Starpery.com

New video - TPE repairs, a comprehensive tutorial

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Gorilla Balboa

Re: New video - TPE repairs, a comprehensive tutorial

Post by Gorilla Balboa »

I bought a doll a few years ago and want to sell it now due to financial reasons. There’s a small tear in the vagina, I was wondering if it’s worth it to fix it before I sell it?

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

If you are experienced, and can do an excellent job fixing the tear, and then finish it professionally and return the paint to factory stock, definately fix it
If not, then your "fix" may cause more damage and disfigurement than the original tear.

I would leave it to the purchaser to resolve.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Gorilla Balboa

Post by Gorilla Balboa »

Ah, makes sense. I’ll follow your advice. Thank you so much for the help.

CipherLo

Post by CipherLo »

What is the overall material needed to provide repairs like small cuts or abrasions? I know some sort of heat gun is needed but what else is used during a repair? Videos no longer show.

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

CipherLo wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 6:47 am What is the overall material needed to provide repairs like small cuts or abrasions? I know some sort of heat gun is needed but what else is used during a repair? Videos no longer show.
It would be easier to advise if you posted pictures of the damage, but in general ...

Lots of mineral oil, if you need filler material sometimes you can steal some from the top of the neck where it can't be seen. My last repair I used my Clover Mini Iron II, I'll probably never use anything but that thing on small repairs from now on because it was awesome.
A heat gun can be useful for large repairs, and large incisions can be sealed with a hot knife by closing the wound on it and drawing it out slowly.
Realistically lots of people have different methods and tool preferences.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

CipherLo

Post by CipherLo »

Technician wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:48 am
CipherLo wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 6:47 am What is the overall material needed to provide repairs like small cuts or abrasions? I know some sort of heat gun is needed but what else is used during a repair? Videos no longer show.
It would be easier to advise if you posted pictures of the damage, but in general ...

Lots of mineral oil, if you need filler material sometimes you can steal some from the top of the neck where it can't be seen. My last repair I used my Clover Mini Iron II, I'll probably never use anything but that thing on small repairs from now on because it was awesome.
A heat gun can be useful for large repairs, and large incisions can be sealed with a hot knife by closing the wound on it and drawing it out slowly.
Realistically lots of people have different methods and tool preferences.

I was given a sample of TPE along with the doll so I could use it if needed. When I received the doll, it had sustained some slight damage during transit. I was wondering if I could repair this, given the area of damage.
Attachments
PXL_20240518_182345938.jpg
PXL_20240518_182345938.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 71 times
PXL_20240518_182327669.jpg
PXL_20240518_182327669.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 71 times

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

That\s a little damage over a large area, I'd clean it well all around with softsoap and water, load it up with mineral oil, and heat it with a heat gun. Keep the heat moving, don't linger, and smooth it with a spoon or something similar.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

CipherLo

Post by CipherLo »

Technician wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 7:43 pm That\s a little damage over a large area, I'd clean it well all around with softsoap and water, load it up with mineral oil, and heat it with a heat gun. Keep the heat moving, don't linger, and smooth it with a spoon or something similar.
Baby oil i.e Johnson Baby oil is safe mineral oil to use or is there a different grade people use? I'm also curious about what softsoap people use as well. Normally take some hand soap and dilute it with a lot of water.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Yeah, Baby oil is fine on TPE dolls n well diluted Dawn or hand soap should be good :)

INFORMATIONS