https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

The True North Clan

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The True North Clan

Post by agent0013 »

MinniMagg wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:03 am Very nice pictures. I bet it took a while to set up every shot. I can appreciate the art in this.

I still got my very expensive 35 mm camera that I used to take a lot of black and white photos with. But I'm stuck with just my cell phone for digital pictures. And that doesn't do this medium Justice.

Nice creativity and nice pictures
Thank you! Yeah, some shoots take a lot of prep to set up and shoot, others fall into place pretty quickly.

Phones can be good! Everything I did prior to Dec. 2023 was shot on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, now 5 models old. In December I upgraded to a Samsung S23 Ultra, now one model old. I won't argue that a phone is equal to a good camera with proper lenses and someone experienced behind the shutter, but I'm very pleased with what I'm able to do with mine! I've had lengthy conversations on this subject! :mrgreen:

Thanks for checking out my work!
Vicvic wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:39 am The gif of Aneka chasing the spider is superb! :thumbs_up: We can't imagine the amount of work that went into a short sequence like this. The carpet movements weren't intentional, but they helped bring the scene to life! As the French say, "Parfois le hasard fait bien les choses" (Sometimes chance does the right thing) :D
I should start taking some behind the scenes photos... A picture is worth 1000 words and all that!

The winds in my living room rustling the carpet like a wheat field. lol. Now that I know it does that I might try and utilize it in the future.

January 2024!

Gif: She Made Me Laugh
Rosebud in "Snow Angel"

Rosebud - Snow Angel.gif
Rosebud - Snow Angel.gif (8.86 MiB) Viewed 326 times

This was a very spur of the moment gif. Before I had this idea I'd actually already shot a sequence just minutes earlier and now I can't even remember the premise of how the original idea was supposed to make me laugh... Anyways, I saw this patch of snow in the sun and it just sort of came to me. Rosebud didn't hesitate and jumped right in and went for it! Luckily we worked fast because not five minutes after we finished this spot was covered by the shadow of a large spruce. Sometimes you can't leave the ideas to a dumb human, you've got to let the dolls have the fun they want to have!

Winter Warmers
Glissa in "Hot Chocolate"

Glissa in Hot Chocolate.jpg
Glissa in Hot Chocolate.jpg (6.42 MiB) Viewed 326 times

Do not overfeed your minis with sugary treats! The last thing you need is a muscular elf with the zoomies!

Get Cozy
Saffee and Evey in "Frosty Sunrise"

Saffee and Evey - Frosty Sunrise.jpg
Saffee and Evey - Frosty Sunrise.jpg (9.92 MiB) Viewed 326 times

I love this photo so much! I was up before dawn and set this up. I spent two hours coming back to get different light levels from before sunrise all the way to sun over the horizon, and Saffee and Evey never disappoint. They're always so cute together and this is just another example of that! 💕
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

February 2023! A bit of a slow month for minis.

Romantic Gifts
Saffee and Evey in "Bashful Bestowal"

Saffee and Evey in Bashful Bestowal.jpg
Saffee and Evey in Bashful Bestowal.jpg (5.45 MiB) Viewed 298 times

During the shoot I also took this photo:

Photo_1708339041531.jpg
Photo_1708339041531.jpg (9.78 MiB) Viewed 298 times

I ended up going with the first one because Evey's pose is much more dynamic. All I know is that Micheal's had little roses ON SALE in February. I couldn't believe it. I have a few dozen now.

Follow us on Twitter!

Vicvic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Vicvic »

Very pretty all these roses with the dolls! :thumbs_up:
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Vicvic wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:30 am Very pretty all these roses with the dolls! :thumbs_up:
Thanks Vicvic! Who doesn't like some roses? :mrgreen:

Looks like I'm going to make my goal of catching up before the end of the month! Which is good because today I finished a very large mini story shoot, 55 pictures and gifs! Look forward to that starting this week, probably Monday!

March 2024

Wake Up Girls
Evey and Saffee in "Good Morning Beautiful"

Evey and Saffee in Good Morning Beautiful.jpg
Evey and Saffee in Good Morning Beautiful.jpg (7.14 MiB) Viewed 242 times

This actually contains spoilers for the upcoming story! I'll never get over how cute these two are together!

Illusion / Manipulation
Veyronna in "Fireball!"

Veyronna in Fireball.jpg
Veyronna in Fireball.jpg (5.78 MiB) Viewed 242 times

As my regular readers know, this month I was inspired by this contest and another to write some backstory for Veyronna and this is one of the photos from that. I do wish that Veyronna was a little better focused, but this photo didn't go quite as planned! The fire ended up being larger than expected and its kind of close to Veyronna, although far enough to be safe. It was closer to the phone. The phone is fine, but the case got just hot enough to warp a little. I didn't feel like trying again! Despite the focus I still love the photo.

Lost Something
Veyronna in "Loss of a Lover"

Veyronna in Loss of a Lover.jpg
Veyronna in Loss of a Lover.jpg (11.16 MiB) Viewed 242 times

The second contest that inspired a story. I know I spoke about this photo at the time, but what I didn't tell you is... Trenii isn't actually an elf! 8O Well, she is in the story but the head is actually a Margo HS. I needed a disposable character and this is what I had available!

Follow us on Twitter!

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Worldbuilding
Part 1

“Okay, I think it’s ready,” Sassy explained.

01.jpg
01.jpg (9.29 MiB) Viewed 191 times

“That’s it?” asked Saffee.

02.jpg
02.jpg (11.3 MiB) Viewed 191 times

“Of course! It’s easy for me being that I’m capable of being a portal myself! Go on, open it!”

Evey stepped forward and pulled on the front of the box which hinged open to reveal the black void inside. “Whoa…”

03.jpg
03.jpg (8.16 MiB) Viewed 191 times

“What are you waiting for? Let’s go in!”

