www.tayu-doll.com

TAYU 170E with Ivy Head *** Full Review: Photos & Videos ***

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
dollguy

Re: TAYU 170E with Ivy Head *** Full Review: Photos & Videos ***

Post by dollguy »

I understand, terminology.....learning all these new verbiage and options.

ovbtlwivxi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ovbtlwivxi »

Can confirm LH design is updated like the new models - very pretty; can't speak to durability yet.

Measurements are close to manufacturer data:
height: 170cm
MTV: 64cm
bust/waist/hips: 85cm/58cm/96cm
under-bust: 67cm
shoulders: 34cm
weight: 36kg or 80lbs including head and all soft options. This is only 1kg over spec: Tayu lists the body as 29kg, heads as ~2kg, and soft options as ~4kg (29+2+4=35). Hey, she's a tall girl with realistic measurements and she doesn't feel too firm or hollow anywhere, so, good deal.

She's a tad more slender than listed (88/61/97, 69cm under-bust, 36cm shoulders) but the difference is very small. I'm not sure how to measure shoulders but I did the other ones right. For MTV I measured with the tape parallel to the ground, not following the curvature of the body like I think many people do.
She has a gorgeous figure, a plausible human body unlike her ultra-light sisters. I'd call her vibe "Swimsuit Illustrated cover model". If you're not shorter than average and you don't have a bad back I'd say get this one, not the 148/158 models. Just my 2c.

jkk211

Post by jkk211 »

ovbtlwivxi wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:55 pm Can confirm LH design is updated like the new models - very pretty; can't speak to durability yet.

Measurements are close to manufacturer data:
height: 170cm
MTV: 64cm
bust/waist/hips: 85cm/58cm/96cm
under-bust: 67cm
shoulders: 34cm
weight: 36kg or 80lbs including head and all soft options. This is only 1kg over spec: Tayu lists the body as 29kg, heads as ~2kg, and soft options as ~4kg (29+2+4=35). Hey, she's a tall girl with realistic measurements and she doesn't feel too firm or hollow anywhere, so, good deal.

She's a tad more slender than listed (88/61/97, 69cm under-bust, 36cm shoulders) but the difference is very small. I'm not sure how to measure shoulders but I did the other ones right. For MTV I measured with the tape parallel to the ground, not following the curvature of the body like I think many people do.
She has a gorgeous figure, a plausible human body unlike her ultra-light sisters. I'd call her vibe "Swimsuit Illustrated cover model". If you're not shorter than average and you don't have a bad back I'd say get this one, not the 148/158 models. Just my 2c.
Have any photos? Especially doggy-style poses.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Very attractive doll and the weight is light for such a tall doll - would love to be able to splurge $4K (AUS $6,000) for this doll

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

She is a beauty. Tall, sleek and gorgeous. Lucky dude.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

MrDrum81

Post by MrDrum81 »

crazedcat wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:45 pm I’m going to keep the verbiage in this review to a minimum because photos & videos speak louder than words. I’ve always thought Tayu’s Ivy head flew under the radar without much fanfare and there’s hardly any photos or info out there regarding their 170E body. Combine the two and we may have woken a sleeping giant!

Disclaimer: No dolls were harmed in the making of this review.
1. ORDER & VENDOR
This is my 3rd doll through MyRobotDoll because they’re the best in the game IMO and one of the few authorized Tayu vendors. Easy, seamless, flawless. With Alice I never have any worries and she responds to emails fast. I HIGHLY recommend them. Shout out to Alice!

2. SHIPPING & PACKAGING
She was sent via UPS Global Express. Golden Week caused a slight delay but once she left China I got her in about 4 days (Eastern US). Packaging is solid with thick cardboard and the doll is safely sandwiched between two layers of molded foam. She’s wrapped securely in a soft cloth blanket. Hands, feet, and mid-section are foam wrapped. The 2nd doll I’ve received from Tayu with zero damage.

ivy_unboxing1.jpg

3. WEIGHT
Weight is a growing concern for many. Tayu excels in creating lightweight dolls and the 170E is no exception. Either my scale is off or Tayu somehow made a 170cm doll a hair under 30kg. 65.9 lbs or 29.9kg. This is body weight without the head.

Body without head: 65.9 lbs. / 29.9 kg

Head: Damn I forgot to weigh the head! I'll add this info later.

Total weight: ???

ivy_weight.jpg

4. IVY HEAD
I’m going to let the video and photos speak for themselves. A phenomenal face IMO. They just updated the Ivy head with ROS movable jaw. Soft head, full set of teeth, soft tongue, textured throat with uvula. Blue eyes, implanted eyebrows, smoky eye makeup. I don’t necessarily love this particular wig on her but I just threw it on for some quick photos.

