zelex.com.cn

SLE-specific cleaning routine

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
omgnome
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

SLE-specific cleaning routine

Post by omgnome »

I use a dead-simple cleaning technique with my TPE. that was suggested to me by another doll owner long time ago: condoms ALWAYS, after sex I take 1 piece of paper towel, cut it into 4 squares, wrap 1 square around my finger and remove all remaining lube with it, repeat with the rest of squares. Internals are clean and dry at the end. Whole process takes 5 minutes. No mold or anything else for about 1 year (endoscoping periodically). The only drawback is condoms, but personally if I had to mess around with basins, soap, tampons and pumps every time, I’d rather give up the idea of having a doll.

So, I would like to know is it possible to do the same with SLE (as well as regular Silicone)? Is it possible to reach the end of canal with your fingertip? Is it stretchy enough or could be damaged easily?

Martinson Joe

Re: SLE-specific cleaning routine

Post by Martinson Joe »

omgnome wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:39 am So, I would like to know is it possible to do the same with SLE (as well as regular Silicone)? Is it possible to reach the end of canal with your fingertip? Is it stretchy enough or could be damaged easily?
It depends on the length of your finger, but... probably not. With some effort I can reach the end of the anus, but not the vagina's.
I'm a boring middle aged lonely man, maybe even an old perv, so what?

🤘🏻 For those about to dolls, we salute you! 🤘🏻

multicoloredroundcat

Post by multicoloredroundcat »

omgnome wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:39 am So, I would like to know is it possible to do the same with SLE (as well as regular Silicone)? Is it possible to reach the end of canal with your fingertip? Is it stretchy enough or could be damaged easily?
I've been following similar practices as you for a long time and all has been well. I've got small hands so I wouldn't say I could reach the end with my fingers, It's not stretchy enough that I could comfortably stick anything bigger than my already small hands inside (at least while there's still lube to wipe off). But so far all has been good, the entrances are long enough that most cleaning tools you'll find around will be able to reach the ends and while there's still lube to wipe off you can comfortably stuff things inside.

The main orifice is wide enough when stretched to comfortably clean her out, but the backdoor is less so, keyword comfortably as I have had no issues stuffing things in her to wipe the lube off. Do mind that the entrance of the backdoor tears really easily on SLE though, seems to be a common issue along these dolls but it's by no means detrimental.

I personally like to wipe the lube off with this little chopstick thing I bought, it's essentially a really thin stick with a few sets of tight fitting microfiber cloth and it's by far my favourite.

omgnome
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by omgnome »

multicoloredroundcat wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:39 am
I've been following similar practices as you for a long time and all has been well. I've got small hands so I wouldn't say I could reach the end with my fingers, It's not stretchy enough that I could comfortably stick anything bigger than my already small hands inside (at least while there's still lube to wipe off). But so far all has been good, the entrances are long enough that most cleaning tools you'll find around will be able to reach the ends and while there's still lube to wipe off you can comfortably stuff things inside.

The main orifice is wide enough when stretched to comfortably clean her out, but the backdoor is less so, keyword comfortably as I have had no issues stuffing things in her to wipe the lube off. Do mind that the entrance of the backdoor tears really easily on SLE though, seems to be a common issue along these dolls but it's by no means detrimental.

I personally like to wipe the lube off with this little chopstick thing I bought, it's essentially a really thin stick with a few sets of tight fitting microfiber cloth and it's by far my favourite.
Thanks for the response. Maybe I can find a use for the medical clamp which I’ve bought earlier. And do the anal even possible with sle? Everybody says entrance is torn rapidly.

INFORMATIONS