http://www.climax-doll.com/

First time buyer, thinking about buying a Climax torso

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Ebre

First time buyer, thinking about buying a Climax torso

Post by Ebre »

Hi,

I'm new to these forums and I'm new to buying a sex doll. I've been browsing here and on Reddit, trying to learn as much as I can. So far, I've decided to buy a torso without arms, legs and head. My main reason for choosing such a torso instead of a full doll is that my living conditions means that I have to be able to keep the doll hidden most of the time.

When looking for a torso, the height of it has been most important. I'm really tall myself (6,7ft) and I don't want it to be too small when using it in some positions. I also want to be able to really hold it and sometimes sleep with it. For the same reason, I want it to have some weight and a real body. My type of women are mature with big breasts, wide hips and some extra kilos. I'd rather not have legs on the torso since it just seems like you have more options when it comes to positions and so on without it. At least for me, in how I'd like to use it. Since this is my first purchase, and I'm still not sure I'll appreciate being with a doll, I also don't want to spend too much on it but I want it to be good quality.

If I was to buy a full doll, I think this would have been the one I went with (even though I probably would have cursed myself afterwards because of the weight): https://starpery.com/products/starpery- ... ptional-97. I also really like the WMDolls 163cm with H cup.

I started looking at the WMDolls torsos with big breasts and no legs, B12, B15 and B19, and they're adorable but 85cm including head seems a bit small. And they're not as robust as a pure torso.

Irontech's torsos seems nice and measures 90cm, but they're not exactly bbw. I might have missed if they actually have models with larger busts.

Tantaly seems to have good quality torsos and are hugely popular. But I think they're too small as well. Even their big models, Jennifer and Monroe, only measures 50cm and 48cm from buttocks to neck. Their "tallest" is actually Nicole with 60cm.

SexDollTorso seems a bit sketchy and I've noticed they're not on the trusted vendors/manufacturers list but people seem to be happy with their products anyway. Their Alexandra measures 96cm in total and 78cm from neck to buttocks. I've seriously considered it, but it weighs 41 kilos and I don't trust the vendor 100%.

I fell in love directly when I saw the product pictures and videos of the 160# Torso Huge Gel Breast Black: https://www.climax-doll.com/products/16 ... tsId=16031. It has a height of 75cm and nice proportions. The gel breasts seems lovely and the nipples looks great. The neck is a bit long (to support putting a head on it) and the stumps of the arms looks a bit thin but I can live with that. It's not as tall as I would like it to be, but I've come to realize that they don't come much taller. The prize is also good, especially with the Christmas sales discounts.

Now for my concerns: I haven't been able to find a single review for this torso outside of a few short purchasers' reviews on the Linkdolls vendor page and the Climax-dolls' page. Not anywhere. And not for the 160 full doll either. So I have no idea if the "tunnels" are good, or about the feel of the torso. So if anyone reading this has this torso, or the full 160 doll, or has seen a review - please share! And also, should I be worried that there're no reviews out there?

Another question I have is regarding the factory pictures I've seen at: https://eu.dollstudio.org/products/tors ... /torso-160. This might be because I'm a newbie at dolls, but how can they look so different? The torso doesn't even look smooth on the factory pictures and there're a lot of realistic details in the product pictures that's not there. The labia also looks really different and not too tempting in the factory pictures.

If anyone has any recommendations for other torsos, I'd also really appreciate it!

Best regards,

The Doll Man

Re: First time buyer, thinking about buying a Climax torso

Post by The Doll Man »

Ebre wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:34 pm Hi,

I'm new to these forums and I'm new to buying a sex doll.
Welcome To TDF!

As a rule, every new member has to go
through the usual procedure
of the first five initial posts,
and you wrote half the book in the post! 8O

....Well, you have to have a little more patience
to get quality answers to your questions,
none of us could know everything....

:glou:
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

One of my suggestions is that for the beginning
of your membership on the forum,
you write a little shorter and more specific,
certainly it takes a little more time for the members
to get to know each other, to gain trust in each other,
and to start quality socializing on a topic....

