zelex.com.cn

Experience with Zelex SE 160 J-Cup body

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
SkylarZ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Experience with Zelex SE 160 J-Cup body

Post by SkylarZ »

Hi Guys,

Can anyone provide their experience with the Zelex SE 160 J-Cup body, I am looking at that doll and I really like it, was wondering about all of your experience with it.

https://www.joylovedolls.com/products/j ... 2860&_ss=c

This is what I was looking at, can anyone provide any details? especially regarding LHP and maintenance?

Thank you!

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Experience with Zelex SE 160 J-Cup body

Post by cycleingking »

SkylarZ wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:04 am Hi Guys,

Can anyone provide their experience with the Zelex SE 160 J-Cup body, I am looking at that doll and I really like it, was wondering about all of your experience with it.

https://www.joylovedolls.com/products/j ... 2860&_ss=c

This is what I was looking at, can anyone provide any details? especially regarding LHP and maintenance?

Thank you!

Hey friend,

Definitely search the forum, there's a few of us 160J owners with some our thoughts here.

Here's one of mine: viewtopic.php?t=173708

Good Luck! If you are into curves and silicone at a reasonable weight, hard to beat the 160J
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

INFORMATIONS