https://www.coeros.com/

Movable Love Doll Stand With Wheels

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Movable Love Doll Stand With Wheels

Post by jeep2639 »

KKFun wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:11 pm As requested by a TDF member, I will repost some of my photos using the Coeros 2-in-1 doll stand here.

Pirate.jpg
IMG_3513-1 (1).jpg
IMG_2596 (1).jpeg
IMG_2595 (1).jpeg
Free as the wind KKFun S.jpg
You are a very talented photographer! Not to mention you have a gorgeous girl…
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

jeep2639 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:10 pm
KKFun wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:11 pm As requested by a TDF member, I will repost some of my photos using the Coeros 2-in-1 doll stand here.

Pirate.jpg
IMG_3513-1 (1).jpg
IMG_2596 (1).jpeg
IMG_2595 (1).jpeg
Free as the wind KKFun S.jpg
You are a very talented photographer! Not to mention you have a gorgeous girl…
Yes, I agree, KKFun is a very talented photographer! The photos he publishes are very unique and captivating.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Thanks so much friends. The Coeros stands are excellent, they help so much in doll photography. 8)

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

The doll stand is really helpful again.

source1.jpg
source1.jpg (7.14 MiB) Viewed 237 times
IMG_2703.JPEG
IMG_2703.JPEG (597.67 KiB) Viewed 237 times
IMG_2704.JPEG
IMG_2704.JPEG (704.7 KiB) Viewed 237 times
IMG_2705.JPEG
IMG_2705.JPEG (629.08 KiB) Viewed 237 times
IMG_2706.JPEG
IMG_2706.JPEG (710.22 KiB) Viewed 237 times

And the final artwork.

Privacy KKFun S.jpg
Privacy KKFun S.jpg (3.42 MiB) Viewed 237 times

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

KKFun wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:37 am The doll stand is really helpful again.
source1.jpg
IMG_2703.JPEG
IMG_2704.JPEG
IMG_2705.JPEG
IMG_2706.JPEG
And the final artwork.
Privacy KKFun S.jpg
Thanks again so very much for your latest additions here, KKFun! Not only do we enjoy seeing your masterful photography of your beauties like Aurora, but it is so extremely helpful to members to see real-life examples of the use of and just how helpful the Coeros 2-in-1 stand can be for doll dressing, moving (if you have the version with wheels) and photography purposes. It's definitely a worthwhile-investment that pays for itself very quickly.
Meet Isabella Maria, my Firedoll 166C, #43
Acquired via the awesome Zexy Dolls matchmaking agency
Isa's arrival home: Friday, October 6, 2023
Big fan of Coeros products
Link to our doll-connection poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to our owners' age poll here (PLEASE VOTE!)
Link to join our Firedoll worldwide family album

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:12 am
KKFun wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:37 am The doll stand is really helpful again.
source1.jpg
IMG_2703.JPEG
IMG_2704.JPEG
IMG_2705.JPEG
IMG_2706.JPEG
And the final artwork.
Privacy KKFun S.jpg
Thanks again so very much for your latest additions here, KKFun! Not only do we enjoy seeing your masterful photography of your beauties like Aurora, but it is so extremely helpful to members to see real-life examples of the use of and just how helpful the Coeros 2-in-1 stand can be for doll dressing, moving (if you have the version with wheels) and photography purposes. It's definitely a worthwhile-investment that pays for itself very quickly.
Thank you so much for your kind words again, you make her day :glou:

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Quick question: how do you lock the internal tube? Just turn the two knobs? Would it not bend the internal tube?

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

jeep2639 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:54 pm Quick question: how do you lock the internal tube? Just turn the two knobs? Would it not bend the internal tube?
Yes, that is how you lock the top (extension) upright, in position, into the bottom one. No, it does not adversely-affect the extension tube.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:38 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:54 pm Quick question: how do you lock the internal tube? Just turn the two knobs? Would it not bend the internal tube?
Yes, that is how you lock the top (extension) upright, in position, into the bottom one. No, it does not adversely-affect the extension tube.
Thanks.

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

By the way, one thing I must say about Coeros. The stand I ordered was stuck in customs for a month. They kept me updated on the status. They even gave me a compensation coupon. Then, when it arrived, it was slightly damaged. Very slightly. Nothing dramatic. I informed them, but was really not expecting anything. I told them it wasn't a big deal. They compensated me again. It's a good company to work with. (and no, they didn't ask me to write this... I just like to give credit where credit is due).

