www.tayu-doll.com

Addressing unauthorised vendors and update on new body release

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Addressing unauthorised vendors and update on new body release

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

Dear all,

We'd like to provide you with some updates on our new body and address the issue of unauthorised vendors and vendors selling fake Tayu dolls.

We want to express our deepest gratitude for the enthusiasm and support that you have shown. Your positive feedback means the world to us. Do know that we have been diligently working on the new body. The torso length is increased and the butt shape is further enhanced. I assure you that we keep in mind of the key factors for LHP, weight and the softness. The plan is to release it in May.

Meanwhile it has come to our attention that with increasing visibility of our brand, we are facing issues such as unauthorized vendors and vendors selling fake Tayu dolls. We received reports of such vendors downloading pictures from our website, impersonating authorized distributors, and sharing pictures under our section without our consent. We place great value on honesty and transparency, which is why we're addressing this issue immediately. Such behavior is unacceptable, and we have no intent in forming partnerships based on dishonesty.

It's crucial to understand that orders placed with non-authorized vendors will not be accepted. The authenticity of TAYU dolls can only be guaranteed when purchased from one of our authorized vendors. You can find a comprehensive list of western authorized distributors on our website: https://www.tayu-doll.com/official-distributors . If you are from Asia and are uncertain the legitimacy of your vendor, please write an email to sales1@tayu-doll.com and we would be glad to address it for you.

We want you to know that any vendor or individual can download pictures from our website and publish them as their own. One way to identify if a vendor is legitimate is by examining the product pictures. If they contain multiple TAYU logos, typically found in the top right and bottom left corners. This indicates that the image was downloaded DIRECTLY from our website, and it is a sign that it is not legal, as all our official vendors have access to all our original, non-watermarked photos. See an example below.

Lastly, please be aware that no after-sales service will be provided for dolls purchased from a non-authorized vendor and we cannot provide any guarantee on its authenticity. For any after-sales inquiries, please contact your vendor. We will only provide assistance to our authorized vendors.

Once again, we appreciate your understanding and want to assure you that we uphold this policy to maintain the excellence of TAYU dolls and our brand.

Emma
158cm-C-Cup-Head18-Riley-Set1-28.jpg
158cm-C-Cup-Head18-Riley-Set1-28.jpg (195.53 KiB) Viewed 790 times

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Addressing unauthorised vendors and update on new body release

Post by goofy_dr_love »

What about the new body release?
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

bl8900
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bl8900 »

goofy_dr_love wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:03 am What about the new body release?
Read the post again and slowly.

TAYU-DOLL wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:44 am ...The torso length is increased and the butt shape is further enhanced...
Will there be more changes other than these? The common requests were about breast size, stomach shape, etc, so will there be changes to those? Will there be different breast sizes options?

As for unauthorized venders, will there be a complete list? The vendor I purchased my Tayu's from is legitimate but is not listed on the site (Asian vendor. Has photos that have their own watermark without the Tayu logos in the corners).
Sanhui 160cm AIO Maria (broken hip joint)
Sanhui 158cm Flexi (broken knee joint)
Top-Sino 159cm T1, T3 (retired)
Elsababe 150cm XXL (retired)
Tayu/Art Doll 148cm D+ cup
Tayu/Art Doll 161cm F cup

pkfyresama

Post by pkfyresama »

I'm also very interested about this new bodies and enhancements.
I just placed an order for a 158C+ a few hours before this announcement and now I'm thinking in canceling it.
Will this enhancements pertain to the existing bodies or just the new ones?
What are the breast size of the new bodies?

Flaneur123

Post by Flaneur123 »

Well, the best is to purshase directly by asking you on the forum.
I am thinking of buying one your doll at the future.
However, I hope you re gonna make sucking vaginas too. That would be great
4Woods AI Doll Max Marina 2019 : viewtopic.php?f=41&t=148985

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

Heres praying that ‘enhanced butt shape’ mean we made the butt way bigger

INFORMATIONS