www.xtdoll.com

Love hole diameters?

XTDoll aims to provide as realistic experiences as possible. In order to achieve this, we have used real person as our model. Our goal is to gain popularity among the targeted group for companionship and better sexual experiences. Website: www.xtdoll.com

Moderator: jiayi

wildsnuffle
Apprentice
Apprentice

Love hole diameters?

Post by wildsnuffle »

I really want to buy the Rosaire doll (164cm C-Cup), but am having a tough time finding this out. Doll vendor says that they don't have this information and by implication seem to not want to ask XT Doll, and XT Doll has been silent thus far to e-mail. I don't want to end up with a doll with a Vagina and Anus that are too tight to use, it kind of defeats the purpose for me. I'm not sure if anyone even has this doll yet. It seems like a simple ask, I mean just put a pair of calipers around the mold. Other manufacturers seem to have this information available, but not XT Doll.

I want to order, before sales run out, but I just can't order without some idea of this information. Any help/information would be appreciated.

mitsumeihakubi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Love hole diameters?

Post by mitsumeihakubi »

I ordered one with the auto sucking vagina feature and it's so small you would need a index finger sized penis to penetrate it.......

jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Love hole diameters?

Post by jeep2639 »

wildsnuffle wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:30 am I really want to buy the Rosaire doll (164cm C-Cup), but am having a tough time finding this out. Doll vendor says that they don't have this information and by implication seem to not want to ask XT Doll, and XT Doll has been silent thus far to e-mail. I don't want to end up with a doll with a Vagina and Anus that are too tight to use, it kind of defeats the purpose for me. I'm not sure if anyone even has this doll yet. It seems like a simple ask, I mean just put a pair of calipers around the mold. Other manufacturers seem to have this information available, but not XT Doll.

I want to order, before sales run out, but I just can't order without some idea of this information. Any help/information would be appreciated.
I don't have the 164C, but I have the 163F. I believe they were produced one after the other, so I'm guessing their "entry points" were somewhat similar... Here is a picture of my 163F waiting for me. I enjoy her. A lot. And my, well, "instrument" is not the smallest. I can take some measurements for you the next time... By the way, I'm a "one-hole" person. I don't do anal or oral. So, I can't say much about anything else...
Attachments
DSC_0362.JPG
DSC_0362.JPG (6.83 MiB) Viewed 124 times
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

INFORMATIONS