www.JKdolls.com

My JK 165 Review w/ photos

JK dolls was establish on 2022, we are a factory specializing in high-end luxury dolls. We are famous for the high quality of dolls. We are committed to providing customers with the best quality products and the most considerate service.
We hope every customer can feel love from our dolls. Website:www.jkdolls.com
Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

My JK 165 Review w/ photos

Post by Big_Easy »

My JK Doll 165 :D
Let me start with this doll design is amazing! For Me and Megan it's perfect. More shapely and realistic legs, arms and neck. A nice LHP along with a full figure 95-98cm Hip and a MTV measurement around 68-70cm :thumbs_up:
This nice figure is enhanced even more with the softer blend of TPE. (compared to my WM164J) It's so realistic to the touch. I'm very pleased with the JK Doll.
These dolls are meant to be an upgraded version of a WM Doll if I understand the website correctly. So far I would agree! I'm also told they are made in the same factory with the same tech. So a brand you can trust.

Build Sheet
All of the upgrade options including the newest articulated finger design from WM.

Factory Photos

Production
This area was my only complaint. The first doll took 2 months to build and was the wrong skin tone. The second time only 1-2 weeks with the correct skin tone but the eyes in both heads were the wrong colors, there is a thin area on one arm and the ROS head had crooked teeth. It seems the build was rushed. Since this is a newer product I was very patient, understanding there may be delays. I'd suggest if you order one you prepare for the same and look closely at your factory photos to make sure you are getting what you ordered. Love Holes are the shown below and seem standard. The factory is replacing the ROS head and sending glue to patch the 2 small holes in the vagina. i'm not sure this is required but just to be safe I will seal them up flat like the anal cavity.

Packaging and Shipping
Packaging was standard as with other WM products it seems, with all the standard accessories. They did however include some of the new swivel head connectors and Rosemary Doll included a swimsuit.
Shipping was handled by SF International and IMO they did a good job. Delivery only took one week and the box had no signs of being mishandled. Everything looked normal and in good shape. Much better than previous experiences with Fedex!

Safe at Home

Cheers
:glou:

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My JK 165 Review w/ photos

Post by DollCommander »

Awesome review BE! Megan looks great, love the sports outfit! It fits her well and certainly shows off that smokin body! :glou:
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Hell yeah! Great review!

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

DollCommander wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:20 am Awesome review BE! Megan looks great, love the sports outfit! It fits her well and certainly shows off that smokin body! :glou:
Hey Thanks DC! Really enjoying the new body for Megan :thumbs_up:
Billiam wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:42 pm Hell yeah! Great review!
Thanks Billiam! Working on some additional info now :thumbs_up:

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

The 18+ Update

So, Megan's new body arrived a few weeks ago and we're still very pleased with the JK Doll 165!
I can't really get over this softer TPE blend. It's very nice and feels so much more real to the touch. Squeezing her thighs and waist and also just holding her in bed at night. I don't know about durability yet, that will take some time. I will say I'm more nervous/careful dealing with a heavier doll and soft TPE. I think it's good that this is my second doll and that I have some experience moving and positioning. Let's get to it!

Missionary position
Something immediately noticeable is that there is little or no spreading or gaping with her legs spread! I suspect a combination of good design, LHP and the soft TPE being less rigid.
I like to position her on the bed or a table while I'm standing. Legs spread slightly or even further for missionary (or just easier access) :thumbs_up:

Bent over/Doggy position
Nice LHP and shape of her butt cheeks is very round and nice! Something I think is overlooked in a lot of designs is a deeper crack to create actual butt cheeks you can grab! Bravo JK!

Feel
Another noticeable difference with this TPE is the feel during sex. The texture is much softer and feels so much more sensual and realistic! There is internal texture but the feel is snug and velvety not rigid like a typical sex toy would feel.
I prefer the slightly thicker water based lubricant for the most realistic feel. Using the Tenga Silver and it's a very nice feel. https://www.amazon.com/TENGA-LOTION-STT ... 141&sr=8-8
The other great feature is the giggle of her butt! 8O I'm not sure how to explain how nice it is so I tried to make a gif showing this. 8O
With very little pressure from just one finger... well see for yourself. :whistle:

Hope this helps if you guys are considering a JK Doll. If I think of anything else I'll make another update here.
Cheers guys!

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Big_Easy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:25 pm The 18+ Update

So, Megan's new body arrived a few weeks ago and we're still very pleased with the JK Doll 165!
I can't really get over this softer TPE blend. It's very nice and feels so much more real to the touch. Squeezing her thighs and waist and also just holding her in bed at night. I don't know about durability yet, that will take some time. I will say I'm more nervous/careful dealing with a heavier doll and soft TPE. I think it's good that this is my second doll and that I have some experience moving and positioning. Let's get to it!

Missionary position
Something immediately noticeable is that there is little or no spreading or gaping with her legs spread! I suspect a combination of good design, LHP and the soft TPE being less rigid.
I like to position her on the bed or a table while I'm standing. Legs spread slightly or even further for missionary (or just easier access) :thumbs_up:

Bent over/Doggy position
Nice LHP and shape of her butt cheeks is very round and nice! Something I think is overlooked in a lot of designs is a deeper crack to create actual butt cheeks you can grab! Bravo JK!

