www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech please help

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Irontech please help

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Hey, irontech can you please do a better job on your website of explaining and showing the difference between the models you have multiple dolls oike 164 and 164 plus that are almost identical. I've seen others on here complain that it's confusing Aswell.

It is not clearly explained in your website. Please do a better job categorizing your dolls.

Please explain here the difference in 163 and 163 plus, 164 and 164 plus etc as I can't even tell how many there are. I want to buy but half the time I don't even know which doll I'm looking at.

carbohvdrates

Re: Irontech please help

Post by carbohvdrates »

I'm not affiliated with Irontech but these might be helpful to you for visualization.
My-Robot-Doll-Irontech-Doll-TPE-Bodies.jpg
My-Robot-Doll-Irontech-Doll-TPE-Bodies.jpg (301.91 KiB) Viewed 861 times
My-Robot-Doll-Irontech-Doll-Silicone-Bodies.jpg
My-Robot-Doll-Irontech-Doll-Silicone-Bodies.jpg (290.38 KiB) Viewed 861 times
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

carbohvdrates wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:56 am I'm not affiliated with Irontech but these might be helpful to you for visualization.

My-Robot-Doll-Irontech-Doll-TPE-Bodies.jpgMy-Robot-Doll-Irontech-Doll-Silicone-Bodies.jpg
Wow thank you so much

chris0113
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chris0113 »

carbohvdrates wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:56 am I'm not affiliated with Irontech but these might be helpful to you for visualization.

My-Robot-Doll-Irontech-Doll-TPE-Bodies.jpgMy-Robot-Doll-Irontech-Doll-Silicone-Bodies.jpg
Where did this list come from? It's missing several sizes for the silicone bodies. The 163 and 169 off the top of my head. Their bodies are kinda confusing. Then there's differences in weights that are listed on vendors sites when compared to ITs list on their site.

carbohvdrates

Post by carbohvdrates »

chris0113 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:43 pm

Where did this list come from? It's missing several sizes for the silicone bodies. The 163 and 169 off the top of my head. Their bodies are kinda confusing. Then there's differences in weights that are listed on vendors sites when compared to ITs list on their site.
I remembered seeing it on MRD, (my robot doll) a vendor, and cross posted it here. It's certainly not up to date but was fairly complete up until semi recently. Especially for stats on doll weight, I would sooner trust the official site because advancements in weight reduction and manufacturing happen all the time, and vendors can have many many pages that go unupdated.
Workshop of Work in Progress:
Too many BJDs
Ava: WM-163C (Eva Elfie)
Violet: IT-175D + WM-266

Please don't reply to my posts with doomerism, pill, or incel talking points anymore. It makes the wigs tangle.

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

Recently, Irontec has been developing a series of attractive silicone dolls, but unfortunately, the development of reasonably priced TPE dolls has stopped since last year! :puppydogeyes:
It seems that they will soon remake some TPE dolls for their 10th anniversary, but if they intend to sell TPE dolls aggressively in the future, they should fully remodel all of their early models from the time of their establishment! :shakefist:
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

chris0113
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chris0113 »

With blends of silicone from multiple manufacturers getting closer and closer to TPE in terms of softness, will TPE be a thing of the past in a few years? Just seems like the hardness of silicone is what's kept many people from buying it in the past (myself included), but these new blends are getting better and better, not to mention much easier to maintain.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Dolllove1991 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:47 am Please explain here the difference in 163 and 163 plus, 164 and 164 plus etc as I can't even tell how many there are. I want to buy but half the time I don't even know which doll I'm looking at.
This is often confusing. I try to just think of them as completely different dolls. At first glance it seems like "plus" meant bigger breast or bigger waist, since sometimes they did have bigger breast or waist than the standard or minus version - but it does not mean that, and it is not always a straight copy just with larger breasts, like say Elsa Babe does. They are often quite different in a few ways and just happen to have the same height, so they use plus/minus designation to differentiate them. Some like the TPE 165 minus and plus look basically the same with larger breasts - however as you can see they're not all like that. And - the silicone ones don't necessarily correlate to the TPE ones, so it is better to just think of all models as different, just sharing a height. When we put a doll on our website we have to put plus or minus on them as they do not have any other way to differentiate them since the heights are the same. WM started using model names now they've run out of heights and cup sizes, so you'll see body-xyz, it's the same kind of thing. Your vendor should have the plus/minus/or no mention of either to differentiate them - that's how we've got it.

here's a better laid out for vertical screens copy of what youve got :)

Nick
irontech bodies 1.jpg
irontech bodies 1.jpg (385.81 KiB) Viewed 493 times
irontech bodies 2.jpg
irontech bodies 2.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 493 times
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Silicone Lovers wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:49 pm
Dolllove1991 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:47 am Please explain here the difference in 163 and 163 plus, 164 and 164 plus etc as I can't even tell how many there are. I want to buy but half the time I don't even know which doll I'm looking at.
This is often confusing. I try to just think of them as completely different dolls. At first glance it seems like "plus" meant bigger breast or bigger waist, since sometimes they did have bigger breast or waist than the standard or minus version - but it does not mean that, and it is not always a straight copy just with larger breasts, like say Elsa Babe does. They are often quite different in a few ways and just happen to have the same height, so they use plus/minus designation to differentiate them. Some like the TPE 165 minus and plus look basically the same with larger breasts - however as you can see they're not all like that. And - the silicone ones don't necessarily correlate to the TPE ones, so it is better to just think of all models as different, just sharing a height. When we put a doll on our website we have to put plus or minus on them as they do not have any other way to differentiate them since the heights are the same. WM started using model names now they've run out of heights and cup sizes, so you'll see body-xyz, it's the same kind of thing. Your vendor should have the plus/minus/or no mention of either to differentiate them - that's how we've got it.

here's a better laid out for vertical screens copy of what youve got :)

Nick

irontech bodies 1.jpg
irontech bodies 2.jpg
Thank you for the explanation

INFORMATIONS