www.rosemarydoll.com

My Review of Rosemary Dolls 2024 Angelkiss 157 AK6

We’re the officially authorized vendor of top sex doll brands such as WM, YL, SE and etc. We have consistently adhered to a "customer first, quality first" principle, and always provide our customers with the best customer service, 100% authentic sex dolls ONLY, the best offers & price guarantee, flexible financing, 24/7 customer support, and free shipping worldwide.
Peckerwreker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My Review of Rosemary Dolls 2024 Angelkiss 157 AK6

Post by Peckerwreker »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:01 am
Mine her butt feels rather firm too. But I prefer it firmer as it should hold up better when laying down or seated without dents or creases. I am still on travel for work but hope to be home and returning to my gurls in about 2 weeks.

Yes I will add a video of butt firmness….

:plaidskirt:
Oh wow she is a beauty! I look forward to your detailed review upon your return!

I have been looking at the AK6 for awhile now, it truly is a beautiful sculpt.

Could I make a picture request for when you return? I'd like to see her in a standing-doggy position, and I'd really like to know if she's easily accessible from that angle, vaginally speaking.

So far AK6 is the top of my list for my first doll over 140cm!

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

ondsdoll wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:16 am
lesotho2 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:24 pm Please let us know how her love holes feel. She looks incredible.... this post maybe changed my mind about what doll I want????
Always the same pattern where people with TPE dolls would never hesitate to answer such questions.

What does that say to you? :wink:
Finally I have returned from extended travel and also received my order of female condoms. Thus we had time to consummate our relationship and be able to give feedback on sex aspects.

I can happily report both anal and vagina sex is wonderful and very realistic (I have built-in anal and vagina options).

Even with the condom, she warmed up nicely and quickly with either a USB warmer or just your own member during insertion. Changes in position or posture created an addictive variation in tightness, resistance, texture and even realistic suction. Her accurate LHP allows easy access in positions from doggy, missionary, side spooning or cowgirl. Life size dolls in this range (greater than 130cm) do take a bit of planning, positioning and staging. Spontaneity is rare but use of a condom makes the cleaning and drying afterwards less taxing.

Truly 9 out of 10 IMHO for sexual experience and out of all my doll experiences ….this AK is currently one of my all time favorite. Her breasts realistically jiggle with each thrust and her joints give wonderful support in position changes. Buttocks also dimple, wiggle and responds to my touch realistically. Her weight is manageable but also gives enough “presence” and resistance. I don’t give this rating/recommendation and realism comparison lightly. While on recent travel I reconnected with an actual former girlfriend and had some amazing actual sex. So my point deduction from a perfect score is in the fact nothing beats actual interaction and immersion of the real thing….. but this doll IMHO is VERY close and is perfect substitute to get me through the long and lonely separations in a long distance relationship or gaps between partners.

Unfortunately I only the one head (#198) offers oral capability but I have not tried that yet….

Certainly more to come as we try oral this weekend, have some photoshoots, and more importantly longevity with use.

Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 4:10 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:16 am
lesotho2 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:24 pm Please let us know how her love holes feel. She looks incredible.... this post maybe changed my mind about what doll I want????
Always the same pattern where people with TPE dolls would never hesitate to answer such questions.

What does that say to you? :wink:
Finally I have returned from extended travel and also received my order of female condoms. Thus we had time to consummate our relationship and be able to give feedback on sex aspects.

I can happily report both anal and vagina sex is wonderful and very realistic (I have built-in anal and vagina options).

Even with the condom, she warmed up nicely and quickly with either a USB warmer or just your own member during insertion. Changes in position or posture created an addictive variation in tightness, resistance, texture and even realistic suction. Her accurate LHP allows easy access in positions from doggy, missionary, side spooning or cowgirl. Life size dolls in this range (greater than 130cm) do take a bit of planning, positioning and staging. Spontaneity is rare but use of a condom makes the cleaning and drying afterwards less taxing.

Truly 9 out of 10 IMHO for sexual experience and out of all my doll experiences ….this AK is currently one of my all time favorite. Her breasts realistically jiggle with each thrust and her joints give wonderful support in position changes. Buttocks also dimple, wiggle and responds to my touch realistically. Her weight is manageable but also gives enough “presence” and resistance. I don’t give this rating/recommendation and realism comparison lightly. While on recent travel I reconnected with an actual former girl friend and had some amazing actual sex. So my point deduction from a perfect score is in the fact nothing beats actual interaction and immersion of the real thing….. but this doll IMHO is VERY close and is perfect substitute to get me through the long and lonely separations in a long distance relationship or gaps between partners.

Unfortunately I only the one head (#198) offers oral capability but I have not tried that yet….

Certainly more to come as we try oral this weekend, have some photoshoots, and more importantly longevity with use.

Yo! Glad to hear you got the chance to compare doll sex with organic sex. Would you agree that doll sex is like closer to the real thing than it is to high-end masturbation (e.g. fleshlights/meike onaholes) and that it is kinda its own third category? At least that is how I see it. I always feel much more "satisfied" after doll sex than edging long with fleshlight or meike onahole. There is something with the overall experience with doll sex that makes it a category of its own and still not like organic sex but still much better than just high-end regular masturbation.

/ CS.

INFORMATIONS