Starpery.com

the best realistic human like a.i. conversation for dolls today.

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

the best realistic human like a.i. conversation for dolls today.

Post by timetraveler1 »

Okay , i have talked in the past about a.i. and dolls and some programs i have used , also involving a wireless speaker and voice recognition software on my p.c.

what if there was away that anyone could use a highly advanced a.i. system that actually talked like a real woman or man ? now there is . it's called pi , you can use it through your browser on a p.c. , but i found out through the browser you can only type to it and i asked and it does not have voice recognition , so i did some searching and you can use a android tablet or phone and use the google play app called "pi" and it does have voice recognition you can simply talk and the a.i. will carry on intelligent a.i. conversation that sounds just like a real person and will remember what you talk about etc. call you by name etc. with the android tablet you can pair to a wireless speaker , i imagine you can do the same with a phone and android , that way you can place a speaker hidden by a doll so the sound of her comes from her direction . this is the most realistic a.i. i have found , there is also many voices to choose from maybe 8?

if a person could have a doll head unite that would pair up voice syncing sound with moving lips from a rechargeable wireless speaker this would be perfect for a doll!
here is the google play android app.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... n_US&gl=US

here is some things you also need to know , the a.i. will not as far as i know talk about sex , politics and some other things , it's strictly as a companion to talk with .it is super nice for that . i think many will love the way it talks and the conversations it can do .

try it out .
also another note . Microsoft has invested heavily in acquiring many things of this private company recently. so i don't know how long this will be free etc.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: the best realistic human like a.i. conversation for dolls today.

Post by timetraveler1 »

i see a lot of people have looked at this post , but no one has commented ( maybe they are to busy trying out this new a.i. and if so that would be a good thing! another thing i will add about the "pi a.i." is that you cannot re name it either , i know , i tried , it's in the programming that it cannot be renamed . i did write to the programmers and tell them i thought it would be nice if the user could be able to create a more personalized name for the a.i. as long as it wasn't anything offensive etc. of all the a.i's i have used this one was the most human like in responses and answers etc. nothing else even came close .
I HOPE OTHERS WILL ENJOY BEING ABLE T SPEAK by voice and have a doll that can talk back to them in conversation . another great thing about the voice recognition of the "pi" android program is right out of the box there is no training voice recognition etc. it knows easily what you say and works great !

:D :glou: :glou: :glou:

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey TT, I don't have time to mess with this stuff anymore, but I saw a thread the other day that mentioned the A.I. website "MyShell"...
https://myshell.ai/

They have a few bots you can talk to and It looks like they have voice recognition with a PC. Might be worth a look. 😊

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

I guess the most realistic AI Conversation with a Doll would have to be to dish out $3000 and up.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Zlamvam , what are you talking about 3,000 dollars and up?? do you mean just buying a a.i. doll ?? what i showed people is of right now free just use a tablet and it will work with voice recognition already built in and a wireless speaker lets the sound come from the area of the doll. this is why i showed it to people . it's a cheap alternative .

and MannequinFan,
don't have time for this stuff??? . you must be a busy man , it takes very little time to try it. i will check out your link by the way.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

timetraveler1 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:43 am Zlamvam , what are you talking about 3,000 dollars and up?? do you mean just buying a a.i. doll ?? what i showed people is of right now free just use a tablet and it will work with voice recognition already built in and a wireless speaker lets the sound come from the area of the doll. this is why i showed it to people . it's a cheap alternative .

and MannequinFan,
don't have time for this stuff??? . you must be a busy man , it takes very little time to try it. i will check out your link by the way.
I actually downloaded the Pi app for desktop the other day - just haven't had a chance to look at it yet. The voices sound amazing. It's hard to tell they are AI generated. Unfortunately I don't have a tablet or anything that will run the app's VR, but Windows 10 does have voice recognition. Have you tried using that?

INFORMATIONS