One of the main reasons for this stand for me was that Emily broke one of her hip joints, and this is the only way to get her to stand. Of course, when I told Emily how we are going to use it, she went, "you're going to sick it where???)...

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

jeep2639 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:02 pm It's a good company to work with. (and no, they didn't ask me to write this... I just like to give credit where credit is due).

One of the main reasons for this stand for me was that Emily broke one of her hip joints, and this is the only way to get her to stand. Of course, when I told Emily how we are going to use it, she went, "you're going to sick it where???)...
I have to chime in on Coeros appreciation. My manual crank stand slipped a tooth which cracked a bearing, Three weeks later I had received a complete new post, excellent service, Thank you Coeros, great rapid customer service. :thumbs_up:
I don’t have photo shop and the FaceApp cuts her feet off trying to add a background but I did get Laura running (those are Darlas legs in the bottom right trying to photo bomb her lol).
With a couple more pose changes I’d like to make a gif running. Any suggestions of a gif maker?
Attachments
IMG_1684.jpeg
IMG_1684.jpeg (6.16 MiB) Viewed 112 times
IMG_0333.jpeg
IMG_0333.jpeg (8.74 MiB) Viewed 112 times
Lalya 170cm C S39 Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
Laura 167cm F S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft ITSRS

Darla 159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jeep2639 »

Let's just say that I didn't notice any legs in that picture...

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

jeep2639 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:02 pm By the way, one thing I must say about Coeros. The stand I ordered was stuck in customs for a month. They kept me updated on the status. They even gave me a compensation coupon. Then, when it arrived, it was slightly damaged. Very slightly. Nothing dramatic. I informed them, but was really not expecting anything. I told them it wasn't a big deal. They compensated me again. It's a good company to work with. (and no, they didn't ask me to write this... I just like to give credit where credit is due).
They sure are. I, as well, am giving my own opinions here and have not been solicited for a positive review. In fact, back in my review of this stand, I pointed out that instructions could be included that would make an easy assembly even easier. They reacted to it promptly, with great understanding and now have even included some detailed instruction about it on their website. This, along with many other examples that I could point to in their interactions with members here on TDF, show that Coeros is a purveyor of seriously helpful, quality goods for us in the doll-world.
Secondly, they understand to grow their business and also evolve to consistently seek to get even better, they need to have above-and-beyond customer service and encourage rapport and feedback with their product users. They do. They understand the assignment. They do the homework. They excel. Truly remarkable in today's world, where "meh" or average/adequate customer service has, unfortunately, far-too-often become the norm.

I have been blessed with a real trifecta: to first find TDF.....then to find an incredible vendor to order with.....then, to find a quality merchant like Coeros for the necessary accessories for her.

gyre

Post by gyre »

Davey2469 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:37 pm
jeep2639 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:02 pm It's a good company to work with. (and no, they didn't ask me to write this... I just like to give credit where credit is due).

I have to chime in on Coeros appreciation. My manual crank stand slipped a tooth which cracked a bearing, Three weeks later I had received a complete new post, excellent service, Thank you Coeros, great rapid customer service. :thumbs_up:
I don’t have photo shop and the FaceApp cuts her feet off trying to add a background but I did get Laura running (those are Darlas legs in the bottom right trying to photo bomb her lol).
With a couple more pose changes I’d like to make a gif running. Any suggestions of a gif maker?
With all the positive comments here, I'd have to contribute a "bad" experience.
My hydraulic arm arrived faulty around February( as in it does not go up, nor down, since it's stuck at its lowest point).
I provided a video to show the arm basically does nothing, even with no weights, when the lever is pulled and even with me pushing up, the arm remains static( maybe moves 1 or 2 cm).
After the video is sent, they said the arm is indeed faulty and they will try to send a replacement part, only for that part, as far as I've understood it.
I did wait a few weeks for any correspondence to reach back( I reached back begin of this week, still no response).
While the communication was respectful and correct on both side, I do wish to add my own limited experience.
For now, all I can say is that while the customer support was indeed correct, the crux of my problem has not been resolved.
Maybe the electric arm will have less problems, but I cannot recommend the product to any of my acquaintances, nor the store for that matter.

INFORMATIONS