www.lovenestle.com

Savannah from LoveNestle Review

LoveNestle is a world-leading brand in the manufacturing of silicone torso dolls. As pioneers in this industry, we take immense pride in being the first company to utilize Ultra-Soft Silicone on sex doll torsos. The groundbreaking use of this innovative material sets us apart, revolutionizing the realism and tactile experience of our products. Your Orgasm is Our Mission! Website: www.lovenestle.com
nutopia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Savannah from LoveNestle Review

Post by nutopia »

First a bit of history…
The previous few years, I have only been the owners meiki from NPG, the ZXY ,maria etc, then wanted something more lifesize so got to own the into the Extreme Pleasure hip 3rd then the 4th generation . I have a Tomax Busty Aichan pink version also. All these materials are made from TPE.
few months ago, of all this time, I wanted something more lifelike, more 1 to 1 human size, so I researched for months and read about Silicon vs TPE, and compared all the reviews for silicon from full sized dolls to full torsos only. Actually I was gonna hit buy on the other full size torso TPE doll before stumbling onto Lovenestle after watching a review on Youtube.

My Criteria.

I like my doll to have thick thighs(not fat), slim(not aneroxic), with big boobs that is max double D’s lol. Also at least have some longer thighs than the one in the market.

The Review.

I have never owned a silicon doll before,so im willing to give it a try being that Lovenestle is more budget friendly.
I picked Savannah since she checks off the requirements I am looking for. She comes in white or tan,
with love boobs,love ass, and the other customizations you can pick, like aerola size, color, tan lines, freckles. Sucking vagina.

Material Regular/ Ultra-soft Silicone
Height 37.4in / 95cm
Net Weight 65.52lbs / 29.72kg
Gross Weight 75.93lbs / 34.44kg
Vaginal Length 7.09in / 18cm
Anus Length 5.11in / 13cm
Upper Bust 32.87in / 83.5cm
Under Bust 24.4in / 62cm

Customer service is very responsive and easy to get to, they have live chat,just have to get them during office hours which is basically the time in Hong Kong.
Placed an order on the 8th and got it by 18th.

First Impression.
The box arrived in perfect condition,with no damages and discreet.
First time taking it out of the box was damn she is very heavy, she weights about 65lbs, had a difficult time carrying her out of the box. It is no joke what people have mentioned.
In the box they provided me with a cleaning kit, a white bra and panties.
IMG20230918093454.jpg
IMG20230918093454.jpg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 1902 times
IMG20230918093925.jpg
IMG20230918093925.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1902 times
IMG20230918093836.jpg
IMG20230918093836.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 1902 times

I had to find a place to put her down to take some pictures. And I was impressed with the job they had done. Her skin is like a real persons skin, with a slight vein you can see , and all reddish/pinkish spots like a real person who has white skin does. She is a little more towards a pinkish hue with that.
IMG20230918095103.jpg
IMG20230918095103.jpg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 1902 times
IMG20230918094535.jpg
IMG20230918094535.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1902 times
IMG20230918095546.jpg
IMG20230918095546.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 1902 times
IMG20230918095103.jpg
IMG20230918095103.jpg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 1902 times
IMG20230923003445.jpg
IMG20230923003445.jpg (2.26 MiB) Viewed 1902 times

Prepared the bathtub with warm water, tied a plastic bag around her neck to prevent water from touching the M16 thread they have, give it a wash with shampoo and then after powdered her.
Her skin before this feels tacky, and on first touch of the boobs and ass, does not feel real.
After powdering and owning her for a few days, the feeling of her boobs and ass got very realistic. I guess it needed some breaking in? lol

Since I only have TPE tomax boobs to compare with, I will use what I have to compare.

Boobs-
IMG20230924135316.jpg
IMG20230924135316.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1902 times
After powdering both the TPE and the whole body of this Ultra-soft silicon doll, as days go by,
The LoveBoobs feel like a woman who has gone to the gym often, it was firmer,like more muscle than fat content,and the Busty Aichan feels like more fat than muscle. Both feels realistic, but I would say different woman in real life has different feels to their boobs, so both of these do feel like real woman.
In the picture you can see the Aichan droops to the sides and Loveboobs does not. Maybe it’s the size but I hope LoveNestle will come up with a way to make it even more realistic and make the boobs droop even a little like a real lady does.
The texture of the love boobs though,blows away the Aichan away. The painting on it makes you think it is a real person

LoveAss-
IMG20230918095330.jpg
IMG20230918095330.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1902 times
Been using the 3rd generation and 4th generation EPH before this, some say the 3rd was more realistic than 4th, but I think the 4th was more realistic, 3rd jiggles a lot, 4th was firmer and does not jiggle much, but both are made of TPE and felt real.
Comparing LoveAss with these, the silicon ass feel more firmer than the TPE ones, but they do feel like a person who has lots of gym time. They are squishy though, not hard like a rock, but firmer than TPE material.