“Um, could you explain again just what it is that we’re looking at?” asked Evey, a little nervous.

04.jpg
04.jpg (6.6 MiB) Viewed 191 times

“Of course!” she replied enthusiastically, continuing to be helpful even though she’d explained it already. “I have opened a portal, disguised as this box! Inside is nothing! Just space! Lots and lots of space! Instead of living and sleeping among these shelves or in the walls you can take up residence here! So long as no one discovers the entrance it will be safe and secure! Come on! Let’s check it out!” Sassy urged.

“Well, okay… I trust you. I’m aware of portal magic, of course, but I’ve never been through one.”

05.jpg
05.jpg (6.99 MiB) Viewed 191 times

“This one doesn’t really have a ‘through.’ It’s a portal, but it’s more of a pocket than a tunnel I guess? I know portals but I’m not capable of making, like, really big and powerful ones. I mean, this is big. But it’s really short. It’s all inside the house, but outside the house. But not like outside outside. It’s extra dimensional within this dimension? A space within a space, but outside that space. Do you understand?”

“Nope. No, not at all,” Evey admitted.

06.jpg
06.jpg (4.93 MiB) Viewed 191 times

Nearby, Veyronna burst out laughing. Portals weren’t her specialty either but she had an understanding of the principle. “Oh, just go in Evey. It’ll be fine.”

07.jpg
07.jpg (7.17 MiB) Viewed 191 times

Gritting her teeth, Evey stepped into the box. Saffee followed and Veyronna came over to join them.

08.jpg
08.jpg (7.53 MiB) Viewed 191 times

Follow us on Twitter!

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Worldbuilding
Part 2
Inside the box Evey found herself feeling disoriented. She could see what appeared to be a surface but when she walked over to touch it she never quite seemed to reach it. “Okay… this is weird. Really weird. Is there an edge?”

09.jpg
09.jpg (9.8 MiB) Viewed 152 times

“Well yes, but-” started Sassy.

“Perhaps I can help if I put it in different terms?” interrupted Veyronna. “This is a pocket dimension. It does have a definable space but trying to define that space would take far more effort than it’s worth. It will undoubtedly be far more space than we’ll ever need. Best of all, this is a pocket dimension created with the Mischief magic of Minx Mansion. This dimension is alive. Not in the sense that you and I are alive, or how Sassy is alive, but it is aware of us and our needs.”

10.jpg
10.jpg (6.27 MiB) Viewed 152 times

“She gets it! She gets it!” cheered Sassy.

“Even though this is space without space, spaces can be defined within it. As we need them, spaces can be defined. You may have a bedroom. I will want a place for my magic. Glissa will want a training space. We will all be able to have it. I hope that may make a little more sense for you?” she asked.

11.jpg
11.jpg (7.85 MiB) Viewed 152 times

“I hesitate to say yes, but I think so?” replied Evey. “I’m willing to give it a try, and I’m sure it will make far more sense once I see for myself what happens.”

12.jpg
12.jpg (11.9 MiB) Viewed 152 times

The conversation got interrupted by some commotion back in the storage room. The elves filed back out to see what was going on.

13.jpg
13.jpg (11.65 MiB) Viewed 152 times

Follow us on Twitter!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Oh boy… I want a bedroom too!

But I doubt I could even fit my fat head through that box lid… 😜

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

ShadowFun wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 7:48 am Oh boy… I want a bedroom too!

But I doubt I could even fit my fat head through that box lid… 😜
It's part of the security! Arachne can't hurt them if she can't get in to reach them! Her head would fit, but never her shoulders.

Follow us on Twitter!

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Worldbuilding
Part 3
“Okay, who keeps moving the Brick on me?” asked Glissa with some irritation in her voice. “I appreciate the trust and responsibility you put in me to keep it safe and the first time this happened I was scared but I found it in like a minute. After that it was kind of funny and I realized it was a joke and I always found it within five minutes. Now, I’ve been searching for an hour and I can’t find it! It isn’t funny anymore! Who’s doing this and where is it?” asked the young elf.

14.jpg
14.jpg (5.64 MiB) Viewed 62 times

The clan members present exchanged glances and looked between each other but no one spoke up to take responsibility for the mischievous act.

15.jpg
15.jpg (3.97 MiB) Viewed 62 times

“Well, someone had to take it! It didn't just get up and walk away!” She exclaimed in frustration.

16.jpg
16.jpg (7.21 MiB) Viewed 62 times

Saffee approached Glissa. “I trust that if someone was behind this they would have spoke up. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for this. We'll help you find it, Glissa. Now, where did you last leave it and when did you last see it?” She asked calmly.

17.jpg
17.jpg (10.52 MiB) Viewed 62 times

“Under there, earlier this morning,” she gestured.

18.jpg
18.jpg (8.29 MiB) Viewed 62 times

“The area has been quiet. There's been no sign of the drow or her allies down here all day,” added Aneka who was in charge of the patrolling that went on in the basement.

19.jpg
19.jpg (11.28 MiB) Viewed 62 times

Saffee nodded to Aneka in acknowledgement before looking under the toolbox. “Well, it is clearly not there. Okay, let's all spread out and find it. Is there anywhere else you put it? Maybe you moved it and forgot?” Suggested Saffee.

20.jpg
20.jpg (10.13 MiB) Viewed 62 times

Glissa shook her head. “No. I always keep it here so this doesn't happen.”

“Pardon me,” interrupted an unfamiliar voice from the doorway. “Perhaps now is as good a time as any to introduce myself to keep Glissa from getting into trouble.”

21.jpg
21.jpg (8.11 MiB) Viewed 62 times

Follow us on Twitter!

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

I love Aneka's outfit... Quite the warrior princess.

INFORMATIONS