Head connector is standard M16 with Tayu’s notch system so the entire neck twists, turns, and tilts with the head.

ivy_head.mov

ivy_head1.jpg

5. BREASTS
Ok, these boobs are pretty spectacular! The breasts are meaty and soft and feel wonderful in the hand. They have ample weight, a beautiful hang to them and are just a delight to squish. The body detail and veining here is top notch and really enhances the immersive experience. I feel this breast size works really well proportionally with the rest of the doll’s features and makes for a very well-balanced sculpt.

ivy_boobs1.mov

ivy_boobs1.jpg

6. TORSO & SCULPT
The mid-section is soft which makes for a great feeling when you have your hands around her waist. Tummy is a pleasure to poke, pinch, or squeeze. She really feels like holding an actual girl. Also the belly button is a gorgeous. Tayu really has perfected naval design. Body is just crazy...like a tall swimsuit bikini model.

ivy_bodyshots1.jpg

7. HANDS
I got the hard hands. I’m hoping the harder silicone guarantees fingers become indestructible as I’ve done some gut-wrenching things to my Tayu 148’s fingers (which are soft silicone) and they’ve miraculously withstood it all. I’ve accidentally had her fingers bent entirely backwards to the point I thought they broke the F off! A heart stopping moment but also a testament to just how durable the hand skeleton is. To this date she has zero finger pokes and no tears after a few horrible mishaps. So, I’m hoping the harder silicone adds an extra layer of defense in case I have another brain dead moment not focusing on the entire situation while posing her.

Articulated fingers comes standard. Detailing is very nice; good veining all around as well as realistic coloring on the knuckles. I prefer the subtle coloring here as it’s just more life-like. Many manufacturers overdo knuckle coloring and it just ends up looking all gnarly.

ivy_hands1.jpg

8. LOVE HOLES
Ivy has a very puffy vagina and the internals look amazing! Tons of texture inside for incredible stimulation. This also holds true for the anal cavity which has some sensational ribbing. LHP has become a deal-breaker to most doll enthusiasts and the love hole position here is excellent. When she’s lying on her stomach the anal canal is easily accessible for “prone bone”. She easily passes Siliconeman’s 2 simple rules for perfect LHP: “1) When a doll is placed on all fours in doggy position you should be able to penetrate her vagina, and 2) When a doll is placed flat on her tummy you should be able to penetrate her anal hole with ease.”

I have it on good authority that Tayu is planning on updating the 170E’s love hole design to the one that is put on their current models (molded from an actual female). The one shown here is the original design. I happen to like the puffy appearance because you don’t see it very often and it just looks cool, but if you’re interested in this doll then make sure to confirm which design you’re getting.

ivy_loveholes1.jpg

9. BUTT
Again, the photos and video will be my words here. Just a beautifully shaped booty with a nice deep ass crack. Plus those love dimples just above her butt...LORDY!!!! I got her with the default softness (I already have the ultra-soft gel butt on my 148D) and her tush still feels great to squeeze! Enjoy…

ivy_ass1.mov

ivy_ass1.jpg

ivy_asssqueeze1.jpg
Nice doll!! Is it possible for the Ivy head to pull out the tongue so it reach her lips?
Zelex SLE 172E - heads ZXE-201 & GE45 'Stephanie'
SMdoll 'Tiffany'
TAYU 148D+ Ivy 'Pamela'

Restored919
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Restored919 »

I just received my tayu and I'm very impressed over the softness of the doll. But this tayu looks amazing

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

crazedcat wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:45 pm I’m going to keep the verbiage in this review to a minimum because photos & videos speak louder than words. I’ve always thought Tayu’s Ivy head flew under the radar without much fanfare and there’s hardly any photos or info out there regarding their 170E body. Combine the two and we may have woken a sleeping giant!

Disclaimer: No dolls were harmed in the making of this review.

1. ORDER & VENDOR
This is my 3rd doll through MyRobotDoll because they’re the best in the game IMO and one of the few authorized Tayu vendors. Easy, seamless, flawless. With Alice I never have any worries and she responds to emails fast. I HIGHLY recommend them. Shout out to Alice!

2. SHIPPING & PACKAGING
She was sent via UPS Global Express. Golden Week caused a slight delay but once she left China I got her in about 4 days (Eastern US). Packaging is solid with thick cardboard and the doll is safely sandwiched between two layers of molded foam. She’s wrapped securely in a soft cloth blanket. Hands, feet, and mid-section are foam wrapped. The 2nd doll I’ve received from Tayu with zero damage.

ivy_unboxing1.jpg

3. WEIGHT
Weight is a growing concern for many. Tayu excels in creating lightweight dolls and the 170E is no exception. Either my scale is off or Tayu somehow made a 170cm doll a hair under 30kg. 65.9 lbs or 29.9kg. This is body weight without the head.

