https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

In a Forest of Tiny Minxes

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: In a Forest of Tiny Minxes

Post by ShadowFun »

john1972 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:30 am I say use what ever you enjoy and what gives you the results you like as photography is about enjoying the process and
getting results that YOU are proud of :thumbs_up:
You know John, that’s it in a nutshell. For me, it’s all about FUN!

Cedar doesn’t care what lenses I use… as long as they’re pointed at her! :whistle:

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Stolen Morning Moments

Stolen Morning 1.JPG
Stolen Morning 1.JPG (6.63 MiB) Viewed 424 times

I woke up this morning at 3am… this was gonna be a LONG day. :tongue:

I decided to stop tossing and turning at 4 and get up, make some coffee and accept my fate. At least now I could stop at the Gardens and play with Cedar before work… and there’d definitely be nobody around at sunrise!

💕 “Giggle!” 💕

Stolen Morning 2.JPG
Stolen Morning 2.JPG (4.56 MiB) Viewed 424 times

“Wakey wakey sleepy puss!”

“Oh… I’m awake now, but 6 hours from now??? I’m not so sure.”

“Giggle! Only now matters!!!”

Stolen Morning 3.JPG
Stolen Morning 3.JPG (5.26 MiB) Viewed 424 times
Stolen Morning 4.JPG
Stolen Morning 4.JPG (4.24 MiB) Viewed 424 times

Yeah… tell that to my boss at around 2pm… 😵‍💫

It was nice being out here so early with Cedar again. Even though it was hazy, and we weren’t getting a beautiful sunrise, it was still light enough at 6:30 for photos. I was able to ask Cedar to pose with some trees that are right on the main trail. This isn’t possible at any other time of the day without lots of Hoomans strolling by.

Cedar even got to dance with the big feet out in front of the school!

Stolen Morning 5.JPG
Stolen Morning 5.JPG (4.63 MiB) Viewed 424 times

“Looky SF… the sky is getting all warm and glowy now… giggle!”

Stolen Morning 6.JPG
Stolen Morning 6.JPG (4.92 MiB) Viewed 424 times

“Mmm… yes… very beautiful!” 😍

“You’re looking at me… not the sky!”

Stolen Morning 7.JPG
Stolen Morning 7.JPG (5.13 MiB) Viewed 424 times

“That’s ok… giggle… I’m glowy too!”

You sure are little Luv… very glowy! 🥰

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Looks like you must have made it through the day! That sucks about your sleep, but at least something good came of it!

Are you holding out on us, SF? I think we're missing a photo... What's the greenery in her hand when she's posing in front of the trunk? 🧐
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

Newguy47

Post by Newguy47 »

Gorgeous girl. Is she fully....functional?

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

agent0013 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:48 pm Looks like you must have made it through the day! That sucks about your sleep, but at least something good came of it!

Are you holding out on us, SF? I think we're missing a photo... What's the greenery in her hand when she's posing in front of the trunk? 🧐
Ha! How do you see such things? Probably she snatched something when she slid down the trunk. I was fussing with trying to keep her hair in place and must’ve missed it.

Slept much better last night. Hopefully, I’m not gonna be a zombie all day!

Newguy47 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:40 pm Gorgeous girl. Is she fully....functional?

Welcome to the Forest Newguy! If by functional, you mean FUN and full of Mischief… then YES! But I suspect you want to know if Cedar is a “sex doll”… and that she isn’t.

Cedar is a TBLeague Phicen seamless “action figure” in 1/6 scale, about 30cm tall. There are quite a few of us on TDF that collect and enjoy these beautiful mini dolls. If you want to see more of mine, just click on any of the links in my signature line with the word “Minx” in the title.

Thanks for stopping in!

Stolen Bonus!

Stolen Morning 8.JPG
Stolen Morning 8.JPG (5.29 MiB) Viewed 358 times

Photographing Cedar in this tree at the entrance to the Japanese Gardens was my primary goal yesterday morning… because nobody else was around!

