dollsactually.com

FUNWEST DOLL 162 CM F TPE - STELLA

Indulge Your Senses. Welcome to our exclusive forum, where we are dedicated to providing you with all the essential information you need before making your first sex doll purchase. Here, we aim to enlighten everyone interested in our diverse range of sex dolls, offering insights into every intricate detail. From the material craftsmanship to the alluring appeal, we have curated an extensive collection that caters to various preferences. We cordially invite you to join our community and contribute your unique experience. Your input will aid others in their quest to find the perfect companion, enhancing the collective knowledge within our community.
Our headquarters are strategically located in the bustling shipping hub of Asia, Singapore, renowned for producing some of the finest sex dolls available. Rest assured, we prioritize efficient shipping and promptly dispatch your orders. Less waiting time means more delightful moments with your new companion. Thank you for being a part of our community. Website: dollsactually.com and sexdolls.sg
DollsActually
VENDOR
VENDOR

FUNWEST DOLL 162 CM F TPE - STELLA

Post by DollsActually »

Prepare to be enraptured by the allure of Stella, the latest sensation from FunWest Doll.

Standing at a stunning 162 cm, Stella exudes an irresistible charm that captivates the senses and ignites the imagination.

With her tantalizing curves, mesmerizing eyes, and silky-smooth TPE skin,
Stella isn't just a doll; she's a muse, a confidante, and a gateway to unbridled pleasure.

Step into a world where fantasies come to life, where every touch, every caress,
and every moment with Stella is an exhilarating adventure.

Join us as we embark on a journey of indulgence and exploration with Stella by your side.

Welcome to a realm where dreams become reality with FunWest Doll.

Key Features:

Height: 162 cm/5ft3”
Full Bust: 80 cm/31.5"
Waist: 55 cm/21.7"
Under Bust: 60 cm/23.6"
Hips: 85 cm/33.5"
Oral Depth: 13 cm/5.1"
Net Weight: 37.0kg/81.6 Ibs
Vaginal Depth: 18 cm/7.1"
Gross Weight: 44.5 kg/98.1 Ibs
Anal Depth: 16 cm/6.3"

Material: TPE

For more information, please visit our international store: https://dollsactually.com/products/funw ... tpe-stella
Singapore Customers, please visit: https://sexdolls.sg/products/funwest-do ... tpe-stella

Come visit our website at https://dollsactually.com/

Roald
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: FUNWEST DOLL 162 CM F TPE - STELLA

Post by Roald »

She looks really great!

Flinty

Post by Flinty »

She has a perfect butt!!

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

Thanks for posting about this. I like the realistic body proportions. I've been looking for a doll that does not have such a drastic thin waistline.

Funwest is one my favorite lineups, and I'll definitely take a closer look at this model.

Also, I really appreciate that you posted views of all angles.

TobyToby

Post by TobyToby »

Nice doll. I've had my eye on your line up for a while now.

TobyToby

INFORMATIONS