What you think about it ??

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Ebre

Post by Ebre »

The Doll Man wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:58 am

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and for your suggestions! I am not sure I understand exactly what the problem was with my post but I’ll try to be shorter and more to the point next time.

Best regards,

micofm
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by micofm »

Hi Ebre,

Welcome to the forum and the community, you're always welcome and among friends. It sounds like you've done a lot of research but no amount of research will prepare you for real doll ownership like actually owning one.

It sounds like you're talking about mount to vagina (MTV) distance? There are many threads on it in this forum. I don't even think the 170cm dolls will meet your needs given how tall you are.

Here's a few random threads on it.
viewtopic.php?t=146054
viewtopic.php?t=148895

Since I'm a boob man, I care more about nipple to vagina distance but I find if you arch the doll's back backwards, you can actually compensate pretty well with any sized torso (at least for sex but not sleeping)

I feel like you just want a super tall BBW doll with super wide hips. If so, that doll will probably never be made because it would probably be 100-150kg and no one would be able to move it. I just want a super tall, slim and super busty torso doll myself.

Just a warning that the showcase photos are unrealistic and the dolls look closer to the factory photos in general day to day use. You can doll them up but most of the "illusion" will be lost in the process.

ClimaxDoll just released this torso which has bigger breasts and butt but isn't any taller.
https://www.climax-doll.com/products/58 ... tsId=17491

If you haven't looked, I'd suggest a fabric doll like the Meiki plush or maybe even a custom Valentina Girl (you could get a super tall BBW plush actually). I prefer fabric dolls for sleeping myself though they are less realistic.

I feel like you're on the search for the "perfect doll" like myself and a lot of others on this forum and I'm with you and it sucks. You're going to have to make a compromise somewhere and I wish you luck on your first doll purchase.

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

Ebre wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:13 pm
The Doll Man wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:58 am

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and for your suggestions! I am not sure I understand exactly what the problem was with my post but I’ll try to be shorter and more to the point next time.

Best regards,
I also cant see a problem with your post :thumbs_up: hope you find what your looking for kind regards Silver :wink:

quirkyexplorer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by quirkyexplorer »

Actually just bought Alexandra from SDT, hasn't arrived yet but will posting some updates soon

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

quirkyexplorer wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:17 pm Actually just bought Alexandra from SDT, hasn't arrived yet but will posting some updates soon
We are all very much looking forward to your latest news about it. :glou:

LADollNewbie88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LADollNewbie88 »

I own a Climax doll torso they are amazing! Torso doll has M Cup boobs so huge!! Rosemarydoll.com has some great deals!!

reilynn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by reilynn »

Actually, I'm looking into my first Torso and found some ClimaxDolls I like. Still early in my search.

My first doll was a YL 147 TPE that I enjoyed but made a lot of mistakes on and got rid of it after a few years.
Then I had a SM early in their run with silicone. Good doll, has some issues I won't get into, but was happy with the purchase over all. Have to get rid of it now after about 3 years.

For how I use my dolls now and the future, I think a solid torso doll, with a little leg, would be perfect. Preferably one I can hang for storage.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

reilynn wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:50 pm Actually, I'm looking into my first Torso and found some ClimaxDolls I like. Still early in my search.

My first doll was a YL 147 TPE that I enjoyed but made a lot of mistakes on and got rid of it after a few years.
Then I had a SM early in their run with silicone. Good doll, has some issues I won't get into, but was happy with the purchase over all. Have to get rid of it now after about 3 years.

For how I use my dolls now and the future, I think a solid torso doll, with a little leg, would be perfect. Preferably one I can hang for storage.
Hi Reilynn. You can check out our collection of 8 torso sex toys. Here is the link to the 8 Series: https://www.climax-doll.com/collections ... icone-head

They fit exactly what you need and can be hung and stored. As long as you contact us in advance when purchasing, we will include a hook for hanging the doll for easy storage. :glou:

INFORMATIONS