The last time we stopped here… and it was overrun with people… I spotted that it’s leaves were just popping out. The tree is looking really cool and beautiful right now, and I NEEDED to get a pic of Cedar in it… lol. I’ve shot pics of her sitting here before. I’d really like to try standing her up on this spot, but it’s kinda over the pond… so that’s a little too risky!

It was really frustrating not getting a photo last time we were here. I hung around this tree for a while just to see if the crowds would clear enough for me to snatch a pic… but no. The main trail around the lake is right next to this tree, and at my back if I’m looking at Cedar in it.

Anyone walking down that part of the trail would absolutely see what we were doing! 8O

Newguy47

Post by Newguy47 »

ShadowFun wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:58 am
agent0013 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:48 pm Looks like you must have made it through the day! That sucks about your sleep, but at least something good came of it!

Ha! How do you see such things? Probably she snatched something when she slid down the trunk. I was fussing with trying to keep her hair in place and must’ve missed it.

Newguy47 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:40 pm Gorgeous girl. Is she fully....functional?

Welcome to the Forest Newguy! If by functional, you mean FUN and full of Mischief… then YES! But I suspect you want to know if Cedar is a “sex doll”… and that she isn’t.

Cedar is a TBLeague Phicen seamless “action figure” in 1/6 scale, about 30cm tall. There are quite a few of us on TDF that collect and enjoy these beautiful mini dolls. If you want to see more of mine, just click on any of the links in my signature line with the word “Minx” in the title.

Thanks for stopping in!

Stolen Bonus!

Stolen Morning 8.JPG

Photographing Cedar in this tree at the entrance to the Japanese Gardens was my primary goal yesterday morning… because nobody else was around!

The last time we stopped here… and it was overrun with people… I spotted that it’s leaves were just popping out. The tree is looking really cool and beautiful right now, and I NEEDED to get a pic of Cedar in it… lol. I’ve shot pics of her sitting here before. I’d really like to try standing her up on this spot, but it’s kinda over the pond… so that’s a little too risky!

It was really frustrating not getting a photo last time we were here. I hung around this tree for a while just to see if the crowds would clear enough for me to snatch a pic… but no. The main trail around the lake is right next to this tree, and at my back if I’m looking at Cedar in it.

Anyone walking down that part of the trail would absolutely see what we were doing! 8O
Still adorable. Even with my functional doll I jave found myself more and more enjoying the dressing up and pictures more than anything else. I might have to start with smaller dolls so I am not lugging her heavy a** around 🤣

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Newguy47 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:48 am Still adorable. Even with my functional doll I jave found myself more and more enjoying the dressing up and pictures more than anything else. I might have to start with smaller dolls so I am not lugging her heavy a** around 🤣
I can’t recommend the tiny ladies highly enough!!! 🥰

The wider world of 1/6 dolls is much larger than that of “Sex dolls”, and cheaper to get hooked on too! I buy most of my dolls from Giantoy.com and they ship worldwide. A quick trip to their site will be an eye opener for sure.

Glad you’re enjoying our little tales!

Vicvic
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Vicvic »

Beautiful photos of Cedar in nature! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Particularely those in front of dark trees.
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

ShadowFun wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 5:58 am

Heh. It's probably the monocle! 🧐

You know I study every inch of Cedar's photos! ...In the least creepy way possible... 8)

@Newguy You should totally get into minis! They're super fun!
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Stolen Dancing Bonus!

Stolen Morning 9.JPG
Stolen Morning 9.JPG (4.62 MiB) Viewed 252 times

This is the last shot I got from the before work stop I made with Cedar Tuesday morning. I packed my “Fast” GO kit with me to work yesterday too… but I didn’t go to the Forest after work. Strangely, I see this as a successful outcome of my new system’s readiness… because I didn’t feel guilty about NOT going out to play.

I was tired after my day at work and had no energy left. While I was disappointed I wouldn’t be going out to play with Cedar, I also didn’t feel any pressure to “force” myself to go. It’ll be just as easy to “be prepared” today. Maybe my energy will last longer.

