zelex.com.cn

Zelex, any plans to include SLE models to inspiration?

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
LOD
Apprentice
Apprentice

Zelex, any plans to include SLE models to inspiration?

Post by LOD »

Title. I am interested in the SLEZX164G and the SLEZX160J, but also like the idea of having 10% more softness than SLE, choosing a lighter skintone, and adding the new style removable vagina, all things unavailable from the SLE collection.

The problem with buying from inspiration at the moment is I do not like the models available, there aren't any bigger girls just slim at different heights.

If I could get an answer please, I can decide to either wait a while if those models will arrive (164G/160J), or forget it and purchase SLE sooner. Thanks for any help.

Arisa_

Re: Zelex, any plans to include SLE models to inspiration?

Post by Arisa_ »

Obviously, you’re looking for an answer from Zelex but what my vendor told me before, one of the reason the SLE line lacks detail customisation is to reduce cost and enable faster shipping to customer as they can hold some variation in stock for in-stock option. But obviously, as SLE has now stabilised into the market, their approach may change.

If Zelex doesn’t reply in the time you want, if you have Instagram, send them a message through there. They are very active in Instagram and I’ve got replies from them in less than 24 hrs.
“Libby” Starpery 151cm with Lubby head
“Mariana” Zelex 170C (GE125) with “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16) extra heads (On the ship! … Wait: Day #79)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread
“Jazzy” LoveNestle Jasmine Mini Torso

LOD
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LOD »

Thanks for the information. I don't have instagram now but maybe I'll get it in a while if the thread gets lost.

I know what you mean, they may never offer SLE models in inspiration as a way to ensure selling stock or, it may have been the test precursor to the ultra soft, eventually intended for full integration. Hopefully I might get an official answer here.

MattN
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MattN »

Inspiration is real body scans, SLE is sculpted.

LOD
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by LOD »

Really, well I should change the question to will SLE sculpts ever be available in ultra soft silicone- and I guess not.

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

Would be nice if the SLE 166cm had smaller breasts.

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

ondsdoll wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:00 pm Would be nice if the SLE 166cm had smaller breasts.
I was just about to write the same thing! It looks like SLE is a promising material, but I wish they'd have a few more body shapes like the Inspiration range as SLE options.

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

LOD wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:15 pm Title. I am interested in the SLEZX164G and the SLEZX160J, but also like the idea of having 10% more softness than SLE, choosing a lighter skintone, and adding the new style removable vagina, all things unavailable from the SLE collection.

The problem with buying from inspiration at the moment is I do not like the models available, there aren't any bigger girls just slim at different heights.

If I could get an answer please, I can decide to either wait a while if those models will arrive (164G/160J), or forget it and purchase SLE sooner. Thanks for any help.
lil secret, we actually have been thinking the same thing! And we decided to help all the customers who have been begging for just this, and we have an exclusive doll in the works that will be a BBW in the inspiration lineup - the mould is already completed. :multi: We commissioned it in 2022, so we have certainly been trying since then for you guys. The SLE body sizes took the wind out of our sails a bit, but for people like you we hope it meets your needs.

I believe she will be about 160-165cm and approx a G cup. Hopefully releasing in the next couple weeks. I think she will wind up somewhat similar to the Lushdoll 162cm G cup "Jemma" on our site if you wanted to check it.

As far as I know they dont have plans to combine the ranges of SLE/Inspiration as they're focused on different markets for those. I have been told at some time in the future they may release a lighter colour for SLE, depending on popularity of the range (since it means holding stock of two different colours its a big *if*, so I wouldnt suggest holding out for it). But the thing with lighter colours means the colour differences will be less pronounced. Since SLE has their own unique colour that doesn't match their other dolls, this will help with mix and match. However you have the same drawback you mentioned that the SLE silicone properties are different to Inspiration now. Our exclusive gal should cover it I think! The only Inspiration thing she wont have is the selectable labia as that needs a 2nd mould built.

Nick
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

cycleingking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by cycleingking »

Silicone Lovers wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:32 pm
LOD wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:15 pm Title. I am interested in the SLEZX164G and the SLEZX160J, but also like the idea of having 10% more softness than SLE, choosing a lighter skintone, and adding the new style removable vagina, all things unavailable from the SLE collection.

lil secret, we actually have been thinking the same thing! And we decided to help all the customers who have been begging for just this, and we have an exclusive doll in the works that will be a BBW in the inspiration lineup - the mould is already completed. :multi: We commissioned it in 2022, so we have certainly been trying since then for you guys. The SLE body sizes took the wind out of our sails a bit, but for people like you we hope it meets your needs.

I believe she will be about 160-165cm and approx a G cup. Hopefully releasing in the next couple weeks. I think she will wind up somewhat similar to the Lushdoll 162cm G cup "Jemma" on our site if you wanted to check it.

As far as I know they dont have plans to combine the ranges of SLE/Inspiration as they're focused on different markets for those. I have been told at some time in the future they may release a lighter colour for SLE, depending on popularity of the range (since it means holding stock of two different colours its a big *if*, so I wouldnt suggest holding out for it). But the thing with lighter colours means the colour differences will be less pronounced. Since SLE has their own unique colour that doesn't match their other dolls, this will help with mix and match. However you have the same drawback you mentioned that the SLE silicone properties are different to Inspiration now. Our exclusive gal should cover it I think! The only Inspiration thing she wont have is the selectable labia as that needs a 2nd mould built.

Nick
Oh,... Well this is interesting. Very interesting indeed Nick. You had me at "BBW". Please tell me that the research conducted included getting the LHP correct like many of the LushDolls you referenced. If so, I am sure this will be an absolute hit! Are you able to disclose weight range at this moment?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passionate about ROS, LHP and Silicone
Mistresses

INFORMATIONS