realsexdoll.com

New member from Canada

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: New member from Canada

Post by seagull »

It's been a few months but the last I saw was Child-like dolls are a prohibited import into Canada
You'll probably have to do a bit of digging to see what that specifics are :)

samuelcd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by samuelcd »

The problem is, do you really want to chance that. : / Althought I am not into child like dolls (even though I prefer smaller breasts), it kinda sucks to have to take all of that into consideration. It's also limiting on the weight department if you want a light weight doll. I don't see how a b+ cup <150cm doll with womanly hips could even be seen as a child doll but it's just too scary having it seized to even think about it. Luckyly there are two vendors with good reputation close to me, Toronto and Montreal, where I can safely order. I would never select "drop shipping" for the same reasons, probably.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Very wise strategy going through a vendor :)

OOOOUI
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by OOOOUI »

samuelcd wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:45 pm Hi,

(the second part will be about dolls, if that is what interests you most)

First part: Me

I would like to introduce myself. At first I was lurking on this forum in search of information but as I stumbled upon different posts, it became apparent that there is something truly unique and mystifying about dolls and their partners. I have so far enjoyed reading many of your experiences and thought, much unlike me, that I would share my story, why not!

I am 30, live in Quebec, Canada. I have had about five "serious" relationships with women that were even physically to my liking and 3 of those were great relationships were I felt a genuine connexion of the emotionnal, lifestyle and philosophical. Sadly, I've for a long time felt that I was not "made" to be in a relationship, even though I absolutely love intimacy, caring, sharing. It seems to me that the modern relationship will not or cannot offer me what I want, which is mostly very simple. Invest myself deeply with a simple woman. Those words are powerful, basic and yet, so far, unrealistic.

Unfortunately, my latest foray (because I had mostly already figured I would remain single for most of my life) was as great as it was disappointing. It led me to embrace the single life, which, fortunately, I had pretty much already made peace with and explored. I am that person who is often alone but rarely lonely and I thought: "If I am to be single, why not invest in the greatest form of masturbation possible? one I could maybe even form a certain bond with, have fun dressing and taking care of, etc...)

That bring me to this forum and the surprising fact that i'm introducing myself. Glad to know you all and I would enjoy reading and talking to you about both your experiences with dolls and in relationships, or relationships with dolls! Feel free to PM me if you wish!

Second Part : Dolls

As I am one who researches alot (perhaps too much) before buying anything, when I came here, I already had two ideas in mind.

1. A silicone doll that is no more than 60-65 pounds (which fits my love for elegant, petite women). Silicone for durability, hygiene, realism. I will include at the end photos of my preferred silicone dolls, which represent with near perfection what I love about the body of a woman.

2. A textile doll. For ease of use, cuddling, simplicity, weight, versatility. Mainly a Textile Doll (Brand), a "anime" doll from happy dolls or a meiki plush evo from toy demon to customize.

In conclusion, while I am single (and may remain so) why not fulfill my sexual needs and fantasies and have a partner in a form that I've yet to experience? Also, I might very well like to interact here on this forum and post photos when I will finally get a doll.

I would love for you to share your experiences if you would like!

Looking forward to a pleasant and interesting time among you all,

Best whishes,

SCD

Here are links to photos of my preffered girls, feel free to comment or advise. In order, Starpery 151cm, Sino-doll 158cm, JM doll 145cm (not sure about the legitimacy of this one, so i've asked for more info/specs/options)

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0019/ ... 1603310403
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0019/ ... 1606843127
https://beautiful-dolls.com/jmdoll-c-41 ... p-327.html
Of the options you presented, the only one I've used is the JMDOLL, and all I can assure you is that their quality and experience is so good that I haven't broken them in 7 years of use, which I think suits the point that you're trying to build some kind of emotional way with her, and I don't know what dolls you already have now, but I still highly recommend the JMDOLL to you!

INFORMATIONS