www.wmdolls.com

WM Dolls #19 154cm - 154B Unboxing w/ photos

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: WM Dolls #19 154cm - 154B Unboxing w/ photos

Post by ColColt »

Damn-she be heavy!

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

JRG wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 12:32 am This is an older video I found on TDF regarding how to move the shoulders. I think it was made by Miska1965, but I’m not entirely sure. Once you get the mechanics figured out, it’s easy to move them
Oh, I see! It looks like WM has been making great improvements to their skeletons but falling short when it comes to explaining how they work, like with their ball-jointed wrists. I will follow the instructions in the video and come back to give you all the details. Thank you very much for sharing it and for all your help, JRG! I really appreciate it! :multi:

55mrradiohead
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 55mrradiohead »

I just ordered a WM 174 CM G cup *in stock* which is supposed to be here on Tuesday this week. I've been following your comments about the 154 CM B to see how she compares when I get mine. >>>
viewtopic.php?t=181631

The doll I ordered has the EVO skeleton and articulated hands, but I have a feeling the hands are WM's first version. This will be my first WM Doll.
Follow A Journey with Erica, my companion - viewtopic.php?t=176674

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

MrPollux wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:35 am @ Noobster 8-64: Thank you very much for your efforts, I really appreciate it. Seems I gotta go to gym before buying one :uhoh:
Sure! Yes, she is a bit heavy, but if you asked for my opinion, I would definitely say that this doll is worth it!

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

ColColt wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:54 pm Damn-she be heavy!
Yes, it's a bit heavy. It seems to pose quite a dilemma for booty doll enthusiasts who prefer TPE. Personally, I would love it if WM produced this model and others like its bootylicious 163H in silicone, with weight reduction. However, I believe that despite this, many will continue to favor TPE, and now S-TPE, for its superior softness – and I understand why! Still, the weight of the doll is quite substantial, that's for sure!

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

55mrradiohead wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:42 pm I just ordered a WM 174 CM G cup *in stock* which is supposed to be here on Tuesday this week. I've been following your comments about the 154 CM B to see how she compares when I get mine. >>>
viewtopic.php?t=181631

The doll I ordered has the EVO skeleton and articulated hands, but I have a feeling the hands are WM's first version. This will be my first WM Doll.
Congratulations, buddy! I wish her a safe travel. Looking forward to your review! :glou:

Peckerwreker
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Peckerwreker »

Show me some sexy pics!! Show off those curves!

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:07 pm
Jets Fan wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:58 am
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 12:18 am
Hey Jets, thanks for bringing up this topic. I had completely forgotten about it and I'm curious to know if anyone else is going through the same thing. You mean something like this, right?
Yes. Keeping the shoulders shrugged up slightly to give the illusion of more defined shoulders. To look like the doll in this picture which has more prominent and defined shoulders.

Right! It looks great! In my opinion, if you want your doll to be able to do that, you should inform your vendor about it. That's a topic worth delving into. In my experience, I haven't been able to move them, and it seems I'm not the only one. I tried Carbo's tip, but it didn't work too well for lowering the shoulder. I feel that if I apply too much force, I could damage the silicone or, in this case, the TPE, and it could leave a dent. My suggestion is that you should ask them not to tighten it too much, or it'll be really hard to move.
From my experience, you put the dolls arms down at her side. Then straight out in front. Next move it to yur side out so the joint is working for you. Now you should be able to lift the shoulder with the joint helping, same for lowering. But now do not push the arm down, but instead move it to straight front again before lowering. If you lower while it is out, it will just lower the shoulder, that’s why you move it forward first, then down.
Lalya 170cm C S39 Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
Laura167cm F S39 ITSRS WR 30kg UltraSoft

Darla 159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

Tease Album: https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=12138

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Hey Jets, thanks for bringing up this topic. I had completely forgotten about it and I'm curious to know if anyone else is going through the same thing. You mean something like this, right?
Yes. Keeping the shoulders shrugged up slightly to give the illusion of more defined shoulders. To look like the doll in this picture which has more prominent and defined shoulders.
Here you go, man! JRG's video was a lifesaver! Now I am able to move the doll's shoulders properly and I've taken some photos for you. I'm not sure if she'll look the way you wanted; maybe a skilled photographer could make her look better. Anyway, thanks again for bringing up this topic! :multi:
47.jpg
47.jpg (743.02 KiB) Viewed 469 times
48.jpg
48.jpg (707.35 KiB) Viewed 457 times
49.jpg
49.jpg (755.74 KiB) Viewed 457 times
50.jpg
50.jpg (703.38 KiB) Viewed 457 times
51.jpg
51.jpg (720.75 KiB) Viewed 457 times

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

JRG wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 12:32 am This is an older video I found on TDF regarding how to move the shoulders. I think it was made by Miska1965, but I’m not entirely sure. Once you get the mechanics figured out, it’s easy to move them
Thanks so much, JRG! That video was a huge help! It worked like a charm! :painting:

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Peckerwreker wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:26 pm Show me some sexy pics!! Show off those curves!
Absolutely, Pal, been quite tied up lately, and I'm all about those daytime shots, which means less time for the camera fun. But fear not, I've got a visual treat in the works for you. Expect something classy with just the right amount of spice, or was it the other way around? :lol:

