Super vs Cuddle Model

Valentina Girls are high quality fleece textile sex dolls made in Sweden. The dolls are available in many body types, different skin colors, different heads, and with a very wide variety of options. If you would like an option that is not available we create that option for you. The only limit is your imagination! Website: valentinagirls.com
Slarpin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Super vs Cuddle Model

Post by Slarpin »

I was wondering if anyone had experience with the super model and if its worth the price in comparison to cuddle model. I Play on using it for sex and dress up.

vicvictothemax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Super vs Cuddle Model

Post by vicvictothemax »

Definitely go for the super. I will say that the cuddle models really nice to sleep next to and cuddle (duh) with, but the internal core that the super gets you gives a good bounce and push back that most high end silicone and tpe dolls even dream of.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Yeah, the inner core would be better for the old bouncy, bouncy, but I think the cuddle models are a little better for dress-up, since you can more easily close their legs and bend them at the waist. The inner core models just spring back.

vicvictothemax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by vicvictothemax »

Then...
tenor.gif
tenor.gif (2.05 MiB) Viewed 545 times

Slarpin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Slarpin »

Mr Franz wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:45 am Yeah, the inner core would be better for the old bouncy, bouncy, but I think the cuddle models are a little better for dress-up, since you can more easily close their legs and bend them at the waist. The inner core models just spring back.
Can you stuff the cuddle models to hold up as good as a super in a simple cowgirl position? Is a doggy position to floppy?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Slarpin wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:49 pm
Mr Franz wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:45 am Yeah, the inner core would be better for the old bouncy, bouncy, but I think the cuddle models are a little better for dress-up, since you can more easily close their legs and bend them at the waist. The inner core models just spring back.
Can you stuff the cuddle models to hold up as good as a super in a simple cowgirl position? Is a doggy position to floppy?
Yeah, you can make them pretty firm. Not a lot of weight to work with though. You'll need to hold on to her and do most of the work with your arms. Doggy is possible too, you just need to put some pillows under her for support. The legs aren't strong enough on their own. Again, not a lot of weight there. You have to sort of pull the body toward you. Definitely doable though. While I don't actually bop my dollies, I have done some experimenting with various positions. Okay, so I dry humped her. C'mon... research! :rofl:

Slarpin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Slarpin »

Mr Franz wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:06 pm
Yeah, you can make them pretty firm. Not a lot of weight to work with though. You'll need to hold on to her and do most of the work with your arms. Doggy is possible too, you just need to put some pillows under her for support. The legs aren't strong enough on their own. Again, not a lot of weight there. You have to sort of pull the body toward you. Definitely doable though. While I don't actually bop my dollies, I have done some experimenting with various positions. Okay, so I dry humped her. C'mon... research! :rofl:
Thanks so much for the info. I think I might just go for a super model!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Slarpin wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:02 pm
Okay, great! Tell Robert Mr Franz sent you. :wink:

By the way, there's a nice video too on the VG site that shows the difference between the cuddle and super.
https://www.milfrepublic.com/cuddle_vs_super.mp4

AAllyy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by AAllyy »

I have just (yesterday) received my Super Coralina. This is my first textile doll of any kind so I don't have anything to compare her with but I can't see a problem with dressing her up other than she may be a bit tricky to pose but as long as that's not your primary purpose I think you would be very happy with the super version.
Incidentally the Valantina Girls company (Robert) is extremely easy to deal with and very helpful - he will basically make pretty much anything you can dream up. The big doll supply companies could learn a lot from the excellent VG customer service!

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

Slarpin wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:02 pm
Finally. We waited all this time for Mr Franz's admission. He must be doing the research for the factory.

INFORMATIONS