Holes-
IMG20230918095237.jpg
IMG20230918095237.jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 1902 times
IMG20230918095229.jpg
IMG20230918095229.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 1902 times
Had her laying in bed for few days just admiring her, before I get to know her lol.
Vagina feels firmer than the EPH, but with correct amount of lube+ water they feel realistic, same with anal.
Vagina. Like all men,or ladies, we have a hard time looking for the elusive clitoris,or don’t know what that is. this one is just not there. It takes realism off abit, but doesn’t affect it much.
If you are not well endowed, her thighs will be like stumps, blocking you from entering and trying other positions. Was afraid to bend her knees to far apart in case it breaks.
The LPH is fine, just that thighs can be of trouble. You might have trouble doing it missionary,probably because I don’t know how far I can bend it, and I did not want to try how far it can bend
Moving her around for positions is quite difficult too, given her weight lol, sweated alot looking for a good position.good workout.
She is a 1 to 1 size torso,not the mini version.

The things I hope they can improve on are
The waist-upon looking at her you will realise this is impossible to have someone to have a waist that small for a lady this size, the circumference is just too small to be realistic, it needs to be bigger. They got the curvy part right. The feeling in the belly part is firm.soft but firm, it needs more fat to feel realistic.
the thighs after the ass, needs to be softer than now, that will make it more realistic. It feels firm like the belly part.
if they can make the material for the inserts softer than now, it will be even better. but the technology is just not there yet for majority of brands
Some skin texture paint has faded on one of the thigh, and belly area. just a patch of it, hopefully they improve on the longetivity of this so it wont fade
The vagina can be more softer, that is why i prefer TPE material for inserts rather than silicone

Overall:
I like this purchase so far, being that is hyper realistic, feels real, realistic skin texture, but still figuring out how to use it best. The silicon doll feels and looks very lifelike and realistic after powdering it. Will definately pick silicon over TPE for its realism and durability.

I found Normondolls at the last minute after placing the order for this too, and their big promotion they had at that time was too hard to pass up, so I ordered one of their full silicon doll too.will write that up once it arrives and tested

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Savannah from LoveNestle Review

Post by LoveNestle »

We are glad that you like Savannah! Also thank you so much for the advice on the waist size. I have already reported to our manufacture department.

nutopia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nutopia »

Thank You,
Would also like to add, that the softness of the boobs and ass is very good, as compared to the newest full sized doll i have. you guys have done better than them. I can say very close to TPE softness, eventhough its full silicon. there is one room for improvement which is the painting though, it did not last long, some of it already came off. thank you for sending me the paint tools to repaint. i just did not have time yet to do it.
It has been a month+ and it is still looking great.

pixelbard
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by pixelbard »

nutopia wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 3:27 pm
if they can make the material for the inserts softer than now, it will be even better. but the technology is just not there yet for majority of brands
Some skin texture paint has faded on one of the thigh, and belly area. just a patch of it, hopefully they improve on the longetivity of this so it wont fade
The vagina can be more softer, that is why i prefer TPE material for inserts rather than silicone
How do you find the inserts / removeable vagina so far?

Is it easy to clean and insert?

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

pixelbard wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:59 pm

Each has its' own pros and cons. It's interesting to note that most people prefer the insert vagina option due to its realistic feel and appearance. Removable vagina is convient but feels less realistic. I personally opt for the insert vagina. Using a condom during use can minimize the cleaning required afterward. Additionally, LoveNestle cleaning kits can make the maintenance of an insert vagina much easier.
Compared with full-size sex doll, LoveNestle's sex doll torso is easier to clean because it's lighter. Premium silicone also makes the cleaning easier.
Due to TPE's porous structure, it can take in liquids and other chemicals. This characteristic makes it more susceptible to staining and watermarks. That's why personally I recommend silicone vagina.

nutopia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nutopia »

pixelbard wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:59 pm

I have the fixed version. I feel that they are better than zelex, but cant beat the TPE feel, but still feels great and realistic after a few times

INFORMATIONS