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Davey2469 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:09 pm
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:07 pm
Right! It looks great! In my opinion, if you want your doll to be able to do that, you should inform your vendor about it. That's a topic worth delving into. In my experience, I haven't been able to move them, and it seems I'm not the only one. I tried Carbo's tip, but it didn't work too well for lowering the shoulder. I feel that if I apply too much force, I could damage the silicone or, in this case, the TPE, and it could leave a dent. My suggestion is that you should ask them not to tighten it too much, or it'll be really hard to move.
From my experience, you put the dolls arms down at her side. Then straight out in front. Next move it to yur side out so the joint is working for you. Now you should be able to lift the shoulder with the joint helping, same for lowering. But now do not push the arm down, but instead move it to straight front again before lowering. If you lower while it is out, it will just lower the shoulder, that’s why you move it forward first, then down.
Hey Davey! I really appreciate your intel. It was just as you described that I've finally been able to move the doll's shoulders. I'm not sure if you've had the chance to see JRG's video, it's quite illustrative. It shows the exact process you described and also demonstrates how to move them forward and backward, although I wasn't able to replicate that part yet. Check it out if you have the chance, I will leave the link below. Thanks a lot for your comment, pal!
download/file.php?id=1300457

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

Jets Fan wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 2:01 am Can you raise the shoulders a little to give the appearance of more shoulder definition? It is a nice body but the shoulders look a little too rounded.
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 12:18 am Hey Jets, thanks for bringing up this topic. I had completely forgotten about it and I'm curious to know if anyone else is going through the same thing. You mean something like this, right? Shrugging.jpgSo far, I haven't been able to move the shoulders on any of my dolls with that feature. Take Grace, for example—she's from a different brand, so I'll just call her by her name. Her left shoulder shifted during her trip home.Grace Factory.jpeg Grace at Home.jpg And I still can't get it back in place. I've thought about reaching out to the manufacturer for a pic of her skeleton to fix her shoulder, but for one reason or another, I haven't done it yet. The same thing is happening with this 154B; I can't move her shoulders either. I think they're too tight. If you want your doll's shoulders to be more movable, you'll probably need to ask your manufacturer or seller to loosen them up a bit.
Shoulder Detail.42.jpg
Close-up of Shoulders.43.jpg
I see quite a few ppl having a hard time with the shoulder. Check this topic out. Makes it easier to do.

Search top right for “shrugging shoulder” and there is info, a tutorial and video to easily move the shoulder. Straight down, straight in front, straight out then use the arm to move the shoulder up/down. You might be able to move the shoulder forward/back but mine just moves the arm joint so you have to push/pull the shoulder. Now DO NOT move the arm down but instead from the side to directly in front then down. Hope that helps.

Edit: Here is the topic link.
viewtopic.php?p=2523946#p2523946
Lalya 170cm C S39 Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
Laura167cm F S39 ITSRS WR 30kg UltraSoft

Darla 159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

Tease Album: https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... lbum=12138

Jets Fan

Post by Jets Fan »

Thank you Noobster 8-64. The second picture of The shoulders slightly shrugged look like what I had in mind. More natural looking. Seriously considering this one now.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Davey2469 wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2024 8:31 pm
Jets Fan wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 2:01 am Can you raise the shoulders a little to give the appearance of more shoulder definition? It is a nice body but the shoulders look a little too rounded.
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 12:18 am Hey Jets, thanks for bringing up this topic. I had completely forgotten about it and I'm curious to know if anyone else is going through the same thing. You mean something like this, right? Shrugging.jpgSo far, I haven't been able to move the shoulders on any of my dolls with that feature. Take Grace, for example—she's from a different brand, so I'll just call her by her name. Her left shoulder shifted during her trip home.Grace Factory.jpeg Grace at Home.jpg And I still can't get it back in place. I've thought about reaching out to the manufacturer for a pic of her skeleton to fix her shoulder, but for one reason or another, I haven't done it yet. The same thing is happening with this 154B; I can't move her shoulders either. I think they're too tight. If you want your doll's shoulders to be more movable, you'll probably need to ask your manufacturer or seller to loosen them up a bit.
Shoulder Detail.42.jpg
Close-up of Shoulders.43.jpg
I see quite a few ppl having a hard time with the shoulder. Check this topic out. Makes it easier to do.

Search top right for “shrugging shoulder” and there is info, a tutorial and video to easily move the shoulder. Straight down, straight in front, straight out then use the arm to move the shoulder up/down. You might be able to move the shoulder forward/back but mine just moves the arm joint so you have to push/pull the shoulder. Now DO NOT move the arm down but instead from the side to directly in front then down. Hope that helps.

Edit: Here is the topic link.
viewtopic.php?p=2523946#p2523946
Hey, Davey! The shoulder joints on this doll are really tight. Even using the forearm for support, it's difficult to move them, which is why I think it's essential to know the correct way to do it. Thank you so much for your comment and help. I'll definitely check out the link! :)

INFORMATIONS