Some after-work giggles would be nice! 🥰

Thanks again Victor, Agent, Newguy and everyone else for stopping by!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Rain Rain Go Away!

3E79C4EC-05EC-4405-8D88-C1EB8B8EE2B3.gif
3E79C4EC-05EC-4405-8D88-C1EB8B8EE2B3.gif (38.23 MiB) Viewed 210 times

Unfortunately, it rained on our plans this morning. ☔️

Of course, the sun’s out now… :tongue:

I took Zimzoo and Bisboo out to the Forest this morning to do some birdwatching. It was raining when I left home, and I was hoping for a break in the weather so we could have some FUN… but the rain just got worse.

I managed to get a little exercise in the rain, and snap a vid of the Tiny Twosome in a Rosebud tree Cedar-style… so the morning wasn’t a total loss.

“Better luck next time SF… Haha!” 💕

Pia
Doll
Doll

Post by Pia »

Such beautiful shots, I am thrilled. 8O
Too bad it rained, but the video is great and so colorful :roll: :thumbs_up:
Best regards
Pia

Presentation of the Phicen family viewtopic.php?f=64&t=140525
Adventures of the little dolls viewtopic.php?f=64&t=127501
Photo shoots from us viewtopic.php?f=64&t=136655

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Pia wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:39 am Such beautiful shots, I am thrilled. 8O
Too bad it rained, but the video is great and so colorful :roll: :thumbs_up:
Thanks Pia! Mostly, the weather has been nice, but a lot of rain too. My lawn is growing too fast!

A few Sunday Destractions

Sunday Distractions 1.JPG
Sunday Distractions 1.JPG (5.16 MiB) Viewed 149 times

I stopped with Cedar at the Art Gardens before work yesterday.

There wasn’t many people there, but once again, I didn’t have much time, so we only got a couple photos. I’m continuing or enjoy using my zoom lens. It has its little frustrations, but I’m getting accustomed to them.

All the sculptures and fountains were finally uncovered and turned on. I imagine the place will be packed next Sunday for Mother’s Day.

Cedar and I will not be visiting then!

Sunday Distractions 2.JPG
Sunday Distractions 2.JPG (5.36 MiB) Viewed 149 times

Thanks for visiting everyone!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

A Moggie Safari

54B897AD-F60B-49DE-816F-558DD7ED2EFF.gif
54B897AD-F60B-49DE-816F-558DD7ED2EFF.gif (33.56 MiB) Viewed 124 times

Since I’ve been taking too long to finish their Bugaloo, Bisboo and Zimzoo asked the Zoomy Minxes to take them out birdwatching… in the back of Moggie.

“Haha! It’s fun not having to do all the driving Z!”

Moggie Safari 1.JPG
Moggie Safari 1.JPG (4.15 MiB) Viewed 124 times

“But riding in the truck bed…does this mean we’re rednecks now??? Hahaha!!!”

Moggie Safari 2.JPG
Moggie Safari 2.JPG (4.14 MiB) Viewed 124 times

It was a nice day to be outside… no rain today!

Moggie made short work of the trails, and got B & Z right up close to an overlook above the lake…

Moggie Safari 3.JPG
Moggie Safari 3.JPG (6.66 MiB) Viewed 124 times

“Coolio Z… I can see the swans nesting down there!”

“Heck yeah! I bet those little ugly ducklings will be popping out any day now!!”

Moggie Safari 4.JPG
Moggie Safari 4.JPG (3.77 MiB) Viewed 124 times

“Why don’t we get SF to take us over to the nest in his kayak???” *snicker*

“YES! Excellent idea B… that way I can get close up pics of the babies hatching!”

Moggie Safari 5.JPG
Moggie Safari 5.JPG (4.61 MiB) Viewed 124 times

“Oh HELL NO! You two are insane if you think I’m gonna go paddle over to a swan’s nest…. INSANE!!!”

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Vicvic
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Vicvic »

They're fun in the 4x4 truck bed! :D The poses are superbly studied, bravo! :thumbs_up:
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

INFORMATIONS