zelex.com.cn

ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
chris0113

Re: ZELEX Ultra-Soft Inspiration Series Review

Post by chris0113 »

LOD wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:12 pm Thanks for everything so far, it looks stunning when the skin creases, but as someone who doesn't own any doll and doesn't want TPE, and can't browse a shop to find out for myself-

what's the feel like of the other zones? arms, outer legs, shoulders etc
If you could make a short video squeezing the ultra soft/SLE in non sexy parts I would be very grateful.. I can only buy once, and I'm trying to decide with my big head :haha4:
The decision is agonizing, isn't it!? Lol
KKFun has a really informative and thorough thread on his SLE girl as well. It's in his signature. I highly recommend checking it out.

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

LOD wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:12 pm Thanks for everything so far, it looks stunning when the skin creases, but as someone who doesn't own any doll and doesn't want TPE, and can't browse a shop to find out for myself-

If you could make a short video squeezing the ultra soft/SLE in non sexy parts I would be very grateful.. I can only buy once, and I'm trying to decide with my big head :haha4:

Thanks for your visit here too.
Yes, I will put that on the to-do list. videos for squeezing other parts, and butts :whistle: There are some videos from official ZELEX about squeezing them too. They are very soft.

chris0113 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 8:21 pm

The decision is agonizing, isn't it!? Lol
KKFun has a really informative and thorough thread on his SLE girl as well. It's in his signature. I highly recommend checking it out.

Thanks for your help chris0113, we really appreciate it. :D

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

We will keep doing raw photos for now, no background change for artwork yet. Until we all know what she looks like. "what you see is what you get" is my only intention.

She is very convincing :)

Undress KKFun.jpg
Undress KKFun.jpg (11.58 MiB) Viewed 574 times

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

The added degree of freedom in her wrists comes in handy. (Extra wrist joints in the upgraded EXP skeleton)

IMG_2743-1.jpg
IMG_2743-1.jpg (612.58 KiB) Viewed 563 times
IMG_2741-1.jpg
IMG_2741-1.jpg (506.61 KiB) Viewed 563 times

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

It's a slightly different angle, share it anyway.

Undress1 KKFun.jpg
Undress1 KKFun.jpg (11.48 MiB) Viewed 534 times

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

The wrists with ball head, do make a big change. I could never pose my SLE the same way. Very nice
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

johnmagicnl wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:30 am The wrists with ball head, do make a big change. I could never pose my SLE the same way. Very nice
yes, new to me too, I love it. Now we heard the new shipments are with this latest skeleton, from April anyway.

ayahuma89

Post by ayahuma89 »

Amazing doll that you have here KKFun,

I have recently been paying closer attention to Zelex, and I am awaiting for the arrival of my Zelex doll. I am very excited for it, especially after seeing your review. I am amazed at the amount of detail that goes on with the painted skin and the nails. The level of realism is top notch.

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

ayahuma89 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:03 am Amazing doll that you have here KKFun,

I have recently been paying closer attention to Zelex, and I am awaiting for the arrival of my Zelex doll. I am very excited for it, especially after seeing your review. I am amazed at the amount of detail that goes on with the painted skin and the nails. The level of realism is top notch.
Thanks ayahuma89, welcome to the ZELEX world too. You will love her. :D

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

This thread started with a few testing photos, I already noticed she is much more photo-friendly. The face and body have a more 3D feel than all my previous models in photos. So I asked ZELEX if the upgraded makeup is just for the face or the entire body as well. We have the answer.

The upgraded makeup applies to both the body and face. 8)

I will put this in the first-page facts list too. :D

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

KKFun wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:22 am This thread started with a few testing photos, I already noticed she is much more photo-friendly. The face and body have a more 3D feel than all my previous models in photos. So I asked ZELEX if the upgraded makeup is just for the face or the entire body as well. We have the answer.

The makeup is always just temporary anyway though, right?

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

anatoly wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 9:10 am
KKFun wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:22 am This thread started with a few testing photos, I already noticed she is much more photo-friendly. The face and body have a more 3D feel than all my previous models in photos. So I asked ZELEX if the upgraded makeup is just for the face or the entire body as well. We have the answer.

The makeup is always just temporary anyway though, right?

It is permanent, makeup can be interpreted as body paint too, then, a transparent sealant on top as a protective layer. As long as no paint fade, the makeup/body paint stays. Thanks.

I have evidence that the latest ZELEX dolls have excellent resistance to paint fade in my other thread. viewtopic.php?t=173051&start=335

In other words, ZELEX has upgraded the entire body paint process. This applies to the original Inspiration Series too. 8)

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

She is so gorgeous. That flat tummy and those hips are hypnotic. Good work here, KK.

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

chris0113 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 9:36 am She is so gorgeous. That flat tummy and those hips are hypnotic. Good work here, KK.
Thanks chris0113, you are so right about that, the Inspiration Series line is a 3D human scan. So amazing.

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

I know this might sound odd, but in looking at all the Inspiration photos on vendor sites, as well as postings here on the forum, I'm noticing a lack of full backside views, especially the butts. Not sure what's going on there!

INFORMATIONS