zelex.com.cn

Zelex SLE vs Ultra Soft

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
chris0113
Active Poster
Active Poster

Zelex SLE vs Ultra Soft

Post by chris0113 »

Zelex is at the very top of my list. Is the Ultra soft silicone really softer than the SLE material? There's tons of reviews complimenting the feel of the SLE material, and I'm leaning that way, but I like the customization I could do with the Inspiration Series + Ultra soft silicone. Any thoughts from those of you who have experienced both? Thank you for all insight.

anatoly

Re: Zelex SLE vs Ultra Soft

Post by anatoly »

Good questions. In my search for a first doll, my top 3 current choices are SLE, ultra-soft Inspiration, and S-TPE. I'd definitely be interested in hearing from anyone who can compare 2 or all 3 of these materials.

gtrst4
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gtrst4 »

I too am very interested in the ultra soft silicone material, and I can't wait for any reviews that will come. But I can give you some insight on the SLE material since I own one. It does feel really good. There is slight resistance when you try to rub her, but a little powder takes that away and makes her feel super smooth. What I love about this material is it does feel soft, but there is still some firmness there like a real human. We don't feel completely squishy. Next thing is warming her up to an actual temperature of a human lol. The light powder combined with the warmth makes her feel borderline real. Also the SLE material to me and my experience is odorless. I know some users say they have experienced a slight smell, and then goes away after being washed. But I have smelled nothing, since the day I received her. I don't know, maybe I have poor smell, haha. I'm still trying to find a way to warm her up the best way. I think warming blankets are "ok" because they are spotty, but it's better than nothing. If you have a small closet with a heater you can warm up for some time and then stand her in there, or hang if it's an option that's probably best. I also think that the vagina looks waaaaayyyy better on the SLE models than on the inspiration series and LHP too. Actually I think the way the vagina looks on the SLE models is the best I've seen, I could be wrong, but I think they did a great job. I have had mine since November and the paint hasn't started to fade, and trust me she has gotten her use lol. The boobs and ass feel amazing, again borderline real. I have never owned a 100% silicone doll, or even a S-TPE. I do have a a regular TPE doll, it was my first doll, and as far as I'm concerned I have no ambitions to use it anymore. Overall, you won't go wrong with SLE, they're great. I know with the inspiration you can customize and they probably look a little better as far as detail is concerned but SLE isn't too far behind in my opinion.

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

gtrst4,
Thanks for the great details! That's super helpful!!

I'm curious about the feel of the butt on the SLE. Is it evenly "squeezable" over the whole butt cheek? Is the gel inside the whole butt cheek?

I had read elsewhere that on some silicone dolls there's more like a patch of gel in one spot of the butt, but not over the whole butt. That would not be good for me!

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

I am very happy with the SLE. She is soft and approaches real lady feel. And she is an excellent photo model with great texture details.
You can read the full review about my SLE below.
viewtopic.php?t=173051

On the other hand, I am also very interested in the ultra-soft option, my order is supposed to be ready soon as it has been about 3 weeks now. Like you said, Inspiration Series also has its advantage, I have a fully customized model coming. e.g. implanted hair, implanted eyebrows, implanted eyelashes, implanted pubic hair, full body freckles, just to name a few. The new Inspiration Series also carries the upgraded makeup.

When she arrives, I will do a full review to compare the original Inspiration Series, SLE and the ultra soft option with the upgraded makeup.

Please stay tuned, I will likely stick the new thread to the top sticky area too of the ZELEX forum. Thanks.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

KKFun wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:12 am ...

On the other hand, I am also very interested in the ultra-soft option, my order is supposed to be ready soon as it has been about 3 weeks now.
I'm afraid we may have to stay patient for a while :). Zelex has pushed the date for my ultrasoft twice now.

chris0113
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by chris0113 »

KKFun wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:12 am I am very happy with the SLE. She is soft and approaches real lady feel. And she is an excellent photo model with great texture details.
viewtopic.php?t=173051

On the other hand, I am also very interested in the ultra-soft option, my order is supposed to be ready soon as it has been about 3 weeks now. Like you said, Inspiration Series also has its advantage, I have a fully customized model coming. e.g. implanted hair, implanted eyebrows, implanted eyelashes, implanted pubic hair, full body freckles, just to name a few. The new Inspiration Series also carries the upgraded makeup.

When she arrives, I will do a full review to compare the original Inspiration Series, SLE and the ultra soft option with the upgraded makeup.

Please stay tuned, I will likely stick the new thread to the top sticky area too of the ZELEX forum. Thanks.
Wow, that would be amazing! Really appreciate the info on the SLE. Your opinion of it seems to be pretty common on all of the reviews I have read. I will most definitely keep an eye out for your comparison review. It sounds like exactly what Ive been trying to find. Thank you! 😊

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

KKFun wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:12 am I am very happy with the SLE. She is soft and approaches real lady feel. And she is an excellent photo model with great texture details.
viewtopic.php?t=173051

Thanks for this response! I just read your SLE review and it sounds like you are very happy with it.

I have no interest in photography, so for me it's all about how the doll squeezes and feels. I mean, I want it to have a sexy body shape, but I don't care so much about skin detail.

Really looking forward to your SLE/Inspiration comparison! Tell Zelex to move their butts along!

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

chris0113 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am
viewtopic.php?t=173051

Wow, that would be amazing! Really appreciate the info on the SLE. Your opinion of it seems to be pretty common on all of the reviews I have read. I will most definitely keep an eye out for your comparison review. It sounds like exactly what Ive been trying to find. Thank you! 😊
I created a new thread for the full review of the ultra soft version viewtopic.php?t=180719

INFORMATIONS