Body without head: 65.9 lbs. / 29.9 kg

ivy_weight.jpg

4. IVY HEAD
I’m going to let the video and photos speak for themselves. A phenomenal face IMO. They just updated the Ivy head with ROS movable jaw. Soft head, full set of teeth, soft tongue, textured throat with uvula. Blue eyes, implanted eyebrows, smoky eye makeup. I don’t necessarily love this particular wig on her but I just threw it on for some quick photos.

Head connector is standard M16 with Tayu’s notch system so the entire neck twists, turns, and tilts with the head.

ivy_head.mov

ivy_head1.jpg

5. BREASTS
Ok, these boobs are pretty spectacular! The breasts are meaty and soft and feel wonderful in the hand. They have ample weight, a beautiful hang to them and are just a delight to squish. The body detail and veining here is top notch and really enhances the immersive experience. I feel this breast size works really well proportionally with the rest of the doll’s features and makes for a very well-balanced sculpt.

ivy_boobs1.mov

ivy_boobs1.jpg

6. TORSO & SCULPT
The mid-section is soft which makes for a great feeling when you have your hands around her waist. Tummy is a pleasure to poke, pinch, or squeeze. She really feels like holding an actual girl. Also the belly button is a gorgeous. Tayu really has perfected naval design. Body is just crazy...like a tall swimsuit bikini model.

ivy_bodyshots1.jpg

7. HANDS
I got the hard hands. I’m hoping the harder silicone guarantees fingers become indestructible as I’ve done some gut-wrenching things to my Tayu 148’s fingers (which are soft silicone) and they’ve miraculously withstood it all. I’ve accidentally had her fingers bent entirely backwards to the point I thought they broke the F off! A heart stopping moment but also a testament to just how durable the hand skeleton is. To this date she has zero finger pokes and no tears after a few horrible mishaps. So, I’m hoping the harder silicone adds an extra layer of defense in case I have another brain dead moment not focusing on the entire situation while posing her.

Articulated fingers comes standard. Detailing is very nice; good veining all around as well as realistic coloring on the knuckles. I prefer the subtle coloring here as it’s just more life-like. Many manufacturers overdo knuckle coloring and it just ends up looking all gnarly.

ivy_hands1.jpg

8. LOVE HOLES
Ivy has a very puffy vagina and the internals look amazing! Tons of texture inside for incredible stimulation. This also holds true for the anal cavity which has some sensational ribbing. LHP has become a deal-breaker to most doll enthusiasts and the love hole position here is excellent. When she’s lying on her stomach the anal canal is easily accessible for “prone bone”. She easily passes Siliconeman’s 2 simple rules for perfect LHP: “1) When a doll is placed on all fours in doggy position you should be able to penetrate her vagina, and 2) When a doll is placed flat on her tummy you should be able to penetrate her anal hole with ease.”

I have it on good authority that Tayu is planning on updating the 170E’s love hole design to the one that is put on their current models (molded from an actual female). The one shown here is the original design. I happen to like the puffy appearance because you don’t see it very often and it just looks cool, but if you’re interested in this doll then make sure to confirm which design you’re getting.

ivy_loveholes1.jpg

9. BUTT
Again, the photos and video will be my words here. Just a beautifully shaped booty with a nice deep ass crack. Plus those love dimples just above her butt...LORDY!!!! I got her with the default softness (I already have the ultra-soft gel butt on my 148D) and her tush still feels great to squeeze! Enjoy…

ivy_ass1.mov

ivy_ass1.jpg

ivy_asssqueeze1.jpg
Wow excellent excellent review! One day I hope to get Ivy 170cm, you have a few tayu dolls how are they holding up?
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

mattythek
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mattythek »

crazedcat wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:45 pm Body without head: 65.9 lbs. / 29.9 kg

Did you ever get around to the total weight? How’s she holding up after 6+ months?

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

ovbtlwivxi wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:55 pm Can confirm LH design is updated like the new models - very pretty; can't speak to durability yet.

That's nice that it was edited because mine should be ready in a few days, thanks for that :thumbs_up:

Lampshade

Post by Lampshade »

Wow! She looks amazing. Thanks for the detailed review. Congrats!

Ridder
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ridder »

nosmoking1979 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 12:14 pm

That's nice that it was edited because mine should be ready in a few days, thanks for that :thumbs_up:
I spoke with MRD and they said they have not updated the 170e to the new 158c lhp. They would have to do a whole new model to do that.

nosmoking1979

Post by nosmoking1979 »

well, it doesn't matter, even without that, the 170 e is a damn nice model I also have my first pictures of the 179E Tayu 😅

Ridder
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ridder »

crazedcat do you have photo of the 170e on all fours arched back? I bought one it’ll be July when I get it. Tayu just posted one of them. But I believe its back is bowed, and doesn’t look right at all. Just checking with you because you inspired me to get this one and the 158c, and 148d. The one you posted doesn’t look that way at all. Thank you either way.

Last bumped by Ridder on Fri May 17, 2024 4:47 pm.

INFORMATIONS