reallovesexdolls.com

Bought my first doll from RLSD

Revies on Real Love Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
B-Jamin816
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Bought my first doll from RLSD

Post by B-Jamin816 »

Hey everyone, I know many may not know me personally but that is ok. Years I have been following RLSD but just have never had the extra funds to purchase a doll. But recently managed to get a decent amount of funds pooled together from saving here and there. I bought the WM 108L doll due to a few things, I wanted something somewhat small but also wanted something somewhat believable in proportions. I know the 108 is a little busty for her size but I am a boob man at the end of the day and can't help grabbing her amazing breasts.

The whole process from order to communication with their staff and preparing myself for her arrival was all a rush and relief once the doll had arrived. I want to say roughly 6 weeks from order to door for my doll, but I can't complain I would do it again. I will tell any first-time buyers DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!! you can never research enough about any of the dolls you are interested in. The more you know about your doll prior to their arrival the more prepared you are for any hiccups or defects that may arise or you may be more prepared for.

The biggest challenge for me once she arrived was trying to find cute clothes and I still have trouble with certain articles due to her measurements lol. I will say it again and again Thank you RLSD and staff for making my first time experience a great one.

Some quick pics of Erika (I do have a thread for her in the WM doll section)
Erika 18.jpeg
Erika 18.jpeg (105.33 KiB) Viewed 158 times
Erika 19.jpeg
Erika 19.jpeg (109.75 KiB) Viewed 158 times
Erika 26.jpeg
Erika 26.jpeg (91.04 KiB) Viewed 158 times

INFORMATIONS