Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Piece of protruding flesh on my RD

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

jpmorgan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Piece of protruding flesh on my RD

Post by jpmorgan »

Good evening everyone,

Just asking, is this piece of protruding flesh a norm with RD dolls, cause I just noticed it. Is this a bad sign? Like sth is falling apart?

Here's the link to the picture:

http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... pos=-17301

And is it ok if I just let my doll lie on the bed? My bed is really soft. I heard about compression damage. Don't know if it's safe to just let her lie there.

Thanks in advance.

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

Is it hard underneath the part that is sticking out?

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Can't advice on the protruding flesh question, but I can answer on the lying in bed one.

I've left my Realdoll in bed for weeks, but I have a memory foam mattress, and she doesn't have any compression damage whatsoever.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Bill
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Bill »

My Realdoll may spend a week on the bed but I roll her on her side to cuddle plus she is on her hook while changing the bed clothes. Silicone dolls are a responsibility and have to be moved often but the hook is good for long time storage.
None of my Realdolls have any damage from 2002 to today.

jpmorgan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jpmorgan »

thanks for the advice.

the piece of protruding flesh is silicone as far as i can discern...not some joints or metal underlying it...seems like it just blot out...like some chunk of flesh out of place. Any further advice regarding this?

jerryboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Like a human bone that breaks

Post by jerryboy »

This is only something thats only going to slowly, gradually turn into something worse. Sorry, but it looks like part of the skeletal structure is punching through it's protective wrap that's there to prevent the hardened pvc or metal interior parts from bursting through the silicone. You need to email this to the manufacturer and see what they say, good luck.

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

jpmorgan -

You really should have contacted us directly first before coming here. Posting problems on a forum is not the most efficient way to resolve anything. We do our best to monitor the forum, but we can't be on here all day. For faster responses, contact us directly.

We will be happy to do what we can to help you, but we need to know who you are, how old your doll is, how it's been stored, treated, etc. Looking at one small photograph is not enough to determine what the problem may be. Is this a RealDoll? I ask because the other pictures in the album you linked to are not of a RealDoll, so I'm a bit confused.

You can reach me directly at amanda@realdoll.com. Please give me a detailed explanation of the problem area, including when you noticed it, what it feels like, and how big it is. I'll need your RD number too so I can pull your file out of archives. Please also send me several photos of the area from different angles - make sure the lighting is good and the photo isn't blurry. I will then show all of it to Matt and the production crew and we'll do our best to resolve the situation.

--Amanda
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Campdaan
Ex-Member

Post by Campdaan »

JP is this "RD" a Realdoll ?

The pics in your Gallery show a different type of Doll.

jvg61

damage doll.

Post by jvg61 »

I agree with amanda,this is no real doll head i've ever seen,why did this doll owner say realdoll?in the pics(if everyone saw them)it clearly is not a real doll,maybe he was asking if this is a normal occurance with any silicone doll and used rd as an example.

other than that,i think the doll is pregnant(lol).and if she is then you had better be working for JPMORGAN...$$$$

OH THE LITTLE PITTER PATTER OF BABY DOLL FOOTSTEPS...WAH!WAH!

EddieFr

Post by EddieFr »

...the fotos look like one of those Andydroid micro-dolls....

jpmorgan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jpmorgan »

Owh no...what am I supposed to do if she's pregnant?

These are the links to the swell:

http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... pos=-17308

http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... 1708&pos=4

http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... 1708&pos=5

She's a nameless 2004 Face X B7F11 I think...so far only minor damage occured...She was well taken care of as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for the advice.

iwannadoll

Post by iwannadoll »

Man, that looks like a serious tumor! If the manufacturer can't help you, I would recommend you contact Incrediwagon. He has a "back surgery" photo how-to that is totally amazing and I would think he can help you.

Platypus

Post by Platypus »

Abyss should be able to help you with the protrusion.

As for keeping your doll lying down, I've had a B7F13 for a bit over four years and she's spent almost all that time lying on her back on my waterbed. Her bum is now as flat as a pancake. 8O But that's something I'm prepared to accept.

I could have hauled her out each morning, hung her up, and put her back each evening, but that seemed like too much trouble. Yeah, I know, I'm just a lazy sod! :roll:

Regards,

Al, Kimi and Yoshiko
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a RealDoll is worth a thousand pictures

Mechwizard
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Piece of protruding flesh on my RD

Post by Mechwizard »

jpmorgan wrote:
Just asking, is this piece of protruding flesh a norm with RD dolls, cause I just noticed it. Is this a bad sign? Like sth is falling apart?

Here's the link to the picture:

http://www.dollforum.com/modules.php?na ... pos=-17301
The lump looks to be inthe region of the hip. Is the leg still attached to the skeleton?
Mechwizard
Consort to the Queen of Curves
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=10796

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

Is this lump soft? or can you feel something hard inside? being very very carefull, does her leg movement feel differeent ( looser, clunky, etc ) than her other leg? if so she may have a hip dislocation.
" Look deep into my ey....er sexy boobies, and fall under their spell. "

INFORMATIONS