Feel
Another noticeable difference with this TPE is the feel during sex. The texture is much softer and feels so much more sensual and realistic! There is internal texture but the feel is snug and velvety not rigid like a typical sex toy would feel.
I prefer the slightly thicker water based lubricant for the most realistic feel. Using the Tenga Silver and it's a very nice feel. https://www.amazon.com/TENGA-LOTION-STT ... 141&sr=8-8
The other great feature is the giggle of her butt! 8O I'm not sure how to explain how nice it is so I tried to make a gif showing this. 8O
With very little pressure from just one finger... well see for yourself. :whistle:

Hope this helps if you guys are considering a JK Doll. If I think of anything else I'll make another update here.
Cheers guys!
WOW! Awesome! Very helpful update :evidence: Very impressive! Is this an optional softness? Or the default JK softness?

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

DollCommander wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:53 pm WOW! Awesome! Very helpful update :evidence: Very impressive! Is this an optional softness? Or the default JK softness?

Hey DC! It really is awesome 😄 I think this is the default softness(?) I didn’t make any special requests.
Cheers

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

Any chance of a bouncing boobs gif sometime? :D

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

How did I miss this? Wow! :multi: :multi:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

dust101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dust101 »

Big_Easy wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:56 pm
Production
This area was my only complaint. The first doll took 2 months to build and was the wrong skin tone. The second time only 1-2 weeks with the correct skin tone but the eyes in both heads were the wrong colors, there is a thin area on one arm and the ROS head had crooked teeth. It seems the build was rushed. Since this is a newer product I was very patient, understanding there may be delays. I'd suggest if you order one you prepare for the same and look closely at your factory photos to make sure you are getting what you ordered. Love Holes are the shown below and seem standard. The factory is replacing the ROS head and sending glue to patch the 2 small holes in the vagina. i'm not sure this is required but just to be safe I will seal them up flat like the anal cavity.

Cheers

Are these holes still an issue with current manufacturing?

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

dust101 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:40 am
Hey dust101, not sure about current practices. I don’t think JK responds directly on these posts. Maybe try sending them an email to ask?
This seems to be pretty standard with everything produced in WMs factory. Certainly a better solution than the old Tpe ball. I should clarify that these are more like shallow indentations than holes and they do seem to be sealed. Some argue that the indentations might catch material and make it harder to clean and dry.
Maybe one day the factory can design a way to attach these forms to the outside of the mold during the pouring process and the vagina/anus would be perfectly sealed with no indentations at the back.
Cheers

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Big_Easy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:26 am
dust101 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:40 am
Hey dust101, not sure about current practices. I don’t think JK responds directly on these posts. Maybe try sending them an email to ask?
This seems to be pretty standard with everything produced in WMs factory. Certainly a better solution than the old Tpe ball. I should clarify that these are more like shallow indentations than holes and they do seem to be sealed. Some argue that the indentations might catch material and make it harder to clean and dry.
Maybe one day the factory can design a way to attach these forms to the outside of the mold during the pouring process and the vagina/anus would be perfectly sealed with no indentations at the back.
Cheers
When looking at that photo with the two holes it seems not to be sealed. Did the factory tell you how to seal it?
The picture is a bit unclear but is the anal hole sealed?

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

ondsdoll wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:39 pm When looking at that photo with the two holes it seems not to be sealed. Did the factory tell you how to seal it?
Hey onsdoll, the first photo (flat) is the anal cavity. My original WM164 has the same manufacturing with “string holes” she’s 3 years old and no issues. The jk is nearly 1 year old and no issue there either. I think it has more to do with making sure your doll is cleaned and dried properly after use.
I see you found the plug repair thread.
viewtopic.php?t=126029&start=135

I bought the 10” needles and glass syringes suggested by Rev. The factory sent what looks like small bottles of 3M primer and a block of TPE material.
My issue ran into trying to make the “paste” that I planned to inject a small amount into each string hole. The TPE chunks never fully mixed into what I would call a paste. I also bought some original 3M 94 primer and tried a batch and still had issues. Ultimately I was worried about doing more harm than good and just left the doll as is.
I just make sure to dry her completely with the aquarium pump after cleaning.
It would be great if the factory could come up with a better solution/design. Maybe one day.
Cheers

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Big_Easy wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:14 am
ondsdoll wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:39 pm When looking at that photo with the two holes it seems not to be sealed. Did the factory tell you how to seal it?
Hey onsdoll, the first photo (flat) is the anal cavity. My original WM164 has the same manufacturing with “string holes” she’s 3 years old and no issues. The jk is nearly 1 year old and no issue there either. I think it has more to do with making sure your doll is cleaned and dried properly after use.
I see you found the plug repair thread.
viewtopic.php?t=126029&start=135

I bought the 10” needles and glass syringes suggested by Rev. The factory sent what looks like small bottles of 3M primer and a block of TPE material.
My issue ran into trying to make the “paste” that I planned to inject a small amount into each string hole. The TPE chunks never fully mixed into what I would call a paste. I also bought some original 3M 94 primer and tried a batch and still had issues. Ultimately I was worried about doing more harm than good and just left the doll as is.
I just make sure to dry her completely with the aquarium pump after cleaning.
It would be great if the factory could come up with a better solution/design. Maybe one day.
Cheers
Thanks for your feedback,
Disappointing that this method has to be applied. I didn't expect this kind of thing with JK (which is also more expensive than WM dolls).
I wonder if Angel Kiss also has this problem?

INFORMATIONS