www.siliconelovers.com

Miyuki arrived

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Loverboy64

Miyuki arrived

Post by Loverboy64 »

Thanks, Silicone Lovers, on Friday my second doll from you arrived. Took a bit longer than I expected, maybe the ship she was on sailed around the globe a few times :mrgreen: , but I'm all happy to hold her in my arms now :angel:
hi (1).jpg
hi (1).jpg (200.5 KiB) Viewed 187 times
I'm absolutely stunned by the craftmanship, the pictures just don't do her justice, she looks amazing in real life!
Dolls may not be real humans, but Dolls never will disappoint you and drop you like a discarded old, useless Toy

young guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Miyuki arrived

Post by young guy »

She looks lovely, glad she arrived safely. Is she the Piper Miyuki or did you name her that?
"You know, you could be a handy thing to have around the house if a man went broke." (from His Kind of Woman)

"I never say dame; I always say doll..." (Nick Charles)

"Well, she's no fun, she fell right over!" (Nick Danger)

Loverboy64

Re: Miyuki arrived

Post by Loverboy64 »

She is from IronTech - Irontech 166cm Silicone - Miyuki

I liked the name, even though mine looks a bit more Indonesian (or Indian even) than on the website, but I absolutely loved how she looks, the body paint job is really masterfully done😊
Dolls may not be real humans, but Dolls never will disappoint you and drop you like a discarded old, useless Toy

INFORMATIONS