Mr. Flinty.... I think I like you :D

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

Auria wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:35 pm
@Mr. Flinty.... I think I like you :D
Ah the feeling is mutual and my dolls say hello😁

Auria
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Auria »

Thank you Mr Flinty. Say hello to your dolls for me, unfortunately I don't have any myself yet, but I'm working on it.
English is not my first language, sorry. I use a translator.....if anything is offensive....then the damn translator is talking to you .... :mrgreen:

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Welcome to TDF Auria! I hope you enjoy your stay here 😊
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